|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Zuala had tangled hair and brown eyes.
Zuala and Yasha Nydoorin were once in love, marrying in secret. However, since the Dolorav tribe adhered to strict rules where each member was assigned a mate, and Zuala was not Yasha's assigned mate, Zuala was executed. Yasha escaped their tribe during Zuala's execution, and thus did not witness her death. Zuala was buried in an unmarked grave on the southern banks of the Seepfeed River, which Beauregard helped Yasha find.
- "That's a hearty fox for one. Care to share it?"
- (to Yasha) "I’m proud of you. Don’t let me be a shackle."
- The flowers Yasha collects are intended for Zuala's grave.
- Zuala was the only person Yasha had ever been with before Yasha met the Mighty Nein.
- See "Fond Farewells" (2x141) at 6:29:03.
- See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:34:34.
- See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) from 2:22:00 through 2:24:14.
- See "Agreements" (2x61) at 0:37:54.
- See "Fond Farewells" (2x141) at 6:25:24.
- See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:34:44.
- See "Rumble at Rumblecusp" (2x105) at 1:41:53.
- See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 2:26:35.
- See "Chases and Trees" (2x65) at 3:14:31.