|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Zhafe Uludan is a stout but strong-looking man in his mid-fifties with dark hair that is greased back on top and then falls down to almost his mid-back below. He wears a soft white cloth hat that raises up to a point with a beautiful gem emblazoned on the front of it. He has a very large mustache that almost becomes a full Stonewall-type, but is carved in the center so that it's just floppy.
The Marquis is a suave politician, greeting warmly those he considers of importance but losing interest quickly in those deemed not worth his interest.
The Marquis Zhafe’s Desmesne is a small but very fancy palace in the Opal Archways district of Nicodranas, not far from the Lavish Chateau, and is where most of major diplomatic events and parties happen within Nicodranas, and where much of the political business between the Dwendalian Empire and the Clovis Concord takes place. Jester believed that her mother had previously been invited to perform at the Marquis Demesne, but had not done so. As Marquis, Zhafe is the ruler of the city-state of Nicodranas within the Concord, and runs the merchant guilds of the city.
"The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) Edit
The Mighty Nein was invited by Athesius Uludan to a party being held for the Dwendalian Empire's peace negotiation team at the Marquis Desmesne, the palace of Athesius's cousin Zhafe Uludan, the governing Marquis of Nicodranas.
Character Information Edit
Notable Items Edit
- Zhafe Uludan: Well, Mighty Nein, enjoy of the delights we have placed before you. Have a wonderful night. Do not break anything.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) at 3:02:29.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) from 3:03:17 through 3:04:02.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) at 0:48:30.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 1:32:54.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) at 0:49:53.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) at 3:02:13.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) at 3:03:42.