Zephrah is located at the very top of the Summit Peaks mountain range that falls away to a cliff on either side. The area is protected from any aerial invaders by the strong winds that surround it.
"The Siege of Emon" (1x78)
"Voice of the Tempest" (1x90)
"Devoutness and Dicks" (2x107)
As of 812 PD, Zephrah is a village with a population of 410 people. Most of the villagers are half-elves (75%) with some humans (10%), halflings (10%), and tieflings (5%) as well. There are also genasi, and at some point in Keyleth's time as Voice of the Tempest there are also dwarves, orcs, and elves, among others.
- Keyleth: Left Zephrah for her Aramenté and returned as Voice of the Tempest and headmaster of the Air Ashari
- Korrin: Half-elven member of Air Ashari; former acting headmaster
- Vilya: Left for her Aramenté in the 790s PD, but her trial in Vesrah in 806 or 807 PD went awry. Returned to Zephrah in 836 PD.
- Derrig: Bodyguard of Keyleth when she attended the wedding of Vex'ahlia and Percival
- Dwala: Voice of the Tempest prior to Keyleth.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 44.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 30.
- See "The Siege of Emon" (1x78) at 1:42:55.
- See "The Siege of Emon" (1x78) at 1:53:33.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 28. There are only two Ashari villages in Tal'Dorei, and genasi on the continent are most common among the Ashari.
- See "The Chapter Closes" (1x115) at 4:13:23.
- See "Enter Vasselheim" (1x16) at 26:51. Keyleth, who is in her very early 20s in this episode set in 810 PD, says she was five or six years old when Vilya left home.
- See "Tangled Depths" (1x88) from 0:58:19 through 59:52. In an episode set in 811 PD, the Water Ashari say Vilya's trial was four or five years ago.
- See "Devoutness and Dicks" (2x107) at 3:50:45.
- See "Voice of the Tempest" (1x90) at 3:43:12.