- Multiattack. The yeti can use its Chilling Gaze and makes two claw attacks.
- Chilling Gaze. The yeti targets one creature it can see in an attempt to freeze it in place.
Yetis are large, hulking creatures with snow-white fur and icy simian eyes. Most yetis are large, but abominable yetis, which are exceptionally fearsome and powerful, are of a huge size. Abominable yetis stand three times as tall as a human, and are highly territorial and ferocious.
Yetis are typically savage creatures that hunt in solitude or in small family groups. Occasionally, though, yetis may gather in large forces to attack settlements.
In Mythburrow, Gelidon's lair, a group of yetis inhabit the cavern in an apparently symbiotic relationship with the white dragon, bringing her offerings of food left at the base of the shaft leading upward to her lair. They camp in the cavern just inside the entrance, while Gelidon's lair lies deeper inside the cavernous complex.
In Allowak's Sanctuary, a secret tribe of intelligent yetis led by an abominable yeti named Brightheart have established a small settlement and village. They attacked the Mighty Nein presuming them to be poachers or thieves, as they are very defensive of the body of Allowak and the crystal monolith in their village.
- Brightheart, the leader of Allowak's Sanctuary located on Foren in Eiselcross.
- Gestaf, an intelligent Allowak Yeti from Allowak's Sanctuary. Gestaf is an abominable yeti, a variant of yeti much larger than normal yetis.
- The yetis of Mythburrow.
- . This file is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.