Appearance EditYasha Nydoorin is a tall, muscular woman with very pale skin. Her matted hair is black and fades to white as it reaches the tips and is styled with various dreads and braids. Her clothes are slightly tattered and she is a bit of a mess. Yasha has heterochromia, with one eye being light greenish-blue and the other violet. She worships and wears a symbol of The Stormlord on her waist. She is almost always never seen without her dark-blue shawl, which she never takes off. When using her Necrotic Shroud, her eyes and the parts of her hair that are white both turn jet black.
According to Ashley Johnson, Yasha does not know that she is an aasimar, believing that she is just "weird".
Yasha is shown to be very socially awkward and will rarely speak unless spoken to. She is often blunt or abrupt when talking to strangers, and has shown to be uncomfortable and fidgety when too much attention is brought on her. She has said that she prefers not to travel in groups, but will not say why. She has shown a fear of small and enclosed spaces and gave this as the reason why she ran off in Episode One, not wanting to end up in a cell. Yasha considers herself to be cowardly, having admitted to running away from her tribe before Zuala's execution.
Yasha has a light Scandinavian accent.
Despite her ferocity in combat (which has been described as a "cold, detached rage"), Yasha is one of the kinder members of the Mighty Nein. She treats her fellows fairly and with compassion, speaking to them with patience and a general willingness to make them feel at ease despite her size and strength. She has a competitive streak, but also an interest in gentler hobbies, such as collecting flowers.
Yasha has proven quite adept at shaving people with her greatsword. Besides having shown great dexterity in shaving Caleb's beard, she also regularly shaves her arms, removed a large patch of hair from the side of Gluzzo for tattoo access, and has groomed women's bikini lines. Jester seemed interested in this service.
Her outward personality changed significantly after she was taken over by Obann's charm effect. She had an almost-constant anger welling up inside of her, which ranged from barely-contained to an almost sadistic ruthlessness. While under the charm effect, she seemed to take great pleasure in attacking and injuring her former party members. From within her mind, she was scared as she watched herself harm her friends, and further scared by being unable to break the control over her. She regained her previous personality upon being freed of Obann's control.
Yasha has strongly implied that, as a child, she had fought other children to the death.
Yasha's tribe in Xhorhas gave its members names and designated mates. Yasha was given the name "Orphan Maker." She fell in love with and married Zuala, who was not her assigned mate. The tribe sentenced both her and Zuala to death and Yasha ran away before the execution took place, after which she does not remember several months. The next moment she remembers is finding herself at an altar to The Stormlord, who has guided her since.
Yasha moved to the Dwendalian Empire from southern Xhorhas midway through 834 P.D., where she joined The Fletching and Moondrop Traveling Carnival of Curiosities as security. There she was referred to as "The Brute" due to her large size and strength, similar to the carnival's other security member: Bo "The Breaker". 
Yasha is a fallen aasimar. Fallen aasimar either turned to evil or were "touched by dark powers as a youth" that replaced their inner light with shadow; Yasha's descriptions and memories of Xhorhas imply the latter.
Ashley Johnson did not have a pre-stream session due to her work on Blindspot.
Chapter 9 Edit
Yasha tried to make a run for it after the incident at the Traveling Tent of Curiosities. However, she didn't make it far, and she was arrested by the Crownsguard. She reunited with the rest of the party at their trial before the town's Lawmaster. After being acquitted of their charges, Yasha decided to remain in Trostenwald. She needed to converse with someone for unknown reasons. All she would reveal is that, while she was aware that she wasn't beholden to Gustav anymore, Gustav wasn't the only person she owed debts to. She promised to meet the rest of the party in Zadash at some point.
Chapter 10 Edit
"Fleeting Memories" (2x14) Edit
While in The Evening Nip, Yasha revealed that she was from the southern part of Xhorhas, indicating that she was not a "Crick" or part of the Kryn Dynasty.
"The Gentleman's Path" (2x19) Edit
In a fight with a raiding party of goblins and ogres, Yasha activated her Necrotic Shroud in front of the full Mighty Nein for the first time. Her eyes and hair turned fully black, and she sprouted skeletal, membranous wings from her back. The other members of the Mighty Nein did not seem bothered by her transformation but wondered after the fight if there was a deeper meaning to it. When Caleb asked her questions in Celestial, Yasha stated that she was "not exactly" an angel.
"Labenda Awaits" (2x20) Edit
Yasha had a dream in which she saw people from her past all around her but facing away, then an elevated piece of ground in the central rock in the shape of a figure, then felt searing pain from dull bluish purple flames climbing up her arms. She then saw herself surrounded by dozens of carved and torn bodies and her own bloody arms, then a ruined statue with four bolts of lightning on its base. She saw herself walking through the wastes of Xhorhas, but it was crawling with thousands of immense worms. Finally, she saw a single figure in the dark center of a swirling storm cloud, the same figure as the ruined statue. It said, "You walk the right path. Be strong. Don't forget who you were, and decide who you will become."
"Divergent Paths" (2x25) Edit
In the middle of their first night on the road north of Hupperdook, Yasha, Fjord, and Jester were kidnapped by a group of humanoids led by a bald human. The three were manacled and caged on carts that took off into the night.
Chapter 11 Edit
"The Journey Home" (2x30) Edit
When she woke up at Molly's grave after being captured by the Iron Shepherds and rescued by Caleb, Nott, Beau, Keg, and Nila, she said "it happened again" before breaking down and eventually walking away with a promise to be back.
Chapter 12 Edit
"A Storm of Memories" (2x46) Edit
Yasha had a vision from the Stormlord during a storm. Afterward, a lightning creature visible as such only to Yasha attacked her, though she narrowly defeated it. While recovering from the fight, Yasha shared some of her history with Caduceus and Jester. She explained her marriage to Zuala and the fallout from it, her memory lapse, and finding her way afterward through the Stormlord.
Chapter 13 Edit
During the fight between the succubus and incubus, Yasha was charmed and attacked her allies before finally breaking free.
Chapter 14 Edit
"A Turtle By Any Other Name" (2x60) Edit
During Yasha's dream-vision in the Braan, she saw dozens and dozens of bodies tumbled before her and turned to see a familiar male figure, curved horns back from the front, his wings folded over his shoulders, with a sly grin and yellow eyes. He just looked and walked away, shaking his head. The figure was familiar to her, but she didn't know why or where, and caused something in her heart to freeze and fear to well in her throat.
"The King's Cage" (2x69) Edit
In the battle after the Laughing Hand was brought back to life by Obann, Yasha fell under Obann's control as he died. She saw flashes of memories of him pulling her from the depths and giving her the power to avenge those who took her love from her, love and conversations with other zealots, murder, bloodshed, and carnage, drawn to his yellow eyes and comforting voice. She remained in the chamber with the Laughing Hand as the Mighty Nein fled, and before leaving the chamber she gathered the ichor which once was Obann, feeling the remaining faint thrum from it. She was scared.
Chapter 15 Edit
While Scrying, Jester saw Yasha perform a ritual bringing Obann back to life. He touched her shoulder and said, "Very good. Thank you for your patience. Now, this has been one fine reunion. Let's go see if we can find the others."
"Through the Trees" (2x79) Edit
While Scrying, Jester saw Yasha and Obann sitting by a fire. Obann reached out to touch Yasha and she flinched away from him. Obann became furious and the sigil on the back of Yasha's neck glowed as she cried out in pain. When Obann then took her chin, she no longer resisted. She later was seen fighting the awakened Wraithroot Tree before being teleported away with Obann.
"The Threads Converge" (2x85) Edit
"The Cathedral" (2x86) Edit
After the Mighty Nein killed Cardinal Respa and several other cultists, Obann, Yasha, Jourrael, and The Laughing Hand emerged from the basement and began battling the party. After Caduceus dispeled the area on Yasha's neck, she regained control of her self, and joined the party for the remainder of the fight.
"Punishment and Politics" (2x87) Edit
After their fight with Obann the Punished, Yasha went to the Laughing Hand's body and took a piece of his cloak to put in her notebook. When the Mighty Nein told her about everything they had learned, Yasha stated that perhaps Obann took her because she is easier than other people to bring back from the dead, referencing her Path of the Zealot feature Warrior of the Gods.
"Bathhouses and Bastions" (2x90)Edit
Yasha and the others entered the Lucid Bastion and asked for a meeting with the Bright Queen. In the middle of the meeting, the Bright Queen asked her if she is worthy of redemption, despite being mind controlled. Yasha said that she was still a redeemable person, despite doing horrific acts under Obann.
"Dark Waters" (2x98)Edit
While the party was sleeping on the ship, an incoming storm slowly lulled Yasha to sleep. She had a dream in which she was walking in the Barren Plains when she came across a wide chasm. She tried to leap over it, but ended up falling off the edge. She called out to the Stormlord, who replied for to prove herself to him. She used her Necrotic Shroud to escape the chasm and saw that her wings were now covered in feathers. The Stormlord told Yasha that she was worthy of his acceptance, and her own. The path ahead might be long, but he would not let Yasha stray from it.
"Mysteries, Memories, and Music" (2x101)Edit
During an evening meal on the island of Rumblecusp, Yasha was asked to perform a song for the villagers on her harp. She sheepishly agreed and begins playing a hauntingly beautiful melody. Caleb used Major Image to create lightning behind her back. This was the first time that the Mighty Nein saw her in a vulnerable light.
"Ghosts, Dinosaurs, and Stuff" (2x102)Edit
When Yasha used her Necrotic Shroud to try to break her fall, she saw small white feathers on the tips of her ghostly wings.
"Campaign 2 Episode 105" (2x105)Edit
Yasha dreamed of a single white feather resting before her. As she started to pick it up, a bolt of lightning shot out from the sky at it. She moved her hand away in fear. The storm clouds grew darker and began to encircle the space. Yasha took a deep breath and grabbed the feather. She started moving across the water until she saw a glowing blue shackle beneath the surface. She heard Zuala's voice call out, "Don't let me be the shackle that holds you down. I am proud of you." Yasha took a running leap and flew up into the sky. She began flying higher and higher until she saw all of Exandria. A feeling of freedom and relief overtook her as she floated high above the planet.
Molly and Yasha seemed to be well acquainted from working with the Carnival of Curiosities. Molly met Yasha when she joined the Carnival a few months before the stream began, and she knew about as much as Molly when it came to Molly's past. They were very close; when Molly kissed her forehead after he saw her in the bathhouse in Zadash, Yasha seemed used to it and did not react.  In "Waste and Webs" (2x10), after Mollymauk finished the spider Yasha came up to him and slapped his butt.
After waking up from her capture by the Iron Shepherds at Molly's grave, Yasha broke down. Jester and Beau offered her comfort, but she took on her necrotic shroud form and stormed off in the direction of a thunderstorm happening in the distance.
Yasha and Beau seem to be hitting it off very well. When Yasha asked Beauregard to hand Yasha all of her weapons she asked if she could keep her walking stick. Yasha declined but instead carried Beau to her seat. When they got there, Beau asked Yasha to hold her through the show. Yasha asked for several gold to do this but seemed to take the request as a compliment.
While Yasha does find Beau fascinating and attractive, at the moment, she has no interest in any romantic relationships.  Given Yasha's past, Yasha is still reluctant to grow emotionally or intimately close to anyone because, as she told Jester, she was afraid to lose them.
Beau and Yasha did form a friendship, outside of Beau's flirtations. After learning of Zuala, Beau confided in Yasha about her own ex-girlfriend Tori. She admitted the situations were not at all the same, but offered commiseration over losing a loved one.
Beau was very distraught over losing Yasha to Obann, but hid her distress from the rest of the group, for the most part. She admitted to Jester she was more upset than she showed, and that she listened for thunder at night. She is suspicious that perhaps Yasha knew more than she let on going into the King's Cage, but doesn't blame her for her actions under Obann's control, even when Yasha almost killed her in the Chantry of the Dawn.
Upon being rescued from Obann, Yasha developed a closer fondness and appreciation for Beau than before, at times even responding positively to the latter's flirting with her own. She also stood in defense of Beau against her father Thoreau Lionett and confronted Isharnai without hesitation after Beau explained her reasoning about the deal she was going to give. Beau is also the only other person Yasha's ever allowed to wear her shawl, lending it to her while she rested from nearly dying to a bodak on Rumblecusp, despite saying when they first met that she never takes it off.
Yasha and Jester have a growing camaraderie. When the two first met, Yasha took Jester's weapons with the promise she would return them. Jester responded by making Yasha "pinky swear," declaring that this made them "best friends." Yasha later commented to Mollymauk that "Jester's adorable" and that she liked her.
Jester seems keen on getting Yasha out of her shell. She goes to great lengths to get to know Yasha. During the night before Yasha disappears from the Mighty Nein for the third time, Jester sat beside Yasha and showed her her various drawings and even drew Yasha "lit up by the lightning" before going to sleep. Jester also once gave Yasha a piggyback ride, much to Yasha's quiet delight.
During Yasha's battle with the Stormlord's lightning creature at sea, Jester jumped in to heal Yasha. After Yasha's victory, she and Caduceus cared for Yasha, and they became the first members of the Nein besides Molly Yasha told about Zuala and her missing memories.
When the Mighty Nein moved into the Xhorhaus, Jester painted a field of wildflowers on Yasha's bedroom wall. Previously, Yasha had felt uncomfortable in the house and had not planned on personalizing her room, but this act made her feel more comfortable.
Before entering the King's Cage, Jester told Yasha that the Mighty Nein was her new family and would protect her from whatever might happen. This made Yasha uncomfortable, as she feared for the Mighty Nein's safety and would prefer they run rather than defend her. Jester was most visibly shaken by Yasha falling to Obann's command, and along with Caduceus, was one of the only members of the party to vocally show faith in Yasha not having betrayed them.
Yasha did not immediately warm up to Caduceus when they first met, as he challenged her views on destiny, but he took a liking to her. Over time they formed a quiet friendship, with him being one of the first members of the Nein she told openly about her past life as a member of the Dolotav Tribe. Yasha also aided him in starting a rooftop garden for the Xhorhaus. Caduceus also wove a straw hat for her as they waited for the others to climb the Arbor Exemplar. After Yasha fell under Obann's influence, Caduceus believed those weren't her own actions and they would eventually save her. Caduceus eventually cast Dispel Magic at her, which shattered the seal on her neck and freed her from Obann's control. Caduceus also confronted Yasha about her fight in the underground ring in Rexxentrum, stating that he understands her struggle confronting grief and loss and wants to make sure that she has an outlet for her pain.
Fjord and Yasha showed each other respect but rarely spoke at length throughout much of their early travels together. When Fjord lost his powers in Rosohna and attempted to walk away from the party, saying that he wanted to talk to Wursh. Yasha noticed something was wrong and said she also wanted to see Wursh. They did not speak to each other and Fjord's powers eventually came back. This marks the pairs first moment of bonding together. After falling under Obann's control, Yasha nearly killed Fjord. When he asked Yasha why, she answered back "I heard you" which he did not understand was her pushing through the control. Fjord was the only member of the party who was immediately certain in his belief that Yasha had betrayed them and likely always intended to.
When Yasha returned to the group, she paid Fjord back the 500 gold he loaned her for enchanted bracers, and as a thank you, gave her the special book Caleb once gave him in exchange.
Nott was initially scared of Yasha, and upon learning she was from Xhorhas thought she might be a spy. Nott gave Yasha flowers in an effort to get Yasha to like her so she wouldn't kill her. Nott eventually came to trust Yasha as an ally, even cuddling up to her as they slept in camp one night. Nott, along with Jester, helped Yasha work out how to talk to the Stormlord, and watched over her as she slept in the rain that night.
Nott seemed initially unsure of Yasha's motivations when the group first discussed whether she had been charmed by Obann or had betrayed them, even insisting that Yasha had been evil the whole time. Nott does not seem to be ashamed of doubting Yasha, telling her that Nott was on the fence about her true motives right after Obann's charm was dispelled.
Caleb and Yasha feel a certain kinship with each other in that they both harbor feelings of self-hatred, can be socially awkward, and are the most introverted of the party. Caleb looks to Yasha for advice about being part of a group because he knows she also struggles with such things but seems to have had some success. Caleb also loans Yasha Frumpkin, asks her to shave his beard, and specifically requests that she be the one to purchase his new clothes for him in Rosohna. When the Mighty Nein encountered Yasha again after she was taken by Obann, Caleb was the most insistant that they save her.
Yasha greatly enjoys Frumpkin's company, often asking Caleb if she can hold him. When obliged, she will let him lay across her neck and shoulders.
Yasha was very disturbed when Obann not only recognized her but referred to her by her tribal name: "Orphan-Maker". She joined the Mighty Nein's pursuit of Obann, to try and ascertain how this person knew her.
The incident in the King's Cage changed everything for Yasha. Obann's charm effect indirectly restored Yasha's memories: her life from when she fled her former tribe to present-day. Obann found her after she escaped her tribe and healed her wounds. He took her to the Angel of Irons, and recruited Yasha to join him in serving her with offers to help avenge Zuala. Obann and Yasha together killed those who stood in the way of their "holy crusade", and any tribe members who strayed too far from the settlement, caught out in the open. Obann's last words upon being slain by Fjord were "avenge me". Yasha quietly replied "never" before falling under his influence. Yasha became trapped within her own mind as her body carried out Obann's command, aware of her actions but unable to control herself. It was implied as her memories resurfaced that she may have been under Obann's control when last she knew him as well, but this is not yet known for certain.
In the fight under the Chantry of the Dawn, Yasha struck the final killing blow on Obann.
Zuala was Yasha's wife before she met the Mighty Nein. She first confides this to Jester and Caduceus, and later the rest of the group. In Yasha's tribe, members are assigned a mate by the matriarch, but Yasha and Zuala fell in love and got married in secret. The punishment for this is death. Yasha escaped her tribe during Zuala's execution, thus she did not witness her death. When asked if she thinks Zuala could have survived, Yasha replies she doesn't think that's possible. Yasha carries a great deal of guilt for running away, and considers herself a coward. The flowers she collects in her book are meant for Zuala's grave. Though Yasha intends to one day visit Zuala's grave, she is hesitant to do so. The last time Yasha saw Zuala she was alive, and fears facing the reality of seeing Zuala's grave. When Beau confides in Yasha about her own ex-girlfriend and asks Yasha about any other past lovers, Yasha says Zuala was the only person she'd ever been with.
Character Information Edit
Yasha hopes to return to Xhorhas and find Zuala's grave, in order to place the flowers she has been collecting there.
Notable Items Edit
Current Items Edit
- The Magician's Judge. A six-foot-long greatsword able to cast Dispel Magic either as part of an attack or as a separate spell. This sword has a wide blade and a golden hilt with tiny runes inscribed along its edges. The hilt curls up to the side in sharp angles forming a 'V' that flanks the blade. The blade itself is five feet long from the hilt. This weapon, from the Age of Arcanum, was an executioner's blade used to kill mages that went against the law of the land. Once wielded by a bounty hunter that came after Siff Duthar, it was mounted as a trophy when Siff, having lost his legs to the blade, slew the bounty hunter with fire.
- Bracers of Defense (+2 to AC, not currently being worn by Yasha)
- Ring of Protection (+1 to AC and saving throws, currently worn)
- Tuskborn Breastplate - A breastplate with curled tusk-like horns curving over the shoulders (requires attunement)
- A book received from Molly with a four-leafed clover and Nott's flowers pressed between the pages
- Potion of Giant Strength
- A hat woven of grass made by Caduceus
- A harp made from a humanoid spine; it was constructed by Keona the Keen
- Manual of Gainful Exercise (received from Fjord, expended)
Former Items Edit
A freshly-purchased moon-touched greatsword that was taller than Nott. Sold to Pumat Sol.
A rat in a cage received from Nott. Given to Nott to be cooked for her by the inn's kitchen.
Skingorger. This massive, rust-colored blade was once wielded as a symbol of dominance by the ruling ogre lord Igrathid. It grants +1 to attack and damage rolls. While attuned to this greatsword, once per day the wielder can use their bonus action to take a point of exhaustion to empower the blade for one minute, so that all attacks with it deal an additional 1d8 acid damage and it critically hits on a roll of 19-20.Offered to Vokodo.
Aasimar Abilities Edit
- Celestial Resistance (resistant to radiant and necrotic damage)
- Healing Hands
- Light Bearer
- Subrace: Fallen
- Necrotic Shroud
Barbarian Abilities Edit
- Brutal Critical (1 die)
- Danger Sense
- Extra Attack
- Fast Movement
- Feral Instinct
- Primal Path: Path of the Zealot
- Reckless Attack
- Relentless Rage
- Unarmored Defense
- "It's an extra five gold pieces. These arms are worth a lot." (To Beauregard during the Carnival)
- "Because I'm really fucking strong." (To Jester after she asked how she could be carrying all of the weapons before heading into the carnival)
- "Get the fuck out of my tent!" (To a zombified Enon Brinjay after dealing an attack)
- "The trick is to not expect anything in life."
- "I really think that cleanliness and hygiene is very important." (To Caleb, before shaving his face with the Magician's Judge)
- "I don't know where she was buried, but I have so many flowers to bring to her." (To Jester and Caduceus, when talking about wanting to visit Zuala's grave)
- "Sometimes I get nervous to get close to people because I feel that I just lose them. And then Molly... I feel like I'm either very unlucky or cursed. And I don't believe in luck."
- "I was trying to do the thing. Like “I killed my family”– “I’ll throw you under a bridge.” I’m learning how to people."
- "I ruin people." 
- "I smell like a crayon."
- "Show me why you're the fucking champion!"
- Yasha has the highest strength of all of The Mighty Nein.
- Due to Yasha's personality, Sam Riegel jokingly named her "Worst Hype Man Ever".
- Yasha killed the first monster in the campaign (the old man who became a husk), though she did not get a How do you want to do this?
- "Yasha" is a male name in Farsi, it means "to live", as in "to live forever". "Yasha" is also a shortened form of East Slavic rendition of name "Jacob". The name also refers to a spirit in Japanese folklore, which were vile devils in early Buddhism before eventually being incorporated into the pantheon of lawful deities.
- It may instead be based on the Hebrew root "yasha", from which the name Isaiah is derived, meaning "to escape" or "to rescue".
- During a discussion about the game "Boulder, Parchment, Shears", Yasha claimed to "have a better version of that game."
- Yasha is confirmed to be a worshiper of Kord, The Stormlord. She has stated that she is an extremely devout follower of him and will do anything he asks her to do.
- Ashley has stated Yasha's height is around 5'11'', which is shorter than Fjord.
- It was implied in episode 19 that Yasha had never seen grass before leaving Xhorhas; she confirmed this in "A Storm of Memories" (2x46), where she noted that Xhorhas has almost no plant life. As a result, she didn't see bees until "A Storm of Memories" (2x46).
- Before having attended the Harvest Close Festival in Zadash in 835 PD, Yasha had never had a candied apple.
- Yasha stated that her favorite dinner was cooked rat and that she liked how the dark meat would fall off the bone.
- Yasha is the first party member to be separated from the party due to magical control rather than by choice.
- Yasha's appearance and her ability to grow bone wings has been met with humorous approval by both the rest of the party and by the fandom. Generally, she is seen as goth or excessively metal, despite her somewhat mousy and non-confrontational personality.
External Links Edit
- ↑ See "Mysteries, Memories, and Music" (2x101) at 2:23:06. Yasha mentions her surname to the Mighty Nein for the first time.
- ↑ The Chronicles of Exandria - The Mighty Nein, p. 37
- ↑ See "A Dangerous Chase" (2x64) at 0:39:50.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 0:42:13.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 3:09:40.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #57: 'Steam and Conversation'" (TMx57) at 1:01:04.
- ↑ See "Stone to Clay" (2x91) at 2:33:33.
- ↑ See "The Gentleman's Path" (2x19) at 3:20:21. Yasha speaks Celestial with Caleb.
- ↑ See "Beneath Bazzoxan" (2x66) at 3:55:06.
- ↑ See "Duplicity" (2x55) from 0:51:50 through 0:52:08. Yasha notes that the runes are in abyssal
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:05:20.
- ↑ See "Stone to Clay" (2x91) at 2:28:06. Yasha finishes reading the Manual of Gainful Exercise, increasing her Strength score to 19.
- ↑ See "Reflections" (2x68) at 20:00.
- ↑ https://critrole.com/members/ashley-johnson/
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:07:09.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #49: 'Curious Beginnings'" (TMx49).
- ↑ See "Lost Treasures" (2x22) at 39:17.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 2:26:03.
- ↑ See "Intervention" (2x63) at 2:56:20.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) from 2:21:01 through 2:27:41. Yasha tells some of her life story.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:24:20. Yasha states while talking to Trent Ikithon during the conclusion of the Victory Pit tournament that she had left Xhorhas only around 8 months previously.
- ↑ See "Fleeting Memories" (2x14) at 1:17:22.
- ↑ The Chronicles of Exandria - The Mighty Nein, p. 37
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #64: 'A Favor in Kind'" (TMx64). Ashley revealed that Yasha is a fallen aasimar during After Dark.
- ↑ See D&D: Volo's Guide to Monsters, 5th ed., available online at D&D Beyond.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:25:21. Yasha describes the rulers of Xhorhas as evil, noting her disdain for them.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:36:19. Yasha sees a vision of a demonic figure praising her work as "Orphan Maker."
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 2:25:14. Yasha notes that she "looked different" when she regained awareness at an altar to the Stormlord.
- ↑ See "A Turtle By Any Other Name" (2x60) at 3:27:10.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #62: 'Fleeting Memories'" (TMx62) from 47:46 through 48:06.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) from 2:27:25 through 2:27:34.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #57: 'Steam and Conversation'" (TMx57) from 1:16:21 through 1:18:15.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) from 2:39:23 through 2:42:18.
- ↑ See "Ghosts, Dinosaurs, and Stuff" (2x102) at 1:17:04.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:56:23.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:03:37.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11) at 16:10.
- ↑ See "Lost Treasures" (2x22) at 39:07.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) from 1:21:27 through 1:23:00. Caleb identifies the greatsword and Yasha takes it.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) from 3:27:29 through 3:27:57.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 3:29:00.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:23:01.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) from 1:23:10 through 1:23:20.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) from 3:34:03 through 3:35:09.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:23:50.
- ↑ See "Stone to Clay" (2x91) at 2:38:17.
- ↑ See "The Cathedral" (2x86) at 2:26:48.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #111: 'Domestic Respite'" (TMx111).
- ↑ See "Bathhouses and Bastions" (2x90) at 1:21:41.
- ↑ See "Unwanted Reunions" (2x88) at 0:46:13.
- ↑ See "Fleeting Memories" (2x14) at 1:28:33.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 3:30:27. Pumat Sol was willing to buy the sword off of her for 30gp stating that the enchantment was fairly common. Hearing that she had spent all of her money to get it, out of pity he gave her 40gp for it.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:13:59.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 2:37:33.
- ↑ See "Ghosts, Dinosaurs, and Stuff" (2x102) at 2:59:12.
- ↑ See "Perspective" (2x59) at 0:44:01. Ashley rerolls an attack's damage dice, consistent with Savage Attacker.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 33:38. Yasha reduces a creature's speed to 0 with an attack of opportunity, consistent with the Sentinel feat.
- ↑ See "Ghosts, Dinosaurs, and Stuff" (2x102) at 0:24:14.
- ↑ See "A Turtle By Any Other Name" (2x60) at 1:19:00. Yasha is resistant to necrotic damage.
- ↑ See "Waste and Webs" (2x10) at 2:33:23. Yasha uses Healing Hands on herself to regain hit points.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) at 34:37. Yasha casts the Light cantrip.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #64: 'A Favor in Kind'" (TMx64). Ashley revealed that Yasha is a Fallen Aasimar during After Dark.
- ↑ See "The Gentleman's Path" (2x19) from 2:41:45 through 2:43:28. Yasha uses Necrotic Shroud.
- ↑ See "Perspective" (2x59) at 0:43:42. Ashley rolls an additional damage die on a critical hit
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) at 28:38. Ashley mentions Yasha's Danger Sense.
- ↑ See "The Gentleman's Path" (2x19) at 3:05:30. Yasha makes two attacks with the attack action, consistent with the Barbarian Extra Attack.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:41:21. Ashley notes that Yasha has advantage on initiative, consistent with Feral Instinct.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 0:59:00.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) from 1:52:25 through 1:53:48. Yasha uses Divine Fury to deal necrotic damage.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 59:05. Matt mentions that Yasha has Warrior of the Gods.
- ↑ See "Punishment and Politics" (2x87) at 2:31:56. Yasha explains her understanding of the ease of bringing her back to life, consistent with Warrior of the Gods.
- ↑ See "Punishment and Politics" (2x87) at 0:27:08. Yasha uses Zealous Presence.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:44:46. Yasha goes into a Rage.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:06:30.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:57:26.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:45:58.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) at 3:27:40.
- ↑ See "Lost Treasures" (2x22) at 39:33.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 2:26:45.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 2:27:34.
- ↑ See "Reflections" (2x68) at )20:00.
- ↑ See "Lingering Wounds" (2x89) at 4:11:00.
- ↑ See "Stone to Clay" (2x91) at 2:33:52.
- ↑ See "Lingering Wounds" (2x89) at 4:04:37.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 1:33:06.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) from 2:43:27 through 2:43:49.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #64: 'A Favor in Kind'" (TMx64).
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 2:57:11. Ashley clarified Yasha's base height, which was doubled when Caleb cast Enlarge on her in the Victory Pit.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:04:59.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 0:54:20.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:13:28.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:13:58.
- ↑ Official 2019 portrait of Yasha (current), by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Official 2018 portrait of Yasha (debut), by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ 2019 Official full body portrait of Yasha], by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ 2018 Official full body portrait of Yasha, by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha, by Carolina Abrantes (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha, by Rammaru (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha's necrotic shroud transformation, by Elaine Tipping (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha's reaction to Molly's death, by BlackSalander (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha battling the lightning creature, by BlackSalander (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha's wings, by Linda Lithén (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha at Molly's grave, by Genel Jumalon (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha and Beau in formalwear, by @porzio art (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha playing her harp, by HeartofPack (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha, by Joma Cueto (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha, by OrcBarbies (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha, by Joanna Johnen (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Yasha, by Atutcha (source). Used with permission.