The ruins of Draconia lie in the southwest of Xhorhas.
The Xhorhasians are derogatorily referred to by the Dwendalians as "cricks" (short for "crickets"). This is due to the holes that are cut into Xhorhasian armor, causing the armor to produce as a chirping sound as the troops charge forward.
Notable Locations Edit
- Ashkeeper Peaks
- Fevergulf Lake
- Iothlia Moorland
- Lotusden Greenwood
- Penumbra Range
- Rosohna/Ghor Dranas
- The Barbed Fields
- The Many Hosts of Igrathad
- The Sorrowseep Waters 
- Vermaloc Wildwood
- Xarzith Kitril
- Goblinoids including Bugbears and Goblins.
- Horizonback Tortoises
- Drow of the Kryn Dynasty
- Moorbounders; bred and used as mounts in Asarius
- Stone Giants 
- ↑ See Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 99.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:25:02.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:25:16. Yasha states while talking to Trent Ikithon during the conclusion of the Victory Pit tournment why she had left Xhorhas.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:17:15.
- ↑ See Matthew Mercer's Tweet.
- ↑ See "Intervention" (2x63) at 0:46:04.
- ↑ See Deven Rue's close up of the Xhorhas Map.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 1:27:15.
- ↑ See "Cornered" (2x53) at 0:51:10.
- ↑ See "Perspective" (2x59) at 1:07:10.