- → For the episode of the same name, see Xhorhas (episode).
Xhorhas lies in the expansive wastes and turbulent badlands of eastern Wynandir in Wildemount. The northern lands of Xhorhas are ruled by the Kryn Dynasty, which is centered around the ruins of Ghor Dranas (now known as Rosohna), a former city of the Betrayer Gods during the Age of Arcanum. The Dynasty is ruled by the Empress Leylas Kryn. The southern portions of Xhorhas consist mostly of awful marshes.
The Xhorhasians are derogatorily referred to by the Dwendalians as "cricks" (short for "crickets"). This is due to the holes that are cut into Xhorhasian armor, causing the armor to produce as a chirping sound as the troops charge forward.
- → Main article: Penumbra Range.
The Penumbra Range is a mountain range bounding Xhorhas to the east and north and separating it from Blightshore.
- → Main article: Barbed Fields.
- → Main article: Draconia.
- → Main article: Lotusden Greenwood.
- Ashkeeper Peaks
- Fevergulf Lake
- Iothia Moorland
- Rosohna/Ghor Dranas
- The Many Hosts of Igrathad
- The Sorrowseep Waters 
- Vermaloc Wildwood
- Xarzith Kitril
- Drow (Dark Elves) of the Kryn Dynasty
- Goblinoids - including bugbears, goblins, and hobgoblins.
- Stone Giants 
- Nergaliid - toad-like devil fiends
- Horizonback Tortoises - gigantic tortoises used as war machines
- Rocs - giant birds
- Udaaks - large, dangerous, vaguely ape-like fiends
- Moorbounders - giant cat-like creatures bred and used as mounts in Asarius
- Gloomstalkers - inhabit the Barbed Fields
- Sorrowsworn - inhabit the Barbed Fields
- Giant Purple Worms - covered in hard dark scales pierced by spines, with rows of teeth. Used as excavators and mounts by the Kryn.
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 99.
- See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:25:02.
- See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:25:16. Yasha states while talking to Trent Ikithon during the conclusion of the Victory Pit tournment why she had left Xhorhas.
- See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:17:15.
- See "A Dangerous Chase" (2x64) at 0:41:00.
- From Matthew Mercer's tweet on the location of Draconia on Exandria.
- Matthew Mercer mentions that Draconia is on Wildemount. See "The Frigid Doom" (1x64) from 1:02:44 through 1:02:50.
- From this tweet further clarifying Draconia's location.
- See "Between the Lines" (2x78) from 3:00:27 through 3:01:26.
- See "Intervention" (2x63) at 0:46:04.
- See Matthew Mercer's Tweet.
- See Deven Rue's close up of the Xhorhas Map.
- See "Perspective" (2x59) at 1:07:10.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 296.
- See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 1:27:15.
- See "Chases and Trees" (2x65) at 0:25:22.
- See "Cornered" (2x53) at 0:51:10.
- See "The Cathedral" (2x86) at 0:20:01.