Winter wolves are large, white, monstrous versions of ordinary wolves.
Native to cold and arctic regions, these monstrous wolves are as large as dire wolves, but white-furred and with pale blue eyes.
The following is drawn from the Monster Manual, 5th Edition, but some is demonstrated onstream.
- Damage Immunities: Cold
- Snow Camouflage: Advantage on Stealth checks in snowy terrain
- Keen Hearing and Smell: Advantage on Perception checks relying on these senses
- Pack Tactics: Advantage on attacks when an ally is within 5 feet of the target creature
- Cold Breath: Exhaling out into a 15-foot cone, these wolves can periodically release a blast of freezing cold wind against their prey
When the Mighty Nein asked Dagen Underthorn about creatures they might encounter on the island of Foren in Eiselcross, he mentioned creatures whose description closely matches winter wolves, mutated by the magic of Eiselcross, and he told of one particularly feared wolf among them called Ol' Demarog.
- . This file is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.