|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Lady Vess DeRogna is an half-elven woman with short, medium-brown hair. She is not young for an elf, but not as old as Ludinus Da'leth. She wears clothes of green and black, deep green with black designs across and around the edges of the billowing sleeves, and a number of rings and necklaces, each containing some sort of circular gem that dangles from them like a little collection of colors.
"Whispers of War" (2x18) Edit
Lady Vess DeRogna is the Archmage of Antiquity.
"Homeward Bound" (2x48) Edit
Vess DeRogna was present in Felderwin when the Mighty Nein arrived, and was seen meeting Martinet Ludinus Da'leth when he Teleported in. They were talking together as they walked towards the ruins of the Brenatto Apothecary.
"In Love and War" (2x57) Edit
While in his cell, Yeza Brenatto described how "Lady DeRogna" would bring the Beacon from a secured place to his basement for experiments. She also threatened Luc's safety if Yeza ever shared his knowledge of their experiments with anyone.
"The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) Edit
Essek Thelyss confesses to having conspired with Ludinus and Trent Ikithon, and notes that while he never met DeRogna, he knew she helmed a period of experimentation with the Luxon Beacon. These were the only people he believed to have knowledge of the arrangement.
"High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99)Edit
While the armada was sailing to the peace talks, the Ball-Eater was attacked by forces of Uk'otoa. In the immediate aftermath, Lady DeRogna used Dimension Door to reach the ship to intervene. The party lied and said it seemed like a random attack. Lady DeRogna accepted this, and invited the party to talk to her about work possibilities in the north once all of this was over. A few days later, Caleb and Beau flew to the Cerberus Assembly ship the Wind of Aeons to inspect the Luxon Beacon being carried to the parley. Martinet Ludinus Da'leth seemed genuinely surprised to learn the party had met Lady DeRogna, and that she had offered them work. Her purpose for being at the talks was to keep an eye on the perimeter and to hopefully discuss arcane projects between the Empire and the Dynasty if the peace talks were to go well.
Character Information Edit
Wizard Spells Edit
Based on Lady DeRogna targeting six characters with Hold Person, she can cast spells up to at least 7th-level, so she is at least a 13th-level spellcaster.
- Hold Person
- Dimension Door
Notable Items Edit
- ↑ See "High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99) at 0:21:46.
- ↑ See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 43.
- ↑ See "High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99) at 0:27:21.
- ↑ See "High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99) at 0:21:46. Although Matt referred to her as "elven" in "A Game of Names" (2x49), here he states she is half-elven.
- ↑ See "A Game of Names" (2x49) from 12:19 through 13:00.
- ↑ See "A Game of Names" (2x49) at 1:07:57.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 03:41:17.
- ↑ See "In Love and War" (2x57) at 1:43:23.
- ↑ See "The Fancy and the Fooled" (2x97) at 4:06:57.
- ↑ See "High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99) at 0:20:32.
- ↑ See "High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99) at 0:20:32. Lady DeRogna casts a spell consistent with Hold Person.
- ↑ See "High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99) at 0:20:23. Lady DeRogna arrives on the Ball-Eater via Dimension Door.
- ↑ See "High Seas, High Stakes" (2x99) at 1:57:27. Lady DeRogna casts a spell on the tea set consistent with Telekinesis.