|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
When accompanying the Mighty Nein during their infiltrations he dressed for stealth, wearing plain dark clothing with a dark green-brown cloak.
Ulog had a strong sense of justice and was driven to prove his wife's innocence, even to the point of desperation. Ulog seemed to have tunnel vision in terms of The Knights of Requital's mission, willing to put his own goals above everything else. Ulog was more lenient towards violence than many of his comrades and when worse came to worst he was not above flying into a murderous rage.
Ulog claimed that his wife Lliana was arrested six months ago while shopping in the Pentamarket. Two bandits involved in a stabbing ran into her, casting suspicion on Iliana in addition to the bandits. In his story, the High-Richter Dayana Prucine sentenced her to 20 years in the Umber Dungeon without a trial.
"Steam and Conversation" (2x09) Edit
"Waste and Webs" (2x10) Edit
Having tailed the Mighty Nein and seeing their skills, he later approached Beauregard and Fjord to attend a meeting at midnight of the 5th of Fessuran 826 P.D. He wanted to recruit the group into helping the Knights of Requital in a mission to removing a few cancerous members within the protective Dwendalian Empire that had been abusing and corrupting the system.
"Midnight Espionage" (2x12) Edit
Ulog was upset when Jester arrived late to fetch him for the heists. He was further infuriated when her approach to smuggling him into the Tri-Spire involved using prat falls to pass him off as a comedian.
Ulog joined the party on both heists: Lord Sutan's house and the High-Richter's home. On the first heist, he was quite a help for the group, disarming traps and helping Nott. He was there when the party fought the Rug of Smothering, but didn't do much in the fight.
At the High-Richter's home, however, he was more reckless, as he immediately ran off, trying to find any documents regarding his wife's case. When he managed to find a parchment he learned that the accusation was indeed false and that Prucine wanted to make an example out of Iliana.
This made the dwarf furious and when the High-Richter caught them heading downstairs he handed the document about Iliana to Caleb, then launched himself into Prucine. After tackling her, he detonated a fireball, killing them both.
"Lost & Found" (2x13) Edit
Notable Items Edit
- Necklace of Fireballs that only had a single yellowish amber-orange bead hanging off of its golden chain.
- Thieves' Tools
- On Talks Machina, Travis theorized that Ulog was a double agent working for the Crownsguard. Given Ulog's suicide attack on High Richter Prucine, this was likely not the case.
- His life savings amounted to 513 gold, 21 silver, and 302 copper pieces.
- ↑ See "Midnight Espionage" (2x12) at 2:08:09.
- ↑ See "Midnight Espionage" (2x12) at 2:11:40.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11) at 2:36:58.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) from 1:02:27 through 1:03:37. Ulog tells his story of grievances with the way the Empire's laws are administered in Zadash.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) at 1:02:02.
- ↑ See "Waste and Webs" (2x10) at 3:38:59.
- ↑ See "Lost & Found" (2x13) at 0:55:10. Insight check of Thuron explained
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #57: 'Steam and Conversation'" (TMx57).
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11) at 3:51:28.