|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
To the Poop! Goblins: A Critical Role Pathfinder One-Shot is a special episode of Critical Role sponsored by Paizo's Pathfinder and Syrinscape. It took the place of Geek & Sundry's usual Monday night Twitch programming, Ivan Van Norman's series, No Survivors.
- Browntooth, goblin rogue
- Grizznak Snompstork, goblin fartmage (sorcerer)
- Mezek, goblin monk
- Piglet, goblin barbarian
- Snizzler, goblin mad bombing alchemist
- Browntooth: Do we go to the poop, or away from the poop?
All: To the poop!!
- Piglet: (singing) Piglet, twitchy scratch the rash until she sees them loud. Love trash, lift the hammer down and crash. Piglet angry time to smash.
- Browntooth: (singing) When Browntooth axe lifts up high, someone is about to die! Someone will bleed, lots will get bit, though I’d rather avoid direct conflict. I’m Browntooth the Rogue!
- Grizznak: (singing) Grizznak, Grizznak, the greatest that there is! Smarter than the stupid ones, even when he whizzed. Look at them run, look at them hide, look down to watch them burn and die! Zergamot will loot the corpse and then we’ll take a ride, hey!
- Mezek: (singing) Mezek, Mezek the songs he is keen, so pour a pint of beer for me or I’ll punch you in the spleen ugh!
- Snizzler: (singing) Snizzler, zazzlers, sizzler, zaz. Eyebrows this goblin once had. My bombs go boom, they never miss. Hi Homeland Security, because now I’m on the watchlist.
- Grizznak's name and statistics were shared by Ivan Van Norman on Twitter.