An iron statue in Vasselheim depicts Kord as a human-like man, barrel-chested and with massive muscles. He wears iron bracers around his wrists. His beard is long and goes down to the middle of his chest. In one hand he carries a long, thick shortsword. His legs and midsection are clothed in furs and leathers.
His worship is banned in the Dwendalian Empire. He is heavily followed along the ports of the Menagerie Coast.
Commandments of the Stormlord Edit
- Bravery above all. There is no glory in cowardice.
- Strength is the path to greatness, but greatness is the responsible use of strength.
- The glory of the Stormlord lives through your glory on the battlefield.
Known Worshipers Edit
- Though the Stormlord is based primarily on Dawn War version of Kord, his holy symbol in the Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting bears closer resemblance to that of the Greyhawk version of Kord.
- His holy day is the Day of Challenging, on the seventh of Misuthar