|This article or section may require cleanup. The spelling, grammar, or formatting may need attention. The content may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory. You can help the Critical Role wiki by reviewing this article and cleaning it up.|
The Platinum Sanctuary is built into the side of the Heaven's Stair. It is a grand stone fortress that is described as looking "older than time itself." The fortress has been weathered significantly with time, to the point that the points and edges of the stonework were rounded and smoothed down. Along the outside, it could be seen that there were silver markings in a form of primitive Draconic that read platitudes such as "honor," and "justice."
Atop the Sanctuary, there were several spires that ascend from the fortress parallel to the mountainside made of ivory and silver. It was clear that these were later additions to the structure because they did not match the stonework of the original fortress.
The entrance to the fortress is guarded by the Scalebearers of Bahamut. The doors are very large stone doors with white marbling through them. The doors also had a barely-visible, worn away symbol of Bahamut emblazoned on them.
Notable People Edit
- Lady Kima of Vord:
- Platinum Knight Udire: A champion of Bahamut who was assigned by Highbearer Vord to assist Vox Machina when they requested aid after the Chroma Conclave attacked Emon. He was promptly knocked off his feet by Lady Kima, who insisted that she would be joining Vox Machina in matters concerning her "home turf."
- Highbearer Vord: An elven male who runs the Platinum Sanctuary. Also referred to as Silvertouched.
- Scalebearer Yon: One of the head Scalebearers at the Sanctuary.
"Enter Vasselheim" (1x16) Edit
"Return to Vasselheim" (1x43) Edit
- ↑ See "Return to Vasselheim" (1x43) at 2:02:46.
- ↑ Description of the exterior of the Platinum Sanctuary. See "Enter Vasselheim" (1x16) from 48:57 through 51:15.
- ↑ See "Return to Vasselheim" (1x43) at 2:16:05.
- ↑ See "Return to Vasselheim" (1x43) at 2:08:19.
- ↑ See "Enter Vasselheim" (1x16) at 2:34:45.