The Kryn Dynasty believe that The Luxon came to Exandria when it was a cold, dark, empty world, before the other gods existed. Alone, it embraced the lifeless place, destroying its own body. Its destruction brought light and life to the world and gave birth to the elements. Pieces of its body were scattered throughout the world. The Kryn Dynasty has found four pieces of the body and named them the Luxon Beacons.
- Gluzzo: Bugbear hunter living in Asarius
- Leylas Kryn: Empress and umavi of the Kryn Dynasty
- Abrianna Mirimm: Umavi of the Kryn Dynasty
- Zethris Olios: Ruler of Asarius on behalf of the Kryn Dynasty
- Thuron: Assassin in the employ of Leylas Kryn
- Lythir VaSuun: Drow warrior mage of the Kryn Dynasty
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 31.
- See "Feral Business" (2x52) at 0:27:55.
- See "In Love and War" (2x57) at 0:21:04.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 32.
- See "Between the Lines" (2x78) at 2:51:40.
- See "In Love and War" (2x57) at 0:22:32. Leylas Kryn explains that of the four Beacons found by the possession of the Dynasty, two had been stolen by the Empire.