|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Symbols and Appearance Edit
Ioun appears as an older woman of long, wavy silver hair. Her skin is weathered and wrinkled around her almond eyes with purple irises. She wears blue and white robes that tumble out from her form in tendrils of parchment.
Ioun has a large darkened gash of black curling void in her stomach.
Places of Worship Edit
Beneath the castle of Whitestone lies an ancient underground ziggurat, which was a temple to Ioun. Some 800 years ago, the land around that ziggurat was the site of a divine battle, in which Ioun and the god Pelor sought to banish the Chained Oblivion. Ioun was badly wounded in that battle, and Pelor blessed the land with his own Sun Tree to watch over and protect her hidden temple.
Known Worshipers Edit
- Brom Goldhand
- The Slayer's Take pays homage to Ioun, and in return she extends Osysa's vision in order to assist them.
- Scanlan Shorthalt (Champion of Ioun)
Ioun was one of the gods who fought against the Chained Oblivion during the Calamity, around 800 years ago. She was badly wounded by the traitor god in that battle and has been recovering, in hiding, ever since.
"The Fear of Isolation" (8x06) Edit
"The Endless Atheneeum" (8x07) Edit
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 See Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 16.
- ↑ See "The Fear of Isolation" (8x06) at 1:25:10.
- ↑ See "The Fear of Isolation" (8x06) at 4:00:00.
- ↑ See "The Endless Atheneeum" (8x07) at 1:25:40.
- ↑ See "Elysium" (8x05) at 2:52:05.
- ↑ See "Elysium" (8x05) at 2:24:40.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (9x09) at 0:46:11.