Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)[view]  [history] [refresh]
This infobox is to be used for non-governmental factions.
|Unaired = false
- The name of the faction.
- An image of the symbol of the faction. Just put the file name in this field.
For backward compatibility,
[[Image:]] should still work.
- A short, textual description of the symbol as though describing it to a person who is visually impaired, followed by a citing the source of the image.
- Any other names the faction goes by.
- The kind of faction – examples might include a guild (Slayer's Take), criminal (The Clasp), religious (The Cobalt Soul), etc.
- The primary base of operations for the faction, if applicable.
- The leader (or co-leaders) of the faction, if applicable.
- The favored deity(ies) of the faction, if applicable.
- What the faction wishes to accomplish in the world.
- Total number or approximate number of members, if known.
- Common classes taken by members of the faction, if applicable.
- Most common alignments of those in the faction, if applicable.
- Most common ancestries of members in the faction.
- Most notable or significant members of the faction.
- Any groups that the faction works under.
- Any groups that the faction works with in a friendly manner.
- Any groups that the faction is competitive with, but not necessarily hostile. Such groups may collaborate with each other if necessary towards a common goal.
- Any groups that the faction is hostile towards.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.