Template documentation (for the above template, sometimes hidden or invisible)[view]  [history] [refresh]
To use this template, copy the following code and fill in the appropriate fields.
|Unaired = false
<!-- General Information -->
|full name =
<!-- Location Information -->
<!-- Societal Information -->
- Title: The name of the city.
- Image: A good-quality image of the person.
- Caption: A brief description of the infobox image. Be sure to credit the artist.
- Full name: If applicable, the city's full name or designation.
- Also known as: Alternative names, nicknames, etc. that the city is, or has been, called by or referred to as.
- Constructed: The date the city was established and constructed.
- Destroyed: The date the city was destroyed to a notable extent.
- Rebuilt: The date the city was rebuilt.
- Leader: The position the leader of the city has, such as Mayor or Margrave.
- Current Leader: The current leader of the city.
- Plane: The Plane the city exists on.
- Continent: If applicable, the continent the city is in.
- Region: The exact region(s) the city lies in.
- Districts: Known districts within the city.
- Points of interest: Notable locations within the city.
- Population: The total population of the city.
- Races: The races known to inhabit the city, including known percentages of races.
- Affiliation/Affiliations: Governments, organizations, and other groups the city is affiliated with.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA
unless otherwise noted.