The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
"Talks Machina #50: 'A Show of Scrutiny'" (TMx50) is the fiftieth episode of Talks Machina.
- Cardemonelaw: Everyone: So, children and old people? Again?
- Amanda Arp: For Sam: As a goblin: Nott hides her true form to walk through society. What are her impressions of Jester, who accepted her so quickly?
- Mnowak115: For Marisha: Seeing as how Keyleth’s story had a lot of influence from Avatar The Last Airbender, did you grab some influence from the Legend of Korra this time?
- @RandomIndy: Taliesin, So what can you say about the relationship between Yasha and Mollymauk? How much does Molly care that Yasha allegedly skipped town?
- @GruenChoc: to everyone but Marisha: What went through your head when Beau tried taking out the guards while in shackles?
- Gif of the Week: Lunapocalypse aka @Lunapocalypse’s gif of Nott as an Ace Attorney witness
- Hadley DiForti: Marisha: Why did you go after the little girl and is there something in Beau’s background that affected this choice of action?
- OnionsHaveLairAction: Taliesin: As a traveling performer, what was Molly’s impression of Nott and Caleb’s magic bowl performance/sales pitch?
- Jacob Thomas Bush: Sam: How much did it hurt to say “I love trinkets so much”?
- @rhymingplanet: To all: If you can reveal it already, how old are your characters?
- @TheWritingDruid: Marisha what’s it like not playing the innocent and using fists instead of spells?
- @Pinzarthere: Hey Sam, what made you choose to play a female character?
- Wulfiedude14: Taliesin: What was the thing you were “kicking yourself” for not doing when the group was trying to get out of the inn?
- Fanart of the Week: Max Dunbar aka @Max_Dunbar’s art of the entire party at the moment Molly gave Jester a reading.
- @ZeCasualGamer: For Marisha and Sam: what drew you to playing the classes that you picked? Was it a complete 180 from last campaign or was there a particular skill/feat that made you choose?
- @dagger3x: Sam: Where did you and Liam get inspiration for the relationship between Caleb and Nott?
- @yeshummingbird: Taliesin: What was with that look you gave Matt whenever he revealed the information about Molly (via Toya) while everyone was investigating the carnival?
- cthulhulegobrick: For Marisha: Beau made a profound point that the lack of clues can be a clue of their own. When did you realize that Enon was a random victim rather than the source of the zombie problem, and what clued you in?
- Emblom52: For everyone: So far we’ve seen Molly try to take shots at an enemy, Nott refer to herself as a gnome, and Fjord’s Grog impression; what other Vox Machina habits are you finding it hard to break?
- pulloutking_: Taliesin: How does Mollymauk feel after finding out the circus was indeed behind the attack?
- legendofhilda: Marisha: Taliesin said last week that Molly is not a fan of Beau. Is that feeling mutual? And how does it feel to have that change in attitude from Percy and Keyleth’s close friendship?
- @MsGiniinaBottle: For Sam: How much time did you and Liam spend making up names for the various cons Caleb and Nott have run together since they met?
- @KyleWithAnN: Marisha: Traditionally, a monk’s alignment is dictated by their commitment to the law or a personal code of honor. How would you describe her personal philosophy?
- @Leigh574: Sam: How does it feel, now sitting next to the Queen of Dice?
- Ben Thompson: Taliesin: Did you have any idea that the devil toad was really a fiend?
- Geldarion: All: Is this experience we are witnessing a good representation of your last campaign’s beginnings? Are there big differences, and if so, what are they?
- #thankmyguests: Scammin' Green Girl, Martial Arts Yay, Tell Us Our Fortunes, and I’m your host, Cryin' Where Are You Yasha.
Talks Machina After Dark Edit
External Links Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.