|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
"Talks Machina #147: Discussing Up to 'New Homes and Old Friends'" (TMx147) is the one-hundred forty-seventh episode of Talks Machina. Liam O'Brien and Ashley Johnson discuss "Dinner with the Devil" (2x110) and "New Homes and Old Friends" (2x111) with host Brian Wayne Foster.
Synopsis[edit | edit source]
- Both: How are your characters reacting to the reveal of Mollymauk being alive?
- Liam: What was it like for Caleb in front of the Mighty Nein to tell Trent honestly about how he hates him?
- Ashley: How did Yasha fell about seeing Mollymauk's grave site and then realizing he isn't there?
- Liam: How is he feeling about Eadwulf and Astrid?
- Liam: What was on your playlist for Caleb going bad?
- Ashley: What meaning does Yasha take away from her visions and her final goodbye to her wife?
- Ashley: Did you wish your first flight was solo or were you glad that Beau was there?
- Both: How was it to return to Rexxentrum?
- Ashley: What was it like to return to a place of pain and jubilation?
- Liam: Tell us about your inspiration for the tower and how it came to fruition?
- Ashley: Does the breastplate remind her of Obann or does she want to repurpose for good?
- Liam: What was it like for Caleb to reveal to everyone the full story, especially for Jester?
- Ashley: How did the conversation with Caduceus make Yasha feel?
- Liam: What made you choose the spell Disintegrate in the fight against Vokodo?
- Ashley: What was it like to have some live performances for the people of Vo and TravelerCon?
- Liam: Does his desire to have others redeemed mean that Caleb could be redeemed in the future?
- Both: What are Caleb and Yasha's thoughts on Beau's conspiracy theories?
- Both: What was Vilya like?
External Links[edit | edit source]
- Loquacious Quark's summary of "Talks Machina #147: Discussing Up to 'New Homes and Old Friends'" (TMx147).
References[edit | edit source]