|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
The indigenous people on this series of islands were called "Ki'Nau" and are thought to have been granted the blessing of Uk'otoa at some point in the ancient past. There are three abandoned temples of Uk'otoa across the region.
- Diver's Grave
- → Main article: Diver's Grave.
- Gravid Archipelago
- Vide cay
- Twins ward isle
- → Main article: Bisaft Isle.
- → Main article: Darktow Isle.
Darktow Isle is an island off the coast that was originally part of the Clovis Concord, but is currently under control of the Revelry, a pirate union of sorts run by the Plank King.
- → Main article: Urukaxl.
- Torrid reef
- Dragshallow reef: shallow reefs that surround Darktow Isle with a tangled graveyard of destroyed ships and gathered driftwood marking the shallow spots across this jagged cluster of reef.
- Southern gate reef
- Mother's sigh reef
- Deep Row has a number of small islands all throughout the reef that aren't on larger maps.
Inkclaw reef is the reef between Rumblecusp and Urukaxl. The reef is about 20 feet, 15 feet, ten feet below sea level, some of them barely breaching the surface. There are colorful reefs that are full of vibrant life, all sorts of manner of sea creatures and fish going through, jutting pieces of stone and broken wood. There are other ships, the remnants scattered across the reef, and have been overgrown.
- ↑ See "A Hole In the Plan" (2x42).
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) at 0:31:09.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 1:16:35.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 2:39:44.
- ↑ See "The Diver's Grave" (2x44) at 1:30:31.
- ↑ See "The Diver's Grave" (2x44) at 1:28:04.
- ↑ 7.00 7.01 7.02 7.03 7.04 7.05 7.06 7.07 7.08 7.09 7.10 As shown on the official map of the Menagerie Coast from Deven Rue.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41) at 0:43:25.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46).
- ↑ See "Welcome to the Jungle" (2x38).
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41).
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36).