|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
- Diver's Grave
- → Main article: Diver's Grave.
- → Main article: Bisaft Isle.
- → Main article: Darktow Isle.
Darktow Isle is an island off the coast that was originally part of the Clovis Concord, but is currently under control of the Revelry, a pirate union of sorts run by the Plank King.
- → Main article: Urukaxl.
Inkyclaw reef is the reef between Rumblecusp and Urukaxl. The reef is about 20 feet, 15 feet, ten feet below sea level, some of them barely breaching the surface. There are colorful reefs that are full of vibrant life, all sorts of manner of sea creatures and fish going through, jutting pieces of stone and broken wood. There are other ships, the remnants scattered across the reef, and have been overgrown.
Deep Row has a number of small islands all throughout the reef that aren't on larger maps. 
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) at 0:31:09.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 1:16:35.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 2:39:44.
- ↑ See "The Diver's Grave" (2x44) at 1:30:31.
- ↑ See "The Diver's Grave" (2x44) at 1:28:04.
- ↑ 6.00 6.01 6.02 6.03 6.04 6.05 6.06 6.07 6.08 6.09 6.10 As shown on the official map of the Menagerie Coast from Deven Rue.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46).
- ↑ See "Welcome to the Jungle" (2x38).
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36).