Sprinkle is a small, red-furred weasel.
The Mighty Nein's dangerous adventures across many varied environments have hardened Sprinkle, making him twitchy and paranoid. As Jester knows very little about weasels and often forgets that Sprinkle is even on her person, Sprinkle is also sleep-deprived and emaciated, making him aggressive towards his owner.
"Beyond the Boundaries" (2x32) The Mighty Nein passed a pet salesman on the road between Zadash and Nicodranas. Beau and Jester split the cost of a blink puppy they named Nugget. Jester bought Sprinkle on her own.
"The Second Seal" (2x47)Edit
"Domestic Respite" (2x62)Edit
Jester decided to make a weasel nest for Sprinkle in the tree on top of their tower and then forced him into it against his will. He was last seen, clearly very unhappy, hissing at her.
Jester is Sprinkle's owner. He rides on her shoulders, hiding in her hood in dangerous circumstances.
Character Information Edit
- Keen Hearing and Smell: Advantage on Wisdom (Perception) checks that rely on hearing or smell
- Bite: +5 to hit, reach 5 ft., one creature, Hit: 1 piercing damage
- Fetch: Jester Lavorre taught Sprinkle to fetch small items.
Notable Items Edit
- Beau: "She has a ferret named Sprinkle that has survived against all fucking odds, Dairon. I'm just saying maybe mix it up or something . . . maybe."
Laura: "I knock on the door and say-" (as Jester) "It's a weasel!"
- Sprinkle is named after one of Jester's favorite foods: doughnuts.
- There is a running joke among the community that states Sprinkle is traumatized because Laura frequently forgets that Sprinkle is in Jester's shirt. This has led Jester to take Sprinkle along for many extremely dangerous encounters.
- CritRoleStats has calculated that Sprinkle has survived 9 circumstances under which he would normally have died as of episode 56 of campaign 2.
- It is a further running joke among the players that Sprinkle has actually already died and is some form of undead.