|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Sprigg is an arcane trickster gnome. He is played by Darin De Paul.
Sprigg is an elderly gnome. He is bald on top with a long white beard. He has a bit of a distant look in his eyes.
Sprigg was part of an adventuring party for some time and they considered themselves to be heroes. However, during a battle with hobgoblins all of them were slain except for Sprigg, who ran away. The gnome spent the next thirty-seven years isolated in his home.
"The Fear of Isolation" (1x105) Edit
"The Endless Atheneeum" (1x106) Edit
Character Information Edit
- Tasha's Hideous Laughter
Notable Items Edit
- Ring of Telekinesis
- "You're HERE! *giggles madly* And you're REAL! Go away." (Sprigg's reaction to learning there are real people on his doorstep)
- "Knock-knock! ...Right!"
- "We need a mnemonic device!!"
- "You see, I didn't have to believe in Ioun, I found my religion... I'm bluish"
- "House gone, Imp gone, burny burny, sad sad, pray, nothing happen, now I'm blue"
- Sprigg has the highest dexterity score of any guest player character thus far.
- Sprigg is a continuation of a character Darin De Paul originally played in a D&D game with Matt Mercer's mother from over 37 years ago.
External Links Edit
- ↑ See "The Fear of Isolation" (1x105) at 3:18:03.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #32: 'The Fear of Isolation'" (TMx32) at 0:15:27.
- ↑ Matt and Darin say that Sprigg is in the process of transitioning to a more neutral alignment. See "Talks Machina #33: 'The Endless Atheneeum'" (TMx33) at 0:52:59. Time based on Alpha VOD.
- ↑ Sprigg's level 15 stat card was shown onscreen. See "The Fear of Isolation" (1x105) at 3:31:40.
- ↑ See "The Fear of Isolation" (1x105) at 2:23:13.
- ↑ See "The Fear of Isolation" (1x105) at 2:59:10. Sprigg casts Tasha's Hideous Laughter.
- ↑ See "The Fear of Isolation" (1x105) at 1:30:13.
- ↑ https://youtu.be/UrBpho6uIqs?t=4m36s
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #32: 'The Fear of Isolation'" (TMx32).