|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Shorecomb is a coastal city in Issylra, about 200 or 250 miles southwest of Vasselheim. Vox Machina traveled there on their way to the Core Anvil, as it is about five miles from the volcanic island of Scaldseat.
Shorecomb has perhaps a few thousand residents who are unused to seeing well-dressed, dangerous people, but it is a port city that does decent trade in this part of Issylra, with a particularly healthy fishing industry. The shoreline is not a gentle sandy grade, but rather sheer cliffs of 150 to 200 feet dropping to pebbled beaches, with wooden staircases built into the cliffs to allow people to traverse them, and cranes to lift heavier items, like large quantities of fish, from the boats below.
- Fenna: Fisherman with an apparent tooth infection. Led Vox Machina to the dock hub for 5 gold.
- Senth: Half-orc dock mistress
- Santy: Goliath captain of the Shore Shanty.
- See "The Endless Atheneum" (1x106) at 1:36:38.
- See "Scaldseat" (1x107) from 38:37 through 1:03:16.
- See "Scaldseat" (1x107) at 46:11.
- See "Scaldseat" (1x107) at 39:22.
- See "Scaldseat" (1x107) at 43:43.
- See "Scaldseat" (1x107) at 42:46.
- See "Scaldseat" (1x107) at 39:26.
- See "Scaldseat" (1x107) at 41:37.