|This article or section may require cleanup. The spelling, grammar, or formatting may need attention. The content may be out of place, overwritten, and/or contradictory. You can help the Critical Role wiki by reviewing this article and cleaning it up.
needs episode-by-episode summaries
Senokir is thin, with sallow and elongated features. His hair is wild, red, and stringy, pointing upward in the back. His eyes look inhuman and have an orange color in the iris. He wears a long white-and-gold robe.
Senokir, according to Matthew Mercer, is "strange, curious, and off-putting, which makes him hard to read". He maintains a mysterious composure, and talks in a manner that the players often find shady and unsettling.
When Senokir was asked why he and Uten were not enslaved, he dismissed the question by simply saying that they "found their ways". This may suggest that he is closed and secretive. He's not without a sense of humor, albeit odd; when Vax'ildan started making fun of his sister while invisible, the rogue's antics and quips drew genuine chuckles from him.
"Path of Brass" (1x74) Edit
"Where the Cards Fall" (1x75) Edit
"Brawl in the Arches" (1x76) Edit
"One Year Later..." (1x95) Edit
Character Information Edit
Senokir has the ability to see invisibility, as evidenced by his reactions to Vax'ildan's behavior while the ring of invisibility was in use. In addition, he seems to have impeccable memory for time, as he was able to remember the exact amount of time (to the minute) that had passed since his wife died, although with the difficulty Vox Machina had reading him, it is possible that he could have make up a specific number.
Notable Items Edit
- "This would have been, four years, two months, six days, twenty seven minutes."
- ↑ Matthew Mercer confirmed the spelling of "Senokir" on Twitter.
- ↑ Matthew Mercer confirmed the name of Senokir's late wife on Twitter.
- ↑ See "Brawl in the Arches" (1x76).
- ↑ See "Brawl in the Arches" (1x76) from 3:33:20 through 3:33:32.
- ↑ See "Path of Brass" (1x74) at 2:55:16.
- ↑ See "Where the Cards Fall" (1x75) from 0:20:30 through 0:21:20.
- ↑ See "Brawl in the Arches" (1x76) from 3:37:3 through 03:37:40.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #1: 'Where the Cards Fall'" (TMx01) at 7:08.