|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
The Rockguard Garrison is an outpost guarding the frontier of the Dwendalian Empire against incursions from Xhorhas. Set in the gap between the Dunrock Mountains and the north side of the Brokenveil Bluffs, while the Ashguard Garrison guards the south side, the Rockguard Garrison forms part of the protective border that the Empire holds to keep the Xhorhasian hordes and creatures from the wastes from wandering in.
The Rockguard Garrison held out after the Ashguard Garrison fell to the Kryn Dynasty in the War of Ash and Light, becoming the focus of the conflict at that point. There was at least one attempted incursion there.
- Crown Marshal Hayden Damurag: At the beginning of the War of Ash and Light in 835 PD, Damurag was assigned to oversee the defense of the Rockguard Garrison.
- Marshal Garad Velious: Commands the garrison.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 102. As of 835 PD, Grimgolir joined the Empire "a century" after "nearly two centuries ago," and the garrison was built to mark the union.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 107.
- See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 3:20:40.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 109.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 86.
- See "A Game of Names" (2x49) at 2:36:44.
- See "Xhorhas" (2x51) at 0:59:53.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 37.
- . This file is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.