Alfield to Felderwin Edit
The Crossroads Edit
At this point of the road, it diverges into a Y-intersection with a series of wooden signs. On the intersections stand a sign to inform travelers wich way to go:
- NW - Rillway Road to Berleben/Labenda Swamp, for the road that continued northwest in a curve.
- NE – Gravelway Path to Hupperdook/Silberquel Ridge, for the road that very starkly turns and headed in a northeastern direction.
- S - Rillway Road to Felderwin/Alfield, for the southward road.
The Crossroads to Berleben Edit
"Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23)Edit
The Mighty Nein crossed the crossroads on their way to Shadycreek Run. At that point there was a very small merchant setup with three tents of varying sizes. There was a blue and white striped tent, a white tent, and a faded green one. A couple of carts were stopped off to the side, and some folks that were looking in the tents.
- ↑ See "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23) at 2:17:46.
- ↑ See "The Howling Mines" (2x06).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 As shown on the official map of Wildemount from Deven Rue.
- ↑ See "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23) at 2:40:48.
- ↑ See "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23) at 2:18:19.
- ↑ See "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23) at 2:23:00.
- ↑ See "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23) at 2:26:23.