|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Prior to war breaking out between the Dwendalian Empire and Xhorhas, merchant families would travel up the Amber Road in caravans of five or six carts to sell wares in Zadash and bring back goods for sale in Port Zoon. The city is known for having good, brawny blacksmiths.
Being the Clovis Concord's industrial center, Port Zoon has a population of 19,120 as of the year 835 PD. 80% of the population is human, 7% halfling, and 13% other races.
- Algar Dyomin is a former resident of Port Zoon, later assigned by the Clovis Concord to be the supervisor of the Sluice Weave in Nicodranas.
- Lukash, real name Deramid, was a resident of the city before traveling to Rumblecusp and losing his memory to Vokodo.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 74.
- Map of the Menagerie Coast, by Deven Rue. Original Image
- See "The Open Road" (2x05) at 19:19. The Mighty Nein encounter a merchant caravan on their travels.
- See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 21:42.
- See "Dockside Diplomacy" (2x35) at 31:28. Algar Dyomin was assigned from Port Zoon to Nicodranas by the Concord.
- See "Dockside Diplomacy" (2x35) at 31:28.
- See "A Fog Lifted" (2x106) at 1:24:24.