- This page is about the creature race in Dungeons & Dragons. For Matthew Mercer's homebrewed pixies encountered in "Denizens of the Moonbrush" (1x61), see Wisher pixie.
A pixie is a tiny, winged, fey creature.
- Superior Invisibility: The pixie and everything it's wearing and holding becomes invisible, as if the pixie had cast a spell requiring concentration.
- Magic Resistance: Advantage on saving throws against spells and magical effects.
- Innate Spellcasting: Can cast the following spells, with the only component being pixie dust.
- At will: Druidcraft
- 1/day each: Confusion, Dancing Lights, Detect Evil and Good, Detect Thoughts, Dispel Magic, Entangle, Fly, Phantasmal Force, Polymorph, Sleep
"Denizens of the Moonbrush" (1x61)
- → See the article for Wisher pixies
With Artagan's help, a group of fey slipped through the defenses of Syngorn while the city was in the Feywild during the Chroma Crisis, and made their home in the mansion of Lady Il'Shavfa by the time the elven city returned to the Material Plane. Within the mansion, the fey partied and experimented with wild new magic, and their pixie leader Windybranch found particular pleasure in planting strange fey plants in the mansion and watching them integrate with it. As a result, the mansion became a living, breathing, and thinking new friend of the fey.
In the adventure hook Lumberjack Madness, a group of pixies cause trouble for loggers in the Cyrengreen Forest. Another adventure hook, A Stolen Heart, deals with a relic smuggled from the ruins of Molaesmyr to Shadycreek Run that turns out to be a pixie who comes out of stasis.
- Windybranch, a pixie prince leading the fey who occupied the Feygrove
- Mystic Iotha, leader of the Wisher pixies in the Moonbrush in the Feywild
- The fairy-lure mantrap is able to produce a visage of a pixie to entice creatures closer to its jaws.
- Due to their speed, pixies sometimes act as couriers between fey courts.
- See D&D: Monster Manual, 5th ed., p. 253.
- See "Heart-to-Heartmoor" (3x17) at 3:58:09.
- See Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, pp. 83–84.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 83.
- See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 119.
- See from ep-3x17 through 4:08:15.
- See "A Race for the Prize" (3x27) at 0:34:05.
- Depiction of a pixie, by Annie Stegg from D&D Monster Manual, 5th ed., p. 253. This file is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.
- Fan art of Wisher pixies from "Denizens of the Moonbrush" (1x61), by Thomas Brin (source). Used with permission.