"Trial of the Take: Part 1" (1x18) Edit
"Trial of the Take: Part 2" (1x19) Edit
The contract was completed by Lyra, Zahra, Grog, Percy, Scanlan, and Vex'ahlia. According to the contract, Ozwyn obtained permission for the kill from the Holy Paramours of the Crown of Erathis.
"Passed Through Fire" (1x69) Edit
When Vox Machina encountered Dr. Anna Ripley on the island of Glintshore, one of the barrels on her pepperbox pistol bore the name "Oz Gruude". Ozwyn's name had not vanished by the time Vox Machina killed her, indicating that Ripley did not inflict her vengeance upon him.
- As revealed by Matthew Mercer during the Fireside Chat, Oz Gruude was one of the four individuals who discovered Ripley's illegal experiments. Thus, Ripley added Oz's name along with the three others who turned her in to King Dwendal to Animus.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 29.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Matthew Mercer spelled Alchemist Ozwyn Grud's name on the Slayer's Take contract from "Trial of the Take: Part 1" (1x18). This article uses the spelling from the Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting. See photograph.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 2" (1x19) from 3:49:06 through 3:50:41.
- ↑ See "Passed Through Fire" (1x69) at 0:22:50.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 1" (1x18) at 0:38:29.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 See the written contract from Alchemist Oswyn Grud.
- ↑ See "Trial of the Take: Part 2" (1x19) from 3:42:46 through 3:43:20.