Nogvurot is a major stop along the Glory Run Road, which is why it has a larger population of 15,270. Most of the town is human (70%), but there are smaller minorities of dwarves (17%) and elves (8%) too. Nearly half the population is military reserve for the Righteous Brand, with over six thousand troops present at any time.
|Members of The Stubborn Stock||NPC||They participated in the Victory Pit in Zadash.|
|Tyffial Wase||NPC||bodyguard (former acquaintance of Nonagon)|
Points of InterestEdit
In 835 PD, the city was plagued by several abductions, with children going missing. This news spread through the Empire, enough that townsfolk in Zadash were told by town criers to seal their windows and doors while they slept. Xhorhasians were the presumed culprits in these instances.
As The Stubborn Stock was stationed in Nogvurot, they were twice called upon to investigate the kidnappings. In his conversation with The Mighty Nein during the Harvest Close Festival, Darrow revealed that the group had discovered the individuals were stolen in a particular way. He stopped himself before revealing any other details.
Subsequently, the Mighty Nein were told by Essek Thelyss that a great battle had been fought approximately 13-14 years ago near Nogvurat, where a Luxon Beacon was present. The souls of consecuted slain soldiers were reborn into local children, who when they reached adolescence began to remember their past lives. The Dynasty was helping them to return to Kryn society.
The city is possibly named after the Russian city of Novgorod
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 100.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:46:01.
- ↑ See "Stalker in the Swamp" (2x21).
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:41:10.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:43:10.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15).
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) at 1:28:20.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:44:53.
- ↑ See "Stone to Clay" (2x91) at 0:34:53.