|Members of The Stubborn Stock||NPC||They participated in the Victory Pit in Zadash.|
|Tyffial Wase||NPC||bodyguard (former acquaintance of Nonagon)|
Points of InterestEdit
In 835 PD, the city was plagued by several abductions, with families and children going missing. This news spreading through the empire, enough that townsfolk in Zadash were told by town criers to seal their windows and doors while they slept.
As The Stubborn Stock was stationed in Nogvurot, they were twice called upon to investigate the kidnappings. In his conversation with The Mighty Nein during the Harvest Close Festival, Darrow revealed that the group had discovered the individuals were stolen in a particular way. He stopped himself before revealing any other details.
The city is possibly named after the Russian city of Novgorod
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:46:01.
- ↑ See "Stalker in the Swamp" (2x21).
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:41:10.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:43:10.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15).
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) at 1:28:20.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:44:53.