Nicodranas is a port city on the Menagerie Coast. It is the hometown of Jester Lavorre.
- The Mother's Lighthouse: Temple to the Wildmother. Lightkeeper Gladys had been keeping the temple for the entire 86 years that she had spent in Nicodranas.
- The Sluiceweave:
- The Skew: An area of Nicodranas where the common folk live. 
Restless Wharf DistrictEdit
- The Wayfarer's Cove:
Open Quay DistrictEdit
The Open Quay district is located on the western side of the Restless Wharf. A little bit smaller. Seems to be less organized. Cheaper, more affordable residential area of town.
- The Withered Bird Inn: Popular inn amongst the sailors that come through Nicodranas.
- Tidepeak: Tower of Yussah Errenis, a mage who is (possibly) at odds with the Clovis Concord. Lying in the the centre of the Open Quay, it is a singular massive tower that looms over the entire district. It is made of dark- and light-flecked emerald stone. It sticks out, and there are no buildings up against it. It is dotted with balconies, and comes to a sharpened point on the roof. As one walked away from the tower, it seemed to unnaturally shrink into the skyline.
Opal Archways DistrictEditThe Opal Archways district of Nicodranas is the oldest district of the town. It is where the wealthier merchants and clientele seem to congregate. Nicodranas originally comprised of only this district before it expanded outwards over time.
- The Lavish Chateau: An esteemed hotel where the Ruby of the Sea performs. Jester Lavorre grew up in this hotel.
|Blude||NPC||Bodyguard of Marion Lavorre.|
|Gladys||NPC||Lightkeeper Gladys. The elderly keeper of the Mother's Lighthouse.|
|Ruby of the Sea||NPC||Marian Lavorre. A famed courtesan and mother of Jester Lavorre.|
|Yussah Errenis||NPC||A mage who owns the Tidepeak in the centre of the Open Quay.|
|Ignus||NPC||Dwarfen Wharfmaster of the Open Quay.[clarify]|
- The Bear Claws found in Nicodranas differ to those found in Zadash, because they were loaded up with cinnamon.