- 1 Description
- 2 Biography
- 3 Character Information
- 4 Quotations
- 5 Trivia
- 6 References
Myr'atta was an elven woman with dark skin and long ears. Even when working out in the forest, she decorated her ears with "tons of little platinum hoops" and dresses in an "immaculate" purple robe. Her magic also took on a purple coloration.
"By the Road" (Ex04)
While Dariax, Dorian, Fearne, Opal, Orym, Fy'ra Rai, and Little Mister were fighting Dark Fearne, Twisted Mister, and the driftwood scorpions, Myr'atta and her fellow elf guards came upon them and ended the final scorpions. They had come to clean up "an excess of leaky energy" coming from the Fey Gate at the behest of the High Warden of Syngorn. The Fey Gate was an object of fear and confusion to Myr'atta and the rest of the Verdant Guard, who treated it with great caution.
Myr'atta initially mistrusted the group, going even so far as to detect Opal's thoughts. However, she was fascinated by Fearne, to whom she showed great reverence characteristic of "a very old relationship and a pattern taken up by an elf of Syngorn and a being of the Feywild". Fearne asked Myr'atta to tell her grandmother Morri that Fearne was safe if Myr'atta encountered her in the Feywild; Myr'atta indicated she did not intend to enter, but if she did she would try to relay the message to Morri.
Despite her misgivings, Myr'atta granted the group safe passage through the Verdant Expanse. Before they left, Fy'ra detected that Myr'atta had not fully revealed her ardent intentions, described as a hunger.
"A Test of Worth" (Ex05)
In the stinger at the end of the episode, Myr'atta traveled through the Rifenmist Jungle, battered and bruised but determined. Myr'atta removed a residuum spike from beneath her cloak, sunk it into the ground, and the entire jungle, a sacred space of Melora, shuddered. 
"The Gift Among the Green" (Ex06)
When the group is in Niirdal-Poc, Opal is kidnapped by a group of invisible attackers wearing the purple robes of the group of Syngorn elves led by Myr'atta. When the final attacker (presumably Myr'atta herself) is cornered, she turns and says to Opal, "I will take away everything you hold dear. You don't deserve it!" then casts Dimension Door and disappears. In the aftermath, Opal feels Ted slump into sleep and senses her magic is gone again.
"Beyond the Heart City" (Ex07)
When the party destroyed the final stone construct, Myr'atta stepped from hiding and sunk two residuum spikes into the ground as Opal approached her. Opal felt her body going heavy, and was slammed and pinned to the ground as Myr'atta told Ted, within her, "Oh, whatever your name is, I'm going to free you from this little girl, and together, we're going to change the world. Just hold on a little longer. [...] I have been through too much to fail now."
"What Comes Next" (Ex08)
- Detect Thoughts
- Long metal spikes edged in residuum
- Purple cloak and robes
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:26:53. See also 1:58:01 and 2:15:21.
- Myr'atta cast both Healing Word (in "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:31:52) and Detect Thoughts (in "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:38:57). Bards are the only class that has both spells on their spell list.
- See "What Comes Next" (Ex08) at 2:49:45.
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:42:56.
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:29:19.
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:32:06.
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:33:24.
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:42:17.
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:45:02.
- See "A Test of Worth" (Ex05) at 2:38:57.
- See "By the Road" (Ex04) at 2:34:54.
- See "A Test of Worth" (Ex05) at 3:54:30.
- See "Beyond the Heart City" (Ex07) at 3:57:57.
- See "A Test of Worth" (Ex05) at 2:31:52.
- See "What Comes Next" (Ex08) at 2:21:44.
- See "Beyond the Heart City" (Ex07) at 4:00:49.
- See "What Comes Next" (Ex08) at 2:17:25.