|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
"Doom Eternal One-Shot" (Sx52) Edit
Character Information Edit
Mancubus has a number of combat abilities, its infernal constitution deflecting projectiles and retarding fire. As a hulking and fatty creature, it has the highest hitpoints among the Champions and protective natural armor. Its arm-cannons allow it to blast humans with fire from a distance and occasionally release gouts of flame in front of it.
Mancubus Abilities Edit
- Flamethrower: A torrent of flames is unleashed from Mancubus' arm-cannons, forcing its enemies to make a Dexterity saving throw or be burned horribly.
- Heavy Cannons: Mancubus fires its arm-cannons twice as an action, attacking a target within 30 feet or up to 60 feet at disadvantage.
- Infernal Leap: Mancubus can leap up to 30 feet in any direction to a point it can see as part of its movement, capable of leaping onto a catwalk or away from danger.
- Summon Advanced Demon: Opening a portal to hell's armies, Mancubus unleashes a bloodthirsty Pinky on its enemies.
Notable Items Edit
- Despite being a Champion of Hell, Mancubus does not have the UAC's cyber-augmentations which would make it an upgraded Cyber-Mancubus with more protective external armor.