The Lucidian Ocean was a large body of water to the east of Tal'Dorei that separated it from Wildemount. The waters of the Lucidian Ocean were often treacherous, causing trade to be limited between Wildemount and the other continents, which created a steep hike in the prices of goods.
Notable Locations[edit | edit source]
Swavain Islands[edit | edit source]
- → Main article: Swavain Islands.
An archipelago southwest of the coast of Wildemount, the Swavain Islands are mostly controlled by the Clovis Concord out of the Menagerie Coast. The exception is Darktow Isle, headquarters of The Revelry. 
Island of Viscan[edit | edit source]
- → Main article: Island of Viscan.
The Island of Viscan can be found in the southern Lucidian Ocean, though exactly where in relation to the continents is still uncertain, except that it's not close to other landmasses. It has been uninhabited for centuries and is believed to be cursed.
References[edit | edit source]
- See "What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81) at 2:15:30.
- Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 18.
- See "What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81) at 3:13:02.
- Keyleth uses the Scrying Eye to look for Raishan, and sees only a very isolated island. See "What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81) from 1:44:34 through 1:49:07.
- Scrying on the island itself reveals only that the island is isolated out in the ocean. See "What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81) from 3:30:10 through 3:32:59.
- See "Deadly Echoes" (1x82) at 48:48.