|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Little Mister takes the shape of a monkey whose mouth is a gaping furnace, burning anything that he decides to eat.
Fearne remembered standing at the edge of Thordak's Crater in one of her earliest adventures (one week before the events of the series), staring into the ground and seeing the seething, roiling energy and potential. She jammed her hand into the earth and felt flame licking around it, and as she pulled her hand free unharmed, the fire spirit that she held and brought into being looked at her, smiled, and resolved into Little Mister.
On the "Oh No Plateau" that suddenly appeared near Flamereach Outpost, Little Mister began actively consuming the ash in the air, causing the yellow-orange glow in his mouth to turn red-purple. Within about an hour he transformed into a fire elemental. When he got within sight of the sigil, he was very excited and focused on the sigil, and only his bond with Fearne kept him from moving directly to the sigil.
- Damage Immunity: Fire
- Condition Immunities: charmed, frightened, grappled, prone, and restrained
- Flame Seed
- Fiery Teleportation
- See "The Nameless Ones" (Ex01).
- Understands all languages Fearne speaks.
- See D&D: Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, 5th ed., p. 40.
- Equal to Fearne's spell save DC.
- See "What Comes Next" (Ex08).
- See "The Nameless Ones" (Ex01) at 0:15:21.
- See "The Oh No Plateau" (Ex02) at 2:10:35.
- See "The Nameless Ones" (Ex01) at 0:15:34.
- See "The Oh No Plateau" (Ex02) at 2:42:37.