|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Little Mister takes the shape of a monkey whose mouth is a gaping furnace, burning anything that he decides to eat.
Little Mister has a personality similar to Fearne's and loves to eat a lot. His nature is somewhat childish and likes to pull pranks, especially on Dariax.
Fearne remembered standing at the edge of Thordak's Crater in one of her earliest adventures (one week before the events of the series), staring into the ground and seeing the seething, roiling energy and potential. She jammed her hand into the earth and felt flame licking around it, and as she pulled her hand free unharmed, the fire spirit that she held and brought into being looked at her, smiled, and resolved into Little Mister.
"The Oh No Plateau" (E1x02)
Once Little Mister got to the plateau, he began to actively consume the ash in the air, causing the yellow-orange glow in his mouth to turn red-purple. As the group reached the center, Mister stepped on the sigil mark, transforming into a fire elemental. Dorian using Dissonant Whispers pushed him away from the sigil that seemingly was a source of power. Little Mister dissolved into a small fire elemental approximating Little Mister's monkey form.
Dariax had a childhood incident with a monkey. Since it bit his finger, he began to be wary of any monkey, including Little Mister. Once Dariax attempted to harm him. During the investigation of the plateau, Mister turned into a fire elemental, then back in his monkey form. Dariax saw this as an opportunity and charged him, breaking his spear.
However, when Little Mister was in a weak spot, Dariax had the opportunity to harm him, but didn't. Furthermore, he helped him by casting a Cure Wounds spell.
- Damage Immunity: Fire
- Condition Immunities: charmed, frightened, grappled, prone, and restrained
- Flame Seed
- Fiery Teleportation
Appearances and mentions
- Exandria Unlimited
- Campaign Three
- "The Draw of Destiny" (3x01), mentioned only
- "On the Trail of a Killer" (3x04)
- "Behind the Curtain" (3x07)
- "Thicker Grows the Meal and Plot" (3x09)
- "Ghosts, Dates, and Darker Fates" (3x10)
- "Chasing Nightmares" (3x11)
- "In Too Deep" (3x14)
- "The Tunnels Below" (3x15)
- "The Shade Mother" (3x16)
- "Fight at the Museum..." (3x21)
- "Promise and Potential" (3x22)
- "To The Skies" (3x23)
- "The Hellcatch Valley" (3x24)
- "A Race for the Prize" (3x27)
- See "The Nameless Ones" (E1x01).
- See "Thicker Grows the Meal and Plot" (3x09) at 1:10:00.
- Understands all languages Fearne speaks.
- See D&D: Tasha's Cauldron of Everything, 5th ed., p. 40.
- 5 + five times Fearne's druid level.
- Equal to Fearne's spell save DC.
- See "What Comes Next" (E1x08).
- See "The Nameless Ones" (E1x01) at 0:15:21.
- See "The Oh No Plateau" (E1x02) at 2:10:35.
- See "The Nameless Ones" (E1x01) at 0:15:34.
- See "The Oh No Plateau" (E1x02) at 2:42:37.
- See "The Oh No Plateau" (E1x02) at 3:29:34.
- See "On the Trail of a Killer" (3x04) at 1:12:45.
- See "The Nameless Ones" (E1x01) at 30:35. Orym says that Dariax has a "problem" with Little Mister
- See "The Oh No Plateau" (E1x02) at 3:44:21.
- See "The Oh No Plateau" (E1x02) at 3:31:20.
- See "By the Road" (E1x04) at 1:34:08.
- See "By the Road" (E1x04) at 1:21:35.
- Official art of Little Mister in Campaign Three, by Hannah Friederichs (source). This file is a copyrighted work. Its use in this article is asserted to qualify as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
- Official art of Little Mister, by Hannah Friederichs (source). This file is a copyrighted work. Its use in this article is asserted to qualify as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
- Fan art of Little Mister, by Clara (source). Used with permission.