Lady Kima of Vord is a halfling paladin of Bahamut. Considered one of the more powerful forces of divine good in Westruun and most of Tal'Dorei, Lady Kima is renowned for her deeds over the thirty years leading up to Campaign One. She is a former adventuring companion and wife to Allura Vysoren.
Kima has wavy hair that has been described as brown, ashy dirty blonde, light brown, and (two decades later) ashen auburn, which she sometimes wears braided. She has a darker complexion for a halfling. She also has a big scar across one side of her face along with other, smaller scars.
Kima usually wears gold plate armor with silver and blue details with the symbol of Bahamut.
Kima has been shown to be quite headstrong, and often will do things while barely letting others around her know what she plans on doing. Kima also has a very bloodthirsty side to her as seen in "The Throne Room" (1x07) when she killed a duergar mage by choking him out as well as slowly sliding her sword into his stomach. She values the well-being of the allies that she does meet, as shown when she felt guilt and regret for failing to protect her allies when she was captured by the duergar and when she gains the friendship and respect of Vox Machina, as well as in "The Temple Showdown" (1x11) when she rallies the party together with a rousing speech, and in "Return to Vasselheim" (1x43) when she is reunited with them. She also loves chicken.
Around 794 PD, fifteen years prior to the events involving K'Varn, Kima and Lady Allura became friends when they teamed up to defeat the Scourged Rider. They, along with an adventuring group, also teamed up with the Arcana Pansophical to seal the red dragon Thordak within the Elemental Plane of Fire. The two of them were offered political positions as members of the Council of Emon for their service, but Kima instead chose to follow the path of her deity and join the Order of the Platinum Dragon. The two have since remained close friends.
At some point, Kima received some of her fighting implements directly from an avatar of Bahamut.
While returning from her year long pilgrimage for her growth as a paladin from the tundra wastes north of Kraghammer, she went missing. During this time she had a dark vision of evil taking root beneath Kraghammer, a dwarven city northeast of Emon in the Cliffkeep Mountains. Traveling to Kraghammer, she prepared to go into the Underdark, hiring several mercenaries to accompany her down into the mines. While in the dwarven city, she managed to anger Nostoc Greyspine, the mine's owner. When the Carvers attempted to arrest her, she and her companions ran into Greyspine Quarry as she needed to head that direction to find the source of the evil. At some point while resting after journeying deep underground, she and her party were ambushed by duergar and she was taken to the Emberhold for interrogation. During this time she was tortured, her tormentors using blades and hooks to cut into her skin. King Murghol, leader of the Emberhold, especially enjoyed torturing her. Murghol also had several of her mercenaries and companions killed in front of her in an effort to break her.
"The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06)
"Arrival at Kraghammer" (1x01)
Upon arriving in Kraghammer, Vox Machina asked a tavern owner, Adra, if she had seen a halfling come through town. Adra confirmed that Kima had been staying at another tavern for a few weeks and had gotten into several fights.
"Strange Bedfellows" (1x03)
After a small skirmish with umber hulks in the caverns below Kraghammer, Vox Machina captured and interrogated a duergar in the hopes of learning the whereabouts of Lady Kima. The duergar told them she had been captured. While searching the area, the party noticed a couple of locations where it looked as though someone who worshiped Bahamut had made his symbols on several cave walls, as if for protection.
"The Trick about Falling" (1x05)
During the raid of the duergar warcamp, the general confirmed that Kima had been captured and was being held within the Emberhold.
"Breaching the Emberhold" (1x06)
During the infiltration of the Emberhold, the group made their way through the lower floors of the stronghold until they broke into the dungeons. After a fight with several duergar, including a duergar torturer, whom Grog killed by slamming onto several of his own torture devices, they found and rescued Lady Kima. While trying to decide what to do next, Kima noticed Clarota was with them. Originally stating she would not work with the illithid, the group was able to forcefully convince both of them that together they stood a better chance of facing K'Varn.
"The Throne Room" (1x07)
Proceeding through the Emberhold to break the backbone of the duergar assault on the surface, the group eventually made their way to the throne room. After a long fight, during which both Tiberius and Kima were turned to stone by basilisks, Murghol was defeated. However, Ulara was able to gain control over Grog and teleport away from the fight after she disintegrated the ceiling, causing the throne room to fill up with lava, resulting in Vax'ildan's foot being horribly burned as they escaped.
"Glass and Bone" (1x08)
After a short rest, when Tiberius and Kima were unpetrified, Vox Machina followed the duergar queen deeper into the Underdark. While traveling deeper, they encountered an underground pass with a glass, stone, and bone floor. Realizing an evil presence was ahead, the group traveled by air for a time until encountering a band of duergar fighting one of K'Varn's "stitch monsters". While fighting the creature, they discovered the field itself was an enemy as it would attempt to pull members of their party underground to join the rest of the dead. The creature was eventually defeated, and the group escaped the undead fields.
"Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09)
Eventually, the group found Grog, incapacitated and surrounded by duergar, Kima's remaining now-brainwashed mercenaries, an illithid, and the queen. A battle ensued, and Vox Machina won, managing in the process to capture the queen. During interrogation, K'Varn possessed the queen to see the people who were interfering with his plans and taunt them before psychically killing her.
"The Temple Showdown" (1x11)
The party journeyed deeper into the Underdark, until they reached the home of the illithid. After searching through the massive cavern for supplies and preparing for the final fight, Vox Machina launched a surprise attack on the illithid elder brain pyramid in an attempt to both kill K'Varn and free the mind flayers from the beholder's control. During the fight, Lady Kima was once again turned to stone, but Vox Machina successfully defeated K'Varn.
"Escape from the Underdark" (1x13)
Immediately after the fight with K'Varn ended, a group of illithid entered the temple, where Clarota communicated with them and was accepted fully back into the colony. The party then barely escaped with their lives when Clarota betrayed them and the entire illithid city came to attack them, with the party doing significant damage to the Elderbrain in the process of leaving. After Tiberius teleported everyone back to Emon, the group waited a day before unpetrifying Kima while they determined what to do with the Horn of Orcus, the artifact K'Varn used to attain so much power.
Kima and Allura insisted that the Horn of Orcus be interred at the Temple of Bahamut in Vasselheim. The Council of Tal'Dorei and Vox Machina concurred, and preparations for travel are made. The party boarded an airship bound for Vasselheim with Kima and the Horn in tow. In the midst of their journey, they were attacked by a band of raiders mounting wyverns and a griffon. The party defeated the attackers and took one of them into their care temporarily.
"Enter Vasselheim" (1x16)
Upon arrival at Vasselheim, Kima was initially anxious about returning home. A scalebearer named Scalebearer Yon|Yon introduced himself, and it appeared as though Kima and Yon had a history, as she showed some animosity towards him. Kima accompanied Vox Machina and the Horn to the Platinum Sanctuary, a very sacred temple of Bahamut, and together they met Highbearer Vord, the spiritual leader of the Order of Bahamut. Vord instructed them to take the Horn of Orcus to the temple's vault, the Hall of the Exalt, and warned them that the vault was very well protected and also infested with some sort of pest. Kima, Vox Machina, and the scalebearers traveled into the vault and were faced with a gauntlet of trials. They were ambushed by a group of trans-dimensional spiders but dispatched them with relative ease. The Horn was successfully sealed away in the vault, and several platinum golems awoke and ferociously chased the party out of the vault before Kima sealed the entrance. With the Horn interred, Vox Machina and Kima parted ways as friends.
"Return to Vasselheim" (1x43)
When Vox Machina returned to the holy city in search of aid, one of the places they visited was the Platinum Sanctuary. Initially, Highbearer Vord planned to have one of his finest warriors accompany the party, only for Kima to push him aside and announce that she will be going. After some persuasion and some exposition by Vord, Kima happily embraced her old friends in Vox Machina (except for Scanlan) and is introduced to Zahra and Kashaw, members of the Slayer's Take and fellow allies. After being told in detail the situation occurring all around Exandria, and that Allura is safe, Kima rejoined the party in search of the Vestiges of the Divergence, artifacts that might aid them in defeating the Chroma Conclave.
"The Sunken Tomb" (1x44)
Lady Kima accompanied Vox Machina into the underwater temple beneath the Marrowglade Loch in search of the Deathwalker's Ward, home to a tribe of kuo-toa and the entity they worshiped: a beholder. In the early moments of the battle, Kima was hit by a ray of telekinetic force and thrown into a deep pit of kuo-toa remains. Despite the very long fall, she managed to survive. She later accompanied the party to Whitestone, where the refugees from the attack on Emon were staying.
"Those Who Walk Away" (1x45)
Upon arriving in Whitestone and sitting down with Vox Machina in a tavern, Kima was informed that Thordak, the red dragon that was sealed away in the Plane of Fire by herself and Allura, as well as Drake Thunderbrand and a few other companions from long ago, was now currently ruling over Emon. This news greatly disturbed her.
In preparation for their return to Draconia to fight and destroy Vorugal, Vox Machina decided to include Lady Kima among their ranks once more. However, there was a complication: they were also bringing along Raishan, another of the Chroma Conclave, after they were forced to make an alliance out of fear that she would cause Whitestone's destruction. Kima was not happy with this news, but eventually acquiesced and accompanied them, agreeing to not reveal her knowledge of Raishan's involvement.
Lady Kima was present for the battle against Vorugal. Despite her inability to fight the dragon while it was airborne, with her divine powers she was instrumental in dealing with the goristro known as Yenk, which the party summoned as part of their plan to bait and ambush the Frigid Doom. Working together with Grog, the goristro was eventually destroyed and the Spire of Conflux, another Vestige, was retrieved after the battle.
"The Elephant in the Room" (1x72)
As half of Vox Machina returned from looting Vorugal's hoard of riches, Grog presented Kima with a beautiful platinum greatsword with words written in Celestial engraved into the blade. It was later revealed to be a Holy Avenger. Kima put away her Holy Thunder Maul and happily accepted the blade from Grog. She then later sparred with Grog while Keyleth revitalized the land for the Ravenites.
"The Coming Storm" (1x73)
Kima returned to Whitestone alongside Vox Machina. As they entered the castle proper, they saw "Seeker Assum" (actually the dragon Raishan in disguise) waiting inside the foyer. "Assum" put a hand on Kima's shoulder and Keyleth attempted to use Dispel Magic to counter whatever spell was being cast. Kima said it was good to see Assum, her memory appearing to have been wiped by Raishan. Assum informed them that Kashaw was back and they would be having a meeting in a little bit, and left. Kima parted with the party to test out her new sword some more.
"Clash at Daxio" (1x77)
During the fight against Xanthas, Kima appeared just in time to free Vex of his control by brutally attacking him, allowing her to finish him off with an arrow to the face. After the battle ended, Kima informed Vox Machina that Xanthas arrived at the fort alone earlier and was allowed entrance since Allura knew him. Kima rushed the group to Allura, who they found in a frightened and near-feral state. Pike used Greater Restoration to help her, returning her to herself, and Kima and Allura tearfully hugged. Once she'd calmed down, Kima punched Allura in the shoulder and left the room in a huff.
Later, while Pike was casting Speak with Dead on Xanthas' corpse, Kima walked over and kicked it once before backing away again. She had spoken during the spell, explaining that she and Allura both had a history with him in the city, and he was basically a spineless coward. Kima later accompanied Vox Machina back to Whitestone. She was asked not to attend the following council meeting.
"The Siege of Emon" (1x78)
Kima partook in the Heroes' Feast created by Vox Machina in preparation for the siege. She then accompanied them to the war camp.
Kima fought alongside Vox Machina against Thordak. Due to her lack of long range damage capabilities, she spent much of the fight healing her allies. When fire giants entered the fray, she took out a lot of her pent up frustration on them.
Kima remained above ground to finish up the fight while Vox Machina rushed into the tunnels, before later joining them in their fight against Raishan. She also spent much of this fight healing. When confronted with an invisible barrier left by Raishan, Kima attempted to cut through it with her sword, to no avail. After the party figured out how to pass through the barrier, Scanlan grabbed Kima and attempted to use Dimension Door to teleport them to Thordak's corpse, only to find the corpse missing.
"What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81)
Kima abstained from looting Thordak's horde, and agreed to help guard the crater against looters until the wealth can be redistributed, saying that they should also let the remaining members of the council know what's going on. She later joined Vox Machina on their way back to Whitestone.
"Deadly Echoes" (1x82)
Kima joined Vox Machina for a Heroes' Feast and prepared for battle in full armor. She gave one of the party's Gate stones to Cassandra, the loud noise her armor made prompted the party to let her borrow the Boots of Elvenkind for this journey. She then traveled with them to the Island of Viscan to kill Raishan.
She later allowed the party to borrow the Holy Avenger to act as a lever to move a boulder that was blocking their passage, telling them not to damage it. The sword was successfully returned to her in one piece. They later found a bridge over a ravine where gravity was reversed. Allura teleported herself and Kima across the ravine with Dimension Door, then helped the rest of the party cross.
"The Deceiver's Stand" (1x83)
Kima took part in the final battle against Raishan. She spent much of the fight healing her allies, at one point attempting to heal Grog after his hit point maximum had been reduced.
When vacating the lair, Allura tried to teleport away with Teleportation Circle. When she and Kima stepped through, they found themselves not in Greyskull Keep, but out in the open sea, far away from any source of land. As Kima and Allura struggled to stay afloat, they were ultimately saved by Vex'ahlia and Percy after Keyleth managed to spot them from the beach despite the impossible odds. After deducing that teleportation magic of any kind would be very difficult to pull off on the island, most likely as a means of keeping people stranded there, they then returned to Whitestone via Keyleth's Transport via Plants spell.
"Loose Ends" (1x84)
Kima and Allura were happy to see Scanlan alive when Grog was moving his sleeping form to his room, and said they were headed back to Whitestone to attend to their duties there. The party then caught up with them, and Allura teleported them with her back to Emon.
The party voiced their concern about the power structure in Emon, but Allura assured them that she would gather the remaining members of the council and work on getting things in place. Vex asked for the Boots of Elvenkind to be returned, and Kima reluctantly handed them over. Kima thanked Vox Machina for everything they’ve done, and for letting her come along, and the party then left Kima and Allura in the Cloudtop district to attend to their separate businesses.
"The Endless Atheneum" (1x106)
Keyleth Scried on various friends of the party to make sure they were alright, including Allura, who was seen with Kima, writing letters in her bedroom.
"The Ominous March" (1x109)
Allura teleported into the meeting in the Platinum Sanctuary with Kima. After the meeting, the two of them engaged in a heated discussion with the member of the Paramours of the Quadroads. While Allura spoke with Vax, Kima attempted to convince a wyvern rider to allow her to ride one, but she was denied permission. Kima then joined Vax and Allura's conversation, telling them to come back alive, then swiftly turned her back on the party, not wanting to show vulnerability. She then left with Allura.
"The Chapter Closes" (1x115)
Kima participated in the battle in Vasselheim, and spent much of her time afterwards cleaning up the streets, missing the council meeting. Allura later contacted her, inviting her to The Quarry’s End with Vox Machina for a round of drinks. They raised a toast to Vax'ildan, their fallen companion. When Vox Machina found a tree to use to teleport home to Whitestone, Allura and Kima decided to stay behind in the city to help with the reconstruction effort.
"Dalen's Closet" (Sx47)
Kima was in attendance at Vex and Percy’s wedding. She and Allura had decided to arrive a few days early to enjoy a little holiday, as they rarely got the opportunity to visit Marquet, Kima herself never having been to the Bay of Gifts before. She was present for the rehearsal dinner, and wasn’t immediately knocked unconscious with most of the rest of the guests, although she was poisoned. She attempted to wake Allura up, and as soon as Pike healed Allura and returned her to consciousness, used Lay on Hands on her. While Vox Machina rushed after their would be assassins, Kima and Allura stayed behind to make sure everyone else at the party was alright, Kima using Lay on Hands to give each guest one hit point to wake them up. By the time they reached the fight, it was already over.
"The Neverending Day" (2x125)
Kima is very devoted to Bahamut and places nearly all of her faith in her god. She believes that all good creatures, even those who do not believe in the gods, serve in some way to the divines and vice versa for dark forces.
Keyleth and Lady Kima did not see eye to eye initially. After Vox Machina's assault on the Emberhold, the pair got into a very heated argument about how the paladin's blind faith in her god's protection—in addition to her vengeful desires—put their party in grave peril and resulted in Grog's capture by Queen Ulara. Keyleth also told Kima that she hoped the paladin would not end up becoming the very thing she was trying to destroy in her efforts to rid the world of K'Varn.
Keyleth later expressed her concerns to the rest of Vox Machina that she did not want Kima or the people of Emon to gain control of the Horn of Orcus, as she did not completely trust them. After being comforted by Vax, Percy, and Tiberius about the situation they had found themselves in, Keyleth apologized to Kima, who forgave her earlier outburst, and the tension between them lessened greatly. Keyleth gave Kima her patience while the paladin gave the party the respect they deserved.
Since, Kima has earned Keyleth's trust and even her friendship as well. When the paladin was reunited with Vox Machina after the attack of the Chroma Conclave, Keyleth in particular defended Kima when Highbearer Vord ridiculed the halfling's "foolish impulses" by saying that said impulses were exactly what Vox Machina needed.
Kima and Scanlan have a rather hostile relationship, mostly due to Scanlan's behavior and actions towards the halfling.
While in the Underdark, Scanlan lured Kima away from the rest of Vox Machina to let them have a discussion without the paladin overhearing. He distracted her by casting several illusions on himself to give him a third nipple and an enlarged penis, which made Kima rather uncomfortable.
Scanlan later attempted to cast Suggestion on her to try and to make her attracted to Grog, but she noticed what he was doing and threatened him with violence if he tried that again.
Several months later, Scanlan attempted to cast Modify Memory on Kima to make her forget that Raishan was in Whitestone and that Vox Machina had allied with the dragon. Finally fed up with the gnome's shenanigans, Kima took her Holy Thunder Maul and slammed it into Scanlan's head.
Grog became infatuated with Lady Kima after the party freed her from a torture rack in Emberhold and she subsequently borrowed Pike's mace to bash the duergar who tortured her into "hamburger meat."
Kima is very aware that Grog is infatuated with her. However, she has so far found most of the goliath's advances annoying.
Allura and Kima have a very close, romantic, relationship. Allura was the one who sent Vox Machina to find Kima after the paladin failed to return from her vision quest.
When the two of them were reunited, they were very happy to see each other. The two of them embraced as Allura lifted Kima off the ground and spun her around. With a tear rolling down her face, Allura told Kima how worried she had been, and the halfling apologized for causing her trouble.
While living in Whitestone, Allura and Kima shared a house.
Kima became enraged when she discovered that Gatekeeper Xanthas had cast Feeblemind on Allura. As a group of lizardfolk and wyvern riders assaulted Fort Daxio, the paladin hunted down the elven mage and was disappointed when Vex'ahlia landed the killing blow against him. When the battle ended, Pike used Greater Restoration to return Allura to her normal state of mind. Kima then ran up to Allura and kissed her.
She and Allura were later revealed to have married in a "very small, very private" ceremony.
Boots of Elvenkind
- Holy Avenger (loaned to Yasha Nydoorin in 836 PD)
- Holy Thunder Maul
Kima is able to wield heavy weapons, such as mauls and greatswords, without penalty despite her Small size.
- Great Weapon Master
Kima has used Channel Divinities from two different subclasses. As she used features from the Oath of Vengeance the most recently, that is the subclass that she is assumed to have.
- Divine Sense
- Lay on Hands
- Fighting Style
- Spellcasting (Wisdom based)
- Divine Smite
- Divine Health
- Sacred Oath: Oath of Vengeance
- Channel Divinity: Abjure Enemy
- Channel Divinity: Vow of Enmity
- Relentless Avenger
- Soul of Vengeance
- Sacred Oath: Oath of Devotion (depricated)
- Channel Divinity: Sacred Weapon
- Extra Attack
- Aura of Protection
- Aura of Courage
- Improved Divine Smite
- Cleansing Touch
- Cure Wounds
Appearances and mentions
- Campaign One
- "Arrival at Kraghammer" (1x01), mentioned only (first mentioned)
- "Into the Greyspine Mines" (1x02), mentioned only
- "Strange Bedfellows" (1x03), mentioned only
- "Attack on the Duergar Warcamp" (1x04), mentioned only
- "The Trick about Falling" (1x05), mentioned only
- "Breaching the Emberhold" (1x06) (first appearance)
- "The Throne Room" (1x07)
- "Glass and Bone" (1x08)
- "Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09)
- "K'Varn Revealed" (1x10)
- "The Temple Showdown" (1x11)
- "Escape from the Underdark" (1x13)
- "Shopping and Shipping" (1x14)
- "Skyward" (1x15)
- "Enter Vasselheim" (1x16)
- "The Feast" (1x24), mentioned only
- "Desperate Measures" (1x40), mentioned only
- "Dangerous Dealings" (1x42), mentioned only
- "Return to Vasselheim" (1x43)
- "The Sunken Tomb" (1x44)
- "Those Who Walk Away" (1x45)
- "Duskmeadow" (1x57)
- "A Cycle of Vengeance" (1x58)
- "The Frigid Doom" (1x64), mentioned only
- "Trust" (1x70)
- "Vorugal" (1x71)
- "The Elephant in the Room" (1x72)
- "The Coming Storm" (1x73)
- "Path of Brass" (1x74), mentioned only
- "Clash at Daxio" (1x77)
- "The Siege of Emon" (1x78)
- "Thordak" (1x79)
- "Raishan" (1x80)
- "What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81)
- "Deadly Echoes" (1x82)
- "The Deceiver's Stand" (1x83)
- "Loose Ends" (1x84)
- "Daring Days" (1x86), mentioned only
- "Taryon, My Wayward Son" (1x97), mentioned only
- "Thar Amphala" (1x101), mentioned only
- "The Endless Atheneum" (1x106), via Scrying
- "The Ominous March" (1x109)
- "The Chapter Closes" (1x115)
- Campaign Two
- The Legend of Vox Machina
- Vox Machina Origins Series II
- Issue 3, mentioned only
- Kima: You come near me with any sort of magic mumbo-jumbo, I'm going to clock you in the head, Scanlan. I love you, but I'm going to clock you in the head if you try and wipe my memory, little gnome.
- Kima: (to Yasha, after loaning her "Holy Avenger") If you go out there and get killed and don't come back, I'm going to find you and I'm going to kill you.
- In the Critical Role Major Arcana Tarot Card Set, she represents VII - The Chariot.
- Based on her using Sacred Weapon as a Channel Divinity during the battle with K'Varn, Kima was originally a Paladin of the Oath of Devotion. Later she used a Vow of Enmity, a Channel Divinity tied to the Oath of Vengeance, in the battle with Vorugal and Yenk.
- Kima was the sixth character from the first campaign to appear in the second, along with Captain Adella, her wife Allura Vysoren, Artagan, Kent Plucker and Keyleth.
- Some of the information on this page was imported from Matthew Mercer's Vox Machina Wiki article, "Lady Kima of Vord".
- See "Taryon, My Wayward Son" (1x97) at 1:28:20.
- Kima was presumed to be at least a level 9 paladin in order to cast the 3rd-level spell Remove Curse See "Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09) at 2:16:37. In "Vorugal" (1x71), she was presumed to be at least a level 15 paladin in order to use two 4th-level spell slots.
- Kima's HP is at least 137; CritRoleStats tracked damage and showed she took 136 damage in the fight against Thordak and was still conscious.
- "The Legend of the Cast of The Legend of Vox Machina"
- See "Attack on the Duergar Warcamp" (1x04) at 0:23:30.
- See "The Sunken Tomb" (1x44) at 0:15:35.
- See "Dalen's Closet" (Sx47) at 00:43:17.
- See "The Neverending Day" (2x125) at 01:22:20.
- See "Attack on the Duergar Warcamp" (1x04) at 0:23:30.
- See "Shopping and Shipping" (1x14) at 1:33:34.
- See "Dalen's Closet" (Sx47) at 00:43:17.
- See "The Neverending Day" (2x125) at 01:22:20.
- See "The Sunken Tomb" (1x44) at 0:16:30.
- See "The Sunken Tomb" (1x44) at 0:16:04.
- See "Breaching the Emberhold" (1x06) at 2:35:56.
- See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) at 20:35.
- See "Arrival at Kraghammer" (1x01) at 0:31:30.
- See "Glass and Bone" (1x08) from 0:51:29 through 0:59:29.
- See "Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09) from 1:22:58 through 1:31:34.
- See "Return to Vasselheim" (1x43) at 2:16:30.
- See "Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09) from 1:21:21 through 1:22:56.
- See "Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09) from 01:29:12 through 01:29:19.
- See "K'Varn Revealed" (1x10) from 02:01:37 through 02:02:34.
- See "Trust" (1x70) from 2:16:40 through 3:18:21.
- See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) at 20:35.
- See "Shopping and Shipping" (1x14) from 0:36:28 through 0:37:18.
- See "A Cycle of Vengeance" (1x58) at 2:37:15.
- See "Clash at Daxio" (1x77) from 2:44:18 through 2:48:47.
- See "Clash at Daxio" (1x77) from 3:09:15 through 3:14:08.
- See "Taryon, My Wayward Son" (1x97) at 1:28:20.
- Boots of Elvenkind given to her by Vox Machina. See "Deadly Echoes" (1x82) at 0:37:24.
- Boots of Elvenkind reluctantly given back to Pike. See "Loose Ends" (1x84) at 2:19:08.
- See "The Elephant in the Room" (1x72) at 1:35:31.
- See "Trust" (1x70) at 3:18:10.
- See "Thordak" (1x79) at 3:39:39.
- See "Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09) at 1:18:10).
- See "The Throne Room" (1x07) at 3:20:22).
- See "Vorugal" (1x71) at 3:18:31.
- See "The Temple Showdown" (1x11) at 3:42:49.
- See "Raishan" (1x80) at 1:49:44.
- See "The Deceiver's Stand" (1x83) at 1:08:30.
- See "The Deceiver's Stand" (1x83) at 1:08:13.
- See "Yug'Voril Uncovered" (1x09) at 2:16:37.
- See "Strange Bedfellows" (1x03) at 0:13:40.
- See "The Frigid Doom" (1x64) at 0:27:00.
- See "Trust" (1x70) at 2:58:27.
- See "The Neverending Day" (2x125) at 1:53:21.
- Official art of Lady Kima in 836 PD, by Adrián Ibarra Lugo (source). Used with permission.
- Screenshot of Kima of Vord from "The Legend of the Cast of The Legend of Vox Machina". This file is a copyrighted work. Its use in this article is asserted to qualify as fair use of the material under United States copyright law.
- Fan art of Lady Kima, by Curiousstrawberry (source). Used with permission.
- The official miniature of Lady Kima of Vord, painted by Matthew Mercer, and posted on Twitter.
- Fan art of Lady Kima, by David Rodrigues (source). Used with permission.
- Fan art of Kima with Holy Avenger, by Brandon Chang (source). Used with permission.
- Fan art of Lady Kima of Vord, by Truffery (source). Used with permission.
- Official art of Kima giving a quest to adventurers in Abdar's Promenade, by Adrián Ibarra Lugo (source). Used with permission.
- Fan art of Kima and Allura, by sashthesloth (source). Used with permission.
- Fan art of Lady Kima of Vord, by Nadz Salvo (source). Used with permission.