The Julous Dominion was a country on the continent of Wildemount until it was conquered by The Dwendalian Empire. It was the last empire to be conquered by Dwendalian Empire during the Marrow War around 545 P.D. The Dominion's capital city was Zadash, which was also the last Dominion stronghold to fall during the war.
As opposed to erasing Dominion society, the Dwendalian Empire merged their own way of life, laws, and rules with those of the people of Zadash and adjusted as they saw fit.
Mollymauk Tealeaf found an old, rusted helmet in a graveyard near the Amber Road between Alfield and Zadash, which was recognized by Caleb Widogast to be a relic from the time of the Julous Dominion.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08). Matt notes that the Julous Dominion fell to the Dwendalian Empire around two hundred years before the timeframe of the episode, which takes place in 835 P.D.
- ↑ See "Lingering Wounds" (2x89) at 2:31:33. Matt names the war and gives 545 P.D. as its date.
- ↑ See "Lingering Wounds" (2x89) at 2:31:49.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 2:37:39 through 2:38:55. Matt gives a brief history of Zadash.
- ↑ See "A Game of Names" (2x49) at 1:25:48.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08).