The Jewel of Three Prayers is one of the Vestiges of Divergence. It is a symbol of covenant between the ancient hero, Alyxian the Apotheon, and three Prime Deities: Avandra, Corellon, and Sehanine.
- You gain a +1 bonus to AC while wearing the jewel.
- While wearing or holding the jewel, you can use an action to cause it to shed bright light in a 15-foot radius and dim light for an additional 15 feet. The light lasts until you extinguish it (no action required).
- The jewel has 3 charges and regains all its expended charges daily at dawn. While holding the jewel, you can expend 1 charge from it to cast the Invisibility spell.
- The bonus that the jewel confers to your AC increases to +2.
- Its number of charges increases to 5.
- You can expend 1 of the jewel's charges (no action required) to end one of the following conditions on yourself: grappled, paralyzed, or restrained.
- When another creature you can see within 60 feet of you fails a saving throw, you can expend 1 of the jewel's charges as a reaction to enable that creature to reroll the saving throw, potentially turning a failure into a success. The creature must use the new roll.
- The bonus that the jewel confers to your AC increases to +3.
- Its number of charges increases to 7.
- You gain the ability to breathe water, and you gain a swimming speed equal to your walking speed.
- Each of your allies within 30 feet of you gains the ability to breathe water and gains a swimming speed equal to its walking speed.
- As a bonus action, you can expend 1 of the jewel's charges to target yourself or one willing creature you can see within 15 feet of yourself. The target teleports to an unoccupied space of your choice within 15 feet of yourself, along with any equipment the target is wearing or carrying. The target appears in a flash of golden radiance, and each creature of your choice within 5 feet of the target's new location must make a DC 18 Constitution saving throw. On a failed save, the creature takes 4d10 radiant damage and is blinded until the start of your next turn. On a successful save, the creature takes half as much damage and isn't blinded.
- See Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep, p. 213.
- Depiction of the Jewel of Three Prayers in its three forms: dormant (top), awakened (left) and exalted (right), by CoupleOfKooks from Critical Role: Call of the Netherdeep. Used with permission. This file is unofficial Fan Content permitted under the Wizards of the Coast Fan Content Policy. Not approved/endorsed by Wizards. Portions of the materials used are property of Wizards of the Coast. ©Wizards of the Coast LLC.