Jester Lavorre is a blue tiefling with blue hair. She wears a pretty dress and has freckles. She wears a belt with a symbol to the Traveler on her waist. She has an Eastern European accent. She wore sequin gloves.
She had a ribbon tied around her left horn. This ribbon was originally wrapped around Jester's map of Wildemount, but Jester kept it because it looked "pretty". She later attached it to a glaive to increase the weapon's value during a trade in Zadash.
As of "Titles and Tattoos" (2x84), Jester has a diamond dust tattoo covering her upper chest and shoulders, resembling clasped hands.
Jester is excitable and eager. According to Molly and herself, everyone tells her that she is pure of virtue, worthwhile, and a creature of some repute. She delights in small acts of mischief and trickery and can be plied with offerings of pastries.
She keeps a sketchbook that she appears to use as a kind of pictorial journal, in part as her way of devotion to The Traveler. She also enjoys leaving mysterious notes and drawings - especially of penises - in random places to be found later. Jester asks many people she meets if they know The Traveler, as it appears that she is unaware of how widespread his following is. She openly discusses him everywhere she goes and does not seem concerned with the potential consequences of worshipping an unapproved deity in the Dwendalian Empire.
It is unclear to what extent her apparent personality traits are genuine. It is possible that her seemingly random mischief is all an act of devotion to The Traveler. Jester is extremely devoted to The Traveler, offering to leave the Mighty Nein early on if he doesn't like her being with a group. She follows The Traveler's directives to create chaos but always gives something back and knock proud people down a peg. The only times Jester seems visibly unhappy are when she is left alone. Jester often uses plural prounouns, seemingly referring to The Traveler always being with her.
Jester grew up with wealth, on account of her mother being a highly sought-after courtesan. This is apparent when she inadvertently dismisses Caleb after he tries to offer her money, and in how much she gives as tips. When Jester's mother responded to her request for additional funds, it was considerably less than Jester had asked for, and she began to hyperventilate.
Born Genevieve, Jester comes from Nicodranas, and her mother still lives there. Jester claims to have been an artist for quite some time, a talent for which she credits her mother. Jester was wealthy, stating she had owned a horse (that she dressed up) and a carriage. Her mother is a famous singer and courtesan known as the Ruby of the Sea, so Jester had to stay in hiding because having a child would hurt her profile as a courtesan. Nevertheless, Jester said her mother still loved her and took care of her even though she was very busy. In "The Threads Converge" (2x85) it was revealed that the Gentleman was her biological father.
Jester was forced to leave Nicodranas after she pulled a prank on one of her mother's clients. Using a technique learned from the Traveler, Jester changed her appearance to look like her mother, then tricked the client onto the balcony while he wore nothing but her mother's girdle. She locked the balcony door, leaving the client in public view in broad daylight. The client turned out to be a powerful lord. Enraged and embarrassed, he ordered Jester to be executed, and the officials consented. Jester's mother helped her in her attempt to flee Nicodranas. When relaying the story to the Mighty Nein, Jester couldn't remember his name ("Lord Something-Something" or "Lord Robert Something-Something"). It was revealed in "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) that his name was Lord Robert Sharpe.
When Jester left home, she had five thousand gold pieces, though she spent most of it on clothes for a horse and carriage she bought. The horse and carriage were later lost, left on the side of the road somewhere.
Jester met Fjord near Port Damali. While traveling together toward the Soltryce Academy in Rexxentrum so Fjord could study magic, the two of them met Beauregard along the Amber Road about a day before encountering the rest of the people who became the Mighty Nein. The trio saved the daughter of Rinaldo (a fisherman in Trostenwald) from a giant snake. They also did a job involving moving boxes for the Baumbach family. Something happened during the job that caused Jester to agree with Beau that Demedan Baumbauch is a "douche".
Meeting in TrostenwaldEdit
"Curious Beginnings" (2x01) Beau, Fjord, and Jester were eating breakfast in The Nestled Nook Inn when Rinaldo came in to give them more gold as thanks for saving his daughter. Jester noticed that Nott and Caleb Widogast at the next table were looking at their gold and started a conversation with them. As the two groups were talking, Yasha Nydoorin and Mollymauk Tealeaf entered the bar handing out flyers for a carnival performance later that evening. Beau and Jester excitedly remember that they had seen the tent going up and had already wanted to go. When Molly told the group he reads fortunes, Jester was excited and asked him to read hers. Molly got out a deck of tarot cards and told Jester to tell him her question. Jester asked "Will I find him?" Molly flipped the cards and told her she already had the clue she needed. Molly and Yasha left the bar to hand out more flyers around town.
Beau and Fjord wondered out loud if Molly was using magic to do his reading. Caleb told them he was familiar with magic and what Molly did was not magic. Jester asked Caleb if he was also going to the Soltryce Academy, where she was headed with Fjord. To show off her own magical talent, Jester cast Thaumaturgy to open then close all the windows. She suggested Caleb come with them to the Academy, but he was not interested. Beau, Fjord, and Jester told Caleb and Nott about their fight with the giant snake and Beau losing their money gambling. Nott borrowed two silver from Caleb to play a card game with Jester called "Crick Queen's Call". Both of them cheated, but neither noticed the other cheating. Jester won and Nott pulled a sword. Caleb told Nott to calm down about losing the money so she would put her sword away. Beau and Fjord tried to get Jester to give back the money because it was only a training game. Jester gave in only after Caleb bought the group another round of drinks. The whole group went on a brewery tour of Trostenwald, avoiding the Baumbachs, for the rest of the day before heading to the carnival.
During the performance, an old man in the audience turned into a zombie and began to attack the rest of the crowd. Yasha gave the group back their weapons. They attacked and defeated the old man zombie and a woman he attacked who also transformed into a zombie. At the end of the battle, several members of the Crownsguard arrived and put several of the carnival performers, including Mollymauk, under arrest. The rest of the group was warned not to leave town until the investigation was complete.
"A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) As the Crownsguard took the carnival performers away, Beau tried to sneak away to warn Toya, a young dwarven girl who was performing while the zombie attack began. The guards spotted Beau and arrested her too. Fjord and Jester followed them to the Stockade. Fjord convinced Norda, the Law Master, to let Beau go, making up a lie that Beau reacted violently to the situation because something similar had happened to her sister. Norda put Beau, Fjord, Jester, and Molly on house arrest at The Nestled Nook Inn and warned them guards would be checking on them daily until the investigation was complete. They went to the inn and found Caleb and Nott, who had managed to avoid the guards' attention, in the common room. The group got a round of drinks and got to know each other.
After some questioning by Fjord, Nott admitted that she has "sticky fingers" that got her and Caleb in trouble. Jester excitedly asked Nott to show off her skills by pickpocketing her and closed her eyes. Nott did a very bad job, but Jester still encouraged her. Nott changed the subject to Caleb's transmutation powers. Caleb showed off a magic item have called the "Money Pot". It was a small bowl that changes one copper into one silver. Seeing Jester get excited, Nott offered to sell it to her for five gold. Jester haggled her down to one gold. Beau was still injured and asked Jester to look at it. Jester began poking at her wound with a fork. For a moment she saw pus coming out of the wound, but then realized it was an illusion created by The Traveler.
"Disparate Pieces" (2x04) Jester tried to purchase a map of the area, but had to settle for a map of the Dwendalian Empire as a whole. Jester took the ribbon the map had been wrapped in and tied it around her left horn, because it looked "pretty".
"Whispers of War" (2x18)Edit
Jester received a response from her mother in the form of a small package. The package contained:
- 1 vial of Marion's lavender perfume (smelling this brought back memories of Jester's childhood)
- 5 small ink vials of different colours (red, blue, green and 2x black)
- 200 gold pieces
- A letter from Marion, reading as follows:
"Lost Treasures" (2x22)Edit
When Jester investigated the collection of holy symbols in the caverns below the Labenda Swamp safehouse, she found and retrieved two symbols to the Traveler. She was excited by this find, having never met any other worshipers of the Traveler.
"Divergent Paths" (2x25)Edit
In the middle of their first night on the road north of Hupperdook, Jester, Fjord, and Yasha were kidnapped by group of humanoids led by a bald human. The three were manacled and caged on carts that took off into the night.
Chapter 11 Edit
"The Journey Home" (2x30) After being rescued by the Mighty Nein, Nott took Jester into her arms and whispered to her, "case closed." Seemingly fine, Jester acted like her normal self - though when she normally would have drawn in her sketchbook to the Traveler, she found that couldn't draw as she normally could, and instead wrote, "Why didn't you come?"
While escorting Ophelia Mardoon back to Zadash, the group passed by Molly's grave. The coat was still there, lightly covered in snow. Beau handed Jester Molly's deck of cards. Jester pulled a card: The Moon, the same one she pulled when she first met Molly. Jester left the card by the grave, saying "Well, this is his card." Jester said she is going to get some diamonds so she can prevent another death from happening.
When Fjord told everyone how Jester had sung and tried to talk and seemed fine the whole time while being held prisoner, Caleb said that he thought it was an act. He offered Jester some of his Goldschläger, but when she hesitated, Nott, Caleb, and Beau all told her she didn't have to take it. When Nott questioned her about why she doesn't drink, Jester told her that milk is "just so good". Jester suggested they take Caduceus to the bath house because it was what Molly would have wanted them to do.
Before leaving the Evening Nip, Jester and Nott tried a little detective work. Nott wandered over to The Gentleman and tried to subtly drop the names Avantika and "the captain". Nott's name drop was very obvious, but The Gentleman did not pay much attention to Nott. Jester tried to read The Gentleman's reaction but he was more interested in talking to Ophelia Mardoon.
"Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) Beau, Caduceus, Caleb, and Jester went to The Invulnerable Vagrant to shop. Jester paid to get her handaxe enchanted to be a +1 handaxe. Caduceus and Jester split the cost of a Cloak of Elvenkind as a present for Nott. Jester also bought Dust of Deliciousness and convinced Pumat Sol to give her a discount because likes her. While Beau and Caleb went to The Cobalt Soul to train and research, Caduceus and Jester continued shopping. At a shop called Suvo's Secrets, Jester bought enough diamonds to cast Revivify once and an iron mask of an orc face.
The Mighty Nein took two weeks of downtime in Zadash. Nott asked Jester for help in forging a letter as long as she doesn't tell Caleb. Jester agreed. They write to the Soltryce Academy pretending to be the law firm of Nott & Brave. The letter said they were looking for a woman named Astrid because she had inherited money from her uncle. Jester signed the letter "Mrs. Lavorre, Esquire" and bought sealing wax to try to make it look more official. Nott asked again not to tell Caleb. She thought he might get upset but also hoped that Astrid could remind Caleb of better times. Jester remembered that Caleb accidentally called her by the name Astrid while drunk in Hupperdook and asked Nott if she had been Caleb's girlfriend. Nott said she didn't know.
Jester believed that because The Traveler did not come to save her from the Iron Shepherds he did not like her anymore. Later, after Caduceus and Jester had given her the Cloak of Elvenkind, Jester asked for Nott's help breaking into the Platinum House (the temple of The Platinum Dragon) so that she could sneak in to vandalize it. After scouting for a few days they came back after dark. Jester and Nott both cast Disguise Self, Jester looking like Kumas, the elderly silver dragonborn Herald of the House and Nott like an elderly gnome woman. They told everyone in the temple that "Kumas" needed some time alone to meditate. The few worshipers and priests listened to them, but one of the priests was suspicious. Once the room is clear, Jester used her Invoke Duplicity ability to create and image of Kumas kneeling and praying while she climbed 15 feet up the wall to the hanging statue of the Platinum Dragon.
As Jester was placing the straw hat that she stole from Caduceus and a mustache on the statue, two priests and five Crownsguard came back into the room. Jester dropped down from the statue and ran down a hallway into a storage room. Nott, still in the main temple chamber, began screaming "He's dead!". The Crownsguard threw a bead at Nott that magically trapped her in a magical sphere of force energy. Two guards stayed with the trapped Nott while the other three look for Jester. As they find her, Jester cast Blink on herself, vanished, but then came back instantly. She cast Charm Person on the three Crownsguard. They warned "Kumas" that someone was in the temple trying to impersonate him and followed her suggestion to search different room. One of the priests was not fooled and grappled Jester. Her still active Blink spell caused her to vanish and reappear ten feet away.
Jester heard the Crownsguard she had charmed talking to the real Kumas and took off running. Seeing Nott trapped in the magical sphere, she cast Charm Person again at the two guards flanking the sphere. Still looking like Kumas, she convinced them that she was the real Kumas and the impersonator was down the hall. At this point, the priest who had previously grappled Jester and the real Kumas (in pajamas) entered the main temple and saw Jester and Nott. Jester cast Dispel Magic on the sphere surrounding Nott, setting her free. Both of them began to run out the of the temple. As they were running, Jester's Blink spell caused her to vanish again. Nott continued to run out onto the street.
Jester reappeared in center of the temple. She cast Mirror Image on herself then immediately Blinked out again. When she reappeared she ran out of the temple with the guards still following her. She dropped the Blink spell then used her Channel Divinity Cloak of Shadows to turn invisible then ran around a corner and hid in an alley. Because she was invisible, the Crownsguard couldn't follow her. Jester cast Disguise Self again to look like a human beggar girl and disappeared into the crowd.
Later that night in The Leaky Tap, The Traveler visited Jester in her room. She asked if he liked her again. He told her that he was never disappointed in her and that just because she didn't see him didn't mean he wasn't there. Jester let him look at the dodecahedron at his request. He told her he had never seen magic like it before and advised her to keep it hidden. The Traveler told Jester that there were others like her out there, but she was his favorite. He would love it if they could all meet and decided on the Zenith of Undillar next year. Jester promised she would attend the gathering.
"O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) Jester realized the sailor she hit in the back of the head with an axe is still alive and feels guilty. She got Caduceus to heal him and then questioned him along with Nott and Caleb. Jester came up with the idea to rename the ship The Mistake.
Jester noticed Caduceus is disturbed by the group's stealing the ship and almost drowning. Caduceus wondered if he made a mistake by leaving his home with the Mighty Nein. It has been a long time since he has received a sign from The Wildmother. Jester reassured him that temporary silence doesn't mean his god has abandoned him. She reminded him the world is much bigger than his cemetary; to complete his quest he will have to step out of his comfort zone. Caduceus calmed down after their talk and headed belowdecks to further clear his head by cooking.
"Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37)When the Mighty Nein joined the crew of the Squall-Eater, Jester took on the pirate alias "the little Sapphire." Jester displayed her distaste for Captain Avantika by drawing a picture of her in her sketchbook "with daggers sticking into her like a voodoo doll."
"Welcome to the Jungle" (2x38) Avantika, Jamedi, and the Mighty Nein headed into the jungles of Urukayxl. On their first night camping, Fjord convinced Jester to invite Avantika and Jamedi into Caleb's Leomund's Tiny Hut. She did so in a way that indicated she doesn't want them to come, but Avantika called her bluff and took her up on the offer.
Caduceus wanted to explore and asked Caleb to go with him. Caleb couldn't go or Leomund's Tiny Hut would drop so Jester went instead. They were immediately attacked by snake headed cougars. Caduceus was dragged off and Jester followed. Jester tried to help but was knocked out with some sort of sleeping gas. Avantika, Jamedi, and the rest of the Mighty Nein came to help. Avantika was knocked out by the same gas, but the rest of the group was able to withstand it. Fjord and Nott got the killing blows on the two creatures.
While planning how to get through the yuan-ti city, the group discovered that everyone can stealth well or change their appearance except Beau, Caleb, and Yasha. Jester disguises Yasha, Beau and Caleb. She does really well on Beau, not so good on Caleb, and horribly on Yasha.
"Temple of the False Serpent" (2x39)
"Dubious Pursuits" (2x40) While escaping the Temple of The Cloaked Serpent on Urukayxl, Jester ran out of air and began to drown. Fjord kissed her and gave her his own air supply, putting himself in danger of drowning to save her.
"A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41) Jester asked Nott if she had ever kissed a boy. Nott said she had and asked Jester the same question. Jester said she wasn't sure if her kiss with Fjord counted and admitted it was her first kiss.
Jester became the apprentice carpenter during the trip to Darktow Isle. She learned to tattoo from Orly Skiffback. Along with the rest of the Mighty Nein, upon arriving at Darktow, she is initiated automatically into the ranks of the Revelry.
"A Hole In the Plan" (2x42) Jester got into a friendly bar fight with Sorris Cade on the Mighty Nein's first night on Darktow Isle. Caleb and Jester agreed they were uncomfortable being at sea and sailing with Avantika. Caleb asked Jester if she was interested in Fjord. Jester replied that she didn't know. She asked Caleb if he has ever liked someone who turned out to be a different person than he thought they were. She continued asking had he ever thought someone was flirting and now it seems like they weren't, and then you feel a little stupid. Caleb told Jester he could not really help with that. Jester then reminded Caleb he accidentally called her Astrid while drunk. Caleb confirmed Astrid had been his girlfriend but did not tell Jester anything else about her.
Jester and Nott broke into Avantika's quarters on the Squall Eater. They took Avantika's journal and some jewels that were inside of her desk, but set off several traps in the process. They escaped without seeing seen but left a large hole in the floor, tipping off Avantika that her quarters had been broken into.
"In Hot Water" (2x43) Jester asked Fjord how he feels about leaving Darktow Isle without learning anything new about Vandran.  Jester and Caduceus coordinated casting Control Water to reduce the damaged Squall Eater's travel time to the Diver's Grave. Between the two of them, they take three days off the journey. Upon reaching the area Fjord believes the Tide's Breath wrecked, Jester and Caduceus alternate castings of Locate Object to find a likely area to start diving. Before diving underwater, Jester leaves Sprinkle in the care of Marius LePual.
"The Stowaway" (2x45) Beau, Jester, and Nott found Twiggy stowing away in the cargo hold of the Squall Eater. Jester immediately took a liking to Twiggy. Her pet crimson weasel Sprinkle and Twiggy's pet squirrel Trixie immediately got along as well. Jester became jealous and insecure first when Twiggy called Nott her new best friend and again when Twiggy revealed she was skilled at painting. She still was excited about Twiggy staying with the Mighty Nein and made her a pirate hat with magical paint. When Nott pointed out to her that Twiggy had many similar abilities to both herself and Jester, Jester became worried that she being replaced by Twiggy.
"Homeward Bound" (2x48)Edit
Before docking in Nicodranas, Jester forged new documents for the Ball-Eater. The forgery fooled Wharfmaster Ignus. Jester went with Caleb and Nott to a bookstore called Front to Back. While the shopkeeper was distracted, Jester painted the sign: a penis by the word "Front" and a butt by the word "Back". The Mighty Nein visited Marion Lavorre and Nugget. Jester agreed to take Nugget with her when she left.
Jester went with rest the Mighty Nein to Tidepeak to meet Yussa Errenis. She did not want to show Yussa the Happy Fun Ball of Tricks or the dodecahedron. Only Beau and Caduceus were invited into the tower at first. Caduceus asked Jester to give him the Happy Fun Ball to help barter with Yussa. She wanted him to promise not to lose it first. Caduceus said that he would not give it up unless they got something better. Jester was unhappy with this answer but handed over the artifact anyway. After the rest of the Mighty Nein were allowed into the Tidepeak, Yussa told them they should only take the dodecahedron out of the Fantastic Haversack when absolutely necessary. Yussa told them he is not on the side of good; he is on the side of balance. Mention of maintaining balance reminded Jester of The Traveler. She excitedly asked Yussa if he has heard of The Traveler. He had not. Yussa was very confused when Jester gave him one of her hand-made figures of The Traveler and a pamphlet.
Before the Mighty Nein left for Felderwin, Marion fought through her agoraphobia to come outside and say goodbye to the group. She gave Jester a necklace with a small ruby she had made for her as a present. Jester gave Marion a jar of honey from Bisaft Isle. Before re-entering the Dwendalian Empire, Jester forged papers saying they were in Nicodranas to retrieve a new pet for Starosta Kosh of Alfield. The guards became suspicious of Jester's claim that she worships The Platinum Dragon and do a thorough search of the cart, but eventually allow them entry. During the journey, Jester tried to train Nugget to Blink directly to her, but he is too excited to be outside to take much notice. Beau asked Jester to cast a Sending spell to Dairon. She described Dairon in detail, but says she was a former roommate and implied that she and Dairon have slept together. Dairon responded to Jester that she is safe and recovering in Bladegarden. Jester assured Beau that even though Dairon sounded hurt she still sounded way into Beau. Jester gave Caduceus some cookbooks she had bought for him during the journey as well.
Arriving in Felderwin, the Mighty Nein found Cerberus Assembly research notes in the ruins of Brenatto Apothecary connecting Yeza Brenatto and experiments with Dunamancy. Jester read one page of the notes out loud to the group but left out a sentence insulting Yeza in an effort to avoid hurting Nott's feelings.
"The Endless Burrows" (2x50)Edit
Before resting for the night, Jester cast Sending to check in with Yeza. Instead of having Yeza talk this time, Jester asked him to cough in response to her questions. She learned that he is not being moved, he is safe, and three people are guarding him. Caleb and Jester took a watch together. Jester told Caleb that she doesn't really think he smells bad anymore. She said she used to but now she doesn't. Caleb told Jester it is ok if she wants to keep the running joke going. Jester said she will only if it doesn't make him uncomfortable. Caleb tells her he used to be bothered by it, but now that he knows Jester pretty well he doesn't mind.
The Mighty Nein emerged from the tunnels onto the Xhorhas side of the Ashkeeper Peaks. They were noticed by the Muck Men. A party of gnolls led by a Kryn Dynasty warrior and mage ambushed both groups. The gnolls and all but three of the Muck Men were killed in the battle. The mage got away.
While traveling east across the wastes, the Mighty Nein successfully hid from a roc that was chasing a party of bugbears. After the roc carried away two of the bugbears, the party found a third bugbear lying on the ground playing dead. They convince the bugbear, Gluzo, to lead them to the nearby city of Asarius in exchange for food and gold. After Fjord gave him one gold piece, Jester offered an additional two gold if Gluzo lets her tattoo him. Gluzo agreed. Jester gave Gluzo the Captain Tusktooth tattoo (face with googly eyes and tusks) that she gave some sailors.
While getting the tattoo, Gluzo held onto a partially hidden medallion he wears. Jester got a good look at the medallion, but did not mention it. Before finishing, Jester checked Fjord's tusks and saw they are starting to grow back. She adjusted Gluzo's tattoo so that one of the tusks is normal and the other one is a little bit blunt.
"Misery Loves Company" (2x93)Edit
Jester and Beauregard are close friends. Jester and Fjord met Beauregard during their travels, about a day before the rest of the party. They also shared a room at the Nestled Nook Inn, and have been roommates since then in other inns. In "Domestic Respite" (2x62), upon the Nein moving into their new house, Beau and Jester immediately decided to room together permanently. In "The Gentleman's Path" (2x19), Beau and Jester had a friendly fist fight after they discovered a "fight club" type event happening in the Evening Nip. Jester used Inflict Wounds on Beau, but still ended up losing the fight.
After seeing Jester visibly bothered by accidentally being left alone with the dragon, Beau opened up to Jester about her lonely childhood. She expressed admiration how Jester dealt with a lonely childhood, in contrast to herself. Beau thinks it's beautiful that Jester explored her creativity rather than being angry with the situation. She voiced how grateful she was for their friendship, a sentimental Jester reciprocated with a hug from behind. This honest gesture of affection allowed Beau to say "Love you, Jess", and Jester replied in kind, strengthening the bond between them even further.
Following the Mighty Nein's return to Nicodranas, Jester began protesting when Beau made self deprecating comments  and defended her from other members of the party. She also became visibly flustered when Beau winked at her.
During their downtime in Rexxentrum following their fight with Obann, Jester sought out Beau and apologized for not healing her when she was unconscious. This showed a more protective side of Jester, and she seemed confused as to why the idea of Beau being in danger upset her so much to the point where she quickly changed the conversation to reveal that she had been messaging Beau's father, in an attempt to make him suffer for how he treated Beau. Seeing that Beau was uncomfortable with this, she apologized and said she'd stop unless Beau gave her explicit permission. When they argued about the extent to which Mollymauk had possessed supernatural abilities, they agreed to disagree and ended the conversation with Beau offering Jester Molly's tarot cards.
Unknown to Jester, Beau has developed a crush on her. It does not currently appear to be affecting their friendship.
The first time Caduceus and Jester met, Jester was slightly put off by a second cleric in the Mighty Nein, and even more so that one of her teammates, Beau, specifically sought him out over her. Consistently having felt the conflict of having to heal a comrade versus wanting to finish off whichever foe they were fighting against, Jester was introduced to someone who was quite the opposite: a firbolg cleric who almost always chose to heal and provide buffs and support over attacking. But the internal conflict didn't last long, as Caduceus presented as a perpetually sincere, earnest-to-a-fault character.
Eventually, Caduceus and Jester have found their rhythm as co-clerics of the group, more often than not syncing strategies in and out of battles. They also have a mutual appreciation for each other's deities, allowing space for both of their patrons in their house in Xhorhas.
Jester and Fjord met near Port Damali a few weeks (between three or four, according to how much time they've spent traveling by foot) before they encountered Beauregard and the rest of the party. The three of them have been traveling together since. Nott believed that Fjord and Jester were romantically involved, but Jester asserted that their relationship was platonic. She has since expressed her crush on Fjord - something that is sometimes played for comedy. Jester bought the erotic novel Tusk Love after realizing its hero, Oskar, is a half-orc like Fjord, and after reading it teasingly called Fjord 'Oskar' on several occasions. Jester seems jealous of Fjord's interactions with other women. During "Dangerous Liaisons", she drew pictures of Captain Avantika being stabbed with daggers following a flirtatious exchange between the two sailors. She also compliments him frequently, especially on him being 'handsome' and 'powerful'. Jester claimed that she was skilled in bed and offered to help Fjord improve his skills.
Jester was also thoroughly impressed with Fjord's ability to change his voice and accent. She pulled him aside while Beau was buying some wine to tell him that she liked all of his many voices, including his original one. Up until Clay and Dust she was the only person who knew that he used the voice of Vandran, his former mentor.
Jester once claimed that Fjord had slept with her mother in an attempt to bail him out of an awkward situation with Ireena Clawmop, who had the impression that he wanted to sleep with her. Jester and Fjord both later admitted that this claim was, in fact, really creepy.
While escaping the Temple of The Cloaked Serpent on Urukayxl, Jester ran out of air and began to drown. Fjord kissed her and gave her his own air supply, putting himself in danger of drowning to save her. Fjord is not aware that this was Jester's first kiss.
Although Jester has not discussed the kiss with Fjord, she has since asked for advice about men from both The Traveler and Nott. When asked by Caleb if she had feelings for Fjord, Jester said she doesn't know. Jester expressed that she is uncomfortable with the blood pact Fjord and Caleb made in Dashilla the Dreadful's lair.
Nott has on occasion tried to encourage Fjord to return Jester's flirtation, which Jester has typically been embarrassed and flustered by. After the first fight with the Incubus and Succubus in Asarius, Nott asked if Fjord and Jester wanted to room together (following Fjord enquiring after Jester's well-being), and Jester, who had already expressed irritation and anxiety at Fjord and Nott both putting themselves in further danger when the party was injured and Jester was out of spells and could not do anything to help them, reacted with uncharacteristic annoyance. Although she did seem pleasantly surprised by the kiss on the cheek he gave her during their battle with The Lost of the Sorrowsworn in the Barbed Fields.
While in the Xhorhaus, Jester noted that this was Fjord's first official home. She pointed out that their rooms were right next to each other, and offered to magically draw a hole on the wall between the bedrooms, which Fjord asked her not to do due to Beau's snoring. Jester also noticed that Fjord seemed to be uncomfortable around water lately, which he quickly denied.
While on their quest to reforge Dwueth'var, Fjord approached Jester and asked her to cast Sending to contact Vandran. He also confided on Jester about his fears regarding Uk'otoa and him taking away Fjord's powers back in Xhorhas. He asked for her opinion of The Wildmother and Jester offered to help him find a new deity, vowing to "do anything to get [him] away from Uk'otoa," which she declared would be their new mission. Later that day, when Fjord came clean to the party about his real accent, Jester tried to warn him about the change (thinking that she'd forgotten about it). Fjord apologized to Jester for making her keep the secret.
Jester showed growing worry about Fjord's power-less status after he renounced his deal with Uk'otoa. When he got his powers back and became a Paladin of the Wildmother, Jester excitedly declared she was proud of him.
Although Jester's flirting with Fjord has seemingly subsided, compared to their earlier days, she has consistently pointed out how handsome he is and complimented his growing tusks. She also stared at him with "heart-eyes" while he got oiled up by Maruo as they both tried to keep her distracted. After Fjord made a pact with the Wildmother in Refjorged, Nott suggested that Jester take off Fjord's shirt, which she did after some reluctance. When Fjord asked for his shirt back, Jester sheepishly returned it, trying to come up with an excuse. Nott pointed out that they might have needed to resuscitate Fjord, to which he replied: "I feel well looked after." 
Fjord noticed Jester's worry about the passage of time within the Heirloom Sphere as they were searching for Yussa and she was worried that she could miss out on TravelerCon.  As they left through the blue dragon's lair, he approached Jester and said that he realized the last time they were in there she'd been "in quite a pinch", he also called her using Revivify on Nott remarkable, and said that he was "glad [Jester's] here." She returned the sentiment and opened up about her not wanting to go back to "all the bad stuff" in the outside world. 
Jester is very loving and protective towards her mother. She is equally confident that Marion loves her back. It is very important to Jester that Marion think well of her and be proud of her. She holds no resentment towards Marion for keeping her isolated during her childhood. Marion used her wealth to make sure Jester had plenty of books and paints to keep her occupied. Marion also gave Jester five thousand gold to help her escape from Nicodranas. Jester told Fjord she would like to someday earn enough money for Marion to stop working and get back together with her father, who she believes may be The Gentleman.
Marion did not seem sure if The Traveler was real or not. Jester talked about him, but Marion thought he might've been an imaginary friend. After their last visit to Nicodranas, Marion gifted Jester a necklace with a ruby, and Jester gave her a jar of honey that she and Caduceus Clay had bought. She promised to keep her mother updated with their travels, and Marion made the Mighty Nein promise they'll keep Jester safe.
Jester and Nott seem to have become very close in their travels; Nott's kleptomania, small size and aptitude for trickery have proven to be a great complement to Jester's love of pranks and whimsical behavior. Jester has given Nott the Blessing of the Trickster on multiple occasions, offered to help Nott steal trinkets, and even encouraged Nott to try stealing from her. The pair bonded greatly as they investigated the carnival after the zombie attack.
Jester and Nott have formed what they refer to as a "detective agency," a running gag which consists of them pointing out the obvious until either she or Nott declare the "case" closed. They have also engaged in acts of trickery and plans for creating chaos together, notably vandalizing Zadash's temple of The Platinum Dragon and breaking into Avantika's quarters on the Squall Eater.
Yasha and Jester have a growing camaraderie. When the two first met, Yasha took Jester's weapons with the promise she would return them. Jester responded by making Yasha "pinky swear," declaring that this made them "best friends." Yasha later commented to Mollymauk that "Jester's adorable" and that she liked her.
While rowing in "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) Caleb refers to Yasha and Jester as the Strength Sisters.
Jester seems keen on getting Yasha out of her shell. She goes to great lengths to get to know Yasha. During the night before Yasha disappears from the Mighty Nein for the third time, Jester sat beside her and showed her drawings and even drew Yasha "lit up by the lightning" before going to sleep.
When Yasha woke up from her captivity, she broke down and Jester was the first person to offer Yasha comfort. Jester and Caduceus Clay were the first people, besides from possibly Mollymauk Tealeaf, who Yasha told about her wife Zuala and her tragic passing. They kept the secret for her until Yasha was ready to tell the rest of the Mighty Nein later on their travels. 
Jester was shocked and heartbroken when Yasha turned on the rest of the Nein in the King's Cage. Jester was in complete denial, refusing to even consider the idea that Yasha's real personality and memories had surfaced, insisting that the anger and cruelty Yasha had demonstrated was nothing more than the mind control of Obann's charm effect.
Through Scrying, Jester has had to witness the horrible acts Yasha has committed under Obann's control. Watching these acts has weighed on her, but she has also seen Yasha trying to fight against Obann's control and Obann inflicting pain on Yasha when she shows defiance. Jester worries for Yasha and has twice prayed to the Traveler to watch over her. Jester struggles with the knowledge that the Mighty Nein, from her own perspective, abandoned Yasha.
Molly read Jester's fortune for two copper pieces, using a small set of cards. He predicted that there is something bright and adventurous in her future. At the Traveling Carnival of Curiosities, he gave her the moon and shadow cards together, seemingly with some sort of meaning intended. Jester seems enamored by Molly's fortunes, instead of seeing him as a conman.
After learning that Molly had died, Jester was very sad and mourned him. She got on her knees next to his grave and when Beau offered her Molly's cards, she again drew the moon. Saying that that was his card, she placed it leaning against the marker with Molly's coat.
Jester has referred to the Traveler as her "best friend" and "Number One Love". She told the Mighty Nein he was her friend while she grew up in the Lavish Chateau. The Traveler has appeared to Jester as a hooded male humanoid while she is alone. Jester becomes extremely nervous when she doesn't feel the presence of the Traveler for a long time and sometimes goes to extremes to get his attention. Jester believes she is The Traveler's favorite and is very excited at the possibility of meeting other followers of his. The Traveler tells her she was his first, and will always be his favorite.
Jester thought that Caleb smelled really bad, and let him know that he should take a bath when they first met. Since learning about some of Caleb's history with the Cerberus Assembly, Jester has felt guilty she made fun of him for being dirty and smelly. She even offered to stop joking about it if it made him uncomfortable, something she had never done before. Jester later admits that Caleb is very handsome, and she likes his chin now that he has shaved. 
Caleb stated on many occasions that Jester is likable and charming. He has shown her his spellbook in a similar manner to how he shows it to Nott.
After Caleb was attacked by the captive scourger and watched her be executed in front of him, Jester walked up and took his hands, telling him that she knew that it was very hard and didn't go the way he was hoping. She told him if he needed anyone to talk to about it or anything, she was here for him.
After the Mighty Nein's escapades beneath the well, Beau and Jester met Kovak after recognizing the Traveler symbol outside his ramshackle hut and inquired within. The pair shared their experience with Traveler, although his sense of humour is somewhat earthier than Jester's. For instance, he thought defecating in four of the public wells in the city was a funny joke.
The budding friendship soured somewhat when Jester appeared to have a closer reationship with their god. Regardless Jester created a small figurine of the Traveler for him to pray to before leaving, and Kovak seemed excited about the upcoming gathering of Traveler believers (Jester was later start referring to ths as TravelerCon). He did, however, light Jester's cloak on fire as she left. In return, she drew a giant dick and a flaming poo on the back wall of his house.
Character Information Edit
Jester really wanted to visit a place in the Dwendalian Empire called "Hupperdook" that she saw on the map, simply because of the name. In "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23), she achieved this goal.
Notable Items Edit
- A deck of cards for "Crick Queen's Call"
- Sketchbook/journal (drawing what she saw that day for The Traveler)
- Disguise kit
- A fang from the giant loch snake that terrorized Rinaldo and his daughter
- Map of the Dwendalian Empire
- Painter's supplies
- Fantastic Haversack
- The description of the Fantastic Haversack was consistent with that of Heward's Handy Haversack.
- A holy symbol to The Traveler
- Healer's kit (given by Beau)
- Wand of Smiles
- Tusk Love (a novel)
- Grappling Hook with 50 Feet of Hempen Rope
- Pearl of Power
- Dust of Deliciousness (
- Cast Iron Mask with Tusks
- Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments (stolen from The Stormcap)
- A thin gold chained necklace with a small ruby wrapped in filigree (a gift from Marion Lavorre)
- Rod of the Solitary Scout
- +1 Shield
- A diamond worth 50 gp used to cast Incite Greed (given to her by Caleb).
- A deck of tarot cards that originally belonged to Mollymauk Tealeaf. Jester has subsequently added several of her own cards to the deck, all reversible to show different images, including:
- Several of Marion's clients including the Starosta of Alfield and Lord Sharpe
- The red faced guard when she pretended to be a zombie.
- Molly's horns full of jewels
- Enon Brinjay as a zombie with dentures falling out
- The two zombie guards making out.
- The General gnoll peeing on a fire hydrant and the rest of the gnolls behind him, fighting over a bone.
- "The cutest baby manticore you ever saw... And its dead!"
- Caricatures of each member of the Mighty Nein
- "Why didn't you come?" (written the first night after being rescued from the Iron Shepherds)
- Avantika with daggers sticking into her
- Hamster unicorns
- Later replaced by a Hand Axe
Ribbon from the Dwendalian Empire map(tied around her left horn)
- Jester later tied the ribbon to Fleshrender and traded it in Zadash for other gear.
Fleshrender (a glaive taken from Gnoll Pack Lord)
Jar of gnoll and hyena ears (formerly a jar of pickles)
A small iron safe, received from Claudia Sheed when she was selling off the Leaky TapLeft behind with the cart when the Mighty Nein headed after the Iron Shepherds.
The Salty Sea, a romance novel about sailors(given to Beauregard after she read it)
Diamond(used to cast Revivify)
Beacon (She carried it in a lead box in her bag of holding, until it was later given to Leylas Kryn by Caleb Widogast)
Flask of Perpetual Booze(a platinum flask enchanted by Pumat Sol to have endless alcohol)
+1 Hand Axe(Enchanted by Pumat Sol) (Given to Fjord temporarily)
Inescapable Lash(whip with 20 foot reach that can grapple or restrain a target) (Given to Fjord temporarily)
Unless otherwise noted, the following abilities are assumed from the standard Dungeons & Dragons materials:
Tiefling Abilities Edit
- Hellish Resistance - Cold Resistance
- Infernal Legacy
Cleric Abilities Edit
- Channel Divinity (2 uses per short rest)
- Divine Domain: Trickery Domain
- Divine Intervention
- Ritual Casting
- Spellcasting (Wisdom-based ability)
Domain Spells Edit
Jester always has access to these spells.
Cleric Spells Edit
In addition to her domain spells, Jester has access to five cleric cantrips and 1st- through 6th-level cleric spells. As an 11th-level cleric, she can prepare up to 16 of these spells per day.
- Word of Radiance
- Create or Destroy Water
- Cure Wounds
- Detect Evil and Good
- Detect Magic
- Guiding Bolt
- Healing Word
- Inflict Wounds
- Enhance Ability
- Hold Person
- Lesser Restoration
- Locate Object
- Prayer of Healing
- Spiritual Weapon (takes the form of a giant lollipop, and once as a lollipop with a sharp, jagged edge)
- Zone of Truth
- Create Food and Water
- Glyph of Warding
- Incite Greed
- Mass Healing Word
- Speak with Dead
- Spirit Guardians (manifests as either a number of "hamster unicorns" or seahorses with unicorn-like horns)
- "Why though? But I won it." (when asked by Fjord to give two silvers that she won back to Caleb)
- "I use Thaumaturgy to open all the windows."
- "We're a group, you guys!" (when questioned by the Lawmaster of Trostenwald)
- "Oh no...are you guys making fun of her spasm?!?" (when Beau claimed that her attempt to break free of custody was a muscle spasm resulting from a childhood injury)
- "I have seen a lot of dicks. This is what most of them look like." (when Molly asked Jester how she knew what a dick looked like)
- "You're doing great!" (trying to be encouraging of Nott, despite the Goblin's thievery being too obvious)
- "I'm THE Cleric?!? I've never traveled with a bunch of people I thought would die in front of me!" (when asked by Beau why Jester doesn't have a healer's kit)
- "I'm not afraid of dicks." (when Caleb shoves his book into his pants to keep it away from Jester)
- "Life does need things to live." (To Mollymauk)
- "Fjord, do you think you're slowly turning into water? [...] If you feel like it's happening, let us know and we'll try to catch you in a jar."
- "Laugh it up, fuzzball!" (When Nott casts Hideous Laughter on the Manticore)
- [singing] "The Ruby of the Sea is the best lay ever!"
- "Hey there mister Gentleman. We found your safehouse. We cleared it out of a bunch of fish people. Don't worry, everything's fine now. Okay. We also
found a troll in the swamp, we killed that too. And we also found some crocodiles. Please respond to this if you need anything let us know. And your agent out here the guy with the no teeth is dead." (Jester's first Sending to The Gentleman, including the words that didn't get through to him).
- "Hello Gentleman. This is Jester. Please respond... just yes... if you've seen... the Ruby. ... Please. Was that twenty? OH, AAH! SHIT! BALLS!" (Jester casts Sending to ask The Gentleman if he is her father.) 
- "Well, you know when you really like somebody, but then you start to know them, and you go 'do I like them, or do I like who I thought they were?' And then you don’t know?...And then you think they were flirting with you but then you find out they probably weren't, you know? And so you feel like kind of sad about it. And maybe a little stupid?" (Jester's feelings about Fjord, as expressed to Caleb) 
- (to Twiggy, about The Traveler) "I feel like he would like you a lot, you know, because number one: he likes people that can be sneaky because it's fun, right? And you can be sneaky."
- "I'm all alone." (when facing a dragon by herself)
- "I'm a really good liar." (when Beau inquires about her sadness)
- "There was a dude, and he also worshiped The Traveler you guys. I've never met somebody else that did. But the better news is that I am way more powerful than he is! That means The Traveler likes me so much more!!" (Jester telling the rest of the Mighty Nein about her first encounter with a fellow worshiper of The Traveler)
- "Don't you 'hyah' my Yarnball!" (to Fjord)
- Jester's favorite color is pink.
- As of Episode 50 Jester and Caduceus Clay now have the highest wisdom of The Mighty Nein.
- Jester's fondness for baked goods and pastries is similar to Laura's real-life love for doughnuts.
- Jester's first name likely refers to jesters (also known as fools), historical entertainers during the medieval and Renaissance eras whose primary job was entertaining noblemen, monarchs, and their guests. A jester was also an itinerant performer who entertained common folk at fairs and markets.
- As is common among tieflings, Jester chose her own "virtue" name.
- Laura has stated that Jester chose her name because she wants to be happy and make others happy.
- Her birth name was revealed in "Blessing in Disguise" (2x95) to be Genevieve.
- Lavorre appears to be a modification of the Italian word lavoro, meaning "work" or "labor", or lavorare ("to work", "to operate", "to carve", "to kead", or "to cultivate").
- Jester was also played by Laura in two previous Dungeons & Dragons games in 2016. The first was a one-shot livestreamed by GameSpot, and the second was a collaboration with Kinda Funny.
- To represent the ribbon being wrapped around her left horn, Laura wrapped the ribbon around her left arm.
- Jester's resistance to cold damage (and use of it in her Hellish Rebuke) are related to her father being a water genasi.
- Jester and Fjord's kidnapping in "Divergent Paths" (2x25) was due to Laura Bailey and Travis Willingham's son (Ronin) being born, causing them to not be able to play for a number of weeks.
- Part of Laura's motivation for having Jester want a relationship with Fjord was Travis' aversion to romance in D&D.
- In Critical Role's fourth title sequence, Jester's tail is only visible when she is shown as a child.
- Both of Taliesin Jaffe's characters in the second campaign share aspects of their build with Jester; Mollymauk and Jester are both Tieflings, while Caduceus and Jester are both Clerics.
- Originally Laura intended for Jester to be a Warlock with her Archfey patron being Artagan, but Travis was also interested in the class, so Jester ended up becoming a Cleric; Matthew Mercer told her she could worship Artagan, but when the campaign started, his in-game treatment of The Traveler led her to believe he had gone a different direction.
External Links Edit
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 1:10:07. Jester introduces herself to Starosta Wyatt.
- ↑ See "Causatum" (2x70) at 1:20:21.
- ↑ See "Beneath Bazzoxan" (2x66) at 2:06:17.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 3:09:06.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 2:25:31. Marion states that it has been "decades" since she last saw The Gentleman, which Matthew clarifies could mean "literally two decades", placing Jester's age as at least 20.
- ↑ See "Manifold Morals" (2x74) at 1:16:59. Reani saw Marion perform 28 years earlier, before Jester was born.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #122: 'Uthodurn'" (TMx122) at 0:31:12.
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) at 1:42:44. Jester tells Nott the only languages she speaks are Common and Infernal.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 0:57:49. Jester states that she is from Nicodranas.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 3:05:03. Pointing to the Menagerie Coast area on the map of the Dwendalian Empire, Jester exclaims "Look over here! This is where I live!"
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 1:11:30 through 1:17:50.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 1:03:50.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:25:52. Jester's initial stats were shown onscreen.
- ↑ See "Fleeting Memories" (2x14) at 1:28:00. Jester's first stat increase was shown onscreen
- ↑ See "The Endless Burrows" (2x50) at 16:35. Jester's second stat increase was shown onscreen
- ↑ See "A Tangled Web" (2x77) at 0:22:56. Jester's level 10 stat card shown on screen.
- ↑ See "Titles and Tattoos" (2x84).
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 0:32:10.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:31:05.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 1:05:41 through 1:05:43.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #49: 'Curious Beginnings'" (TMx49).
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 1:20:00.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 3:03:35.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08).
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:24:00. Jester rearranges a bookstore for fun.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 3:01:01. Jester rearranges the general store of Trostenwald for fun.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 1:21:48 through 1:21:56.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #51: 'The Midnight Chase'" (TMx51).
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 0:56:48. Jester shows Caleb where she etched a dick into a table at the Nestled Nook Inn
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:24:04. Jester draws a dick in Caleb's spellbook without him noticing
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11). Jester writes "We're watching you. We saw you come in here." inside of a book in the smut shop
- ↑ See "Dockside Diplomacy" (2x35) at 0:42:18. Jester draws a dick on a map of the Sluice Weave
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 0:34:30. Jester paints a dick and butt on the sign of a bookstore called Front to Back
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) at 0:33:27. Jester tries to convert Gallan Westman to The Traveler
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) from 1:16:33 through 1:17:57. Jester teaches Twiggy about The Traveler
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 2:18:31. Jester leaves a figure of The Traveler and a pamphlet for Yussa Erranis in his mage tower
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 3:09:14. Jester attempts to put a mustache on a statue of the Matron of Ravens
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17). Jester paints pink hearts and "The Traveler was here" on the back of the anvil and leaves pamphlets to The Traveler in Zadash's Temple of the Allhammer
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) at 2:09:59. Jester paints the statue in Zadash's temple to The Platinum Dragon rainbow colors
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:44:00.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:39:45. Jester calls out to [The Traveler] that the old man turning into a zombie is "the coolest shit we've ever seen".
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18). Jester tells the Mighty Nein that Marion sending less gold than she expected is Marion teaching "us" to be more careful with money.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41). Jester asks The Traveler if he is having fun on "our" trip.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) from 3:35:46 through 3:36:47. Jester writes a letter to her mother in Nicodranas.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 0:57:04. Jester claims to have been an artist since she was little.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08). Jester describes her background and her mother.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08). Jester explains why she had to leave Nicodranas after playing a prank on a lord.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 17:55.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 2:25:55 through 2:26:35. Jester explains what happened to her money.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 1:16:53 through 1:17:05.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:16:40.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:32:56.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:51:58.
- ↑ See "The Howling Mines" (2x06) at 0:55:35.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) from 0:48:45 through 0:53:49. Molly reads Jester's fortune.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 3:24:33.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) from 3:35:46 through 3:36:25. Jester writes a letter to her mother.
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 2:17:20.
- ↑ See "Lost Treasures" (2x22) at 2:40:00.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) at 13:53.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) at 1:14:55.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) from 2:19:13 through 2:21:23. Jester says goodbye to Molly
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) at 3:05:56.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) from 3:05:07 through 3:21:17.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) from 3:15:50 through 3:18:00.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 0:27:30 through 0:56:46.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 1:03:59 through 1:14:37.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 0:18:07 through 0:26:42.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) at 1:53:27.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 2:02:04 through 2:11:30.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 2:11:30 through 2:21:19.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 2:21:19 through 2:25:55.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 2:25:53 through 2:30:38.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 2:31:36 through 2:35:53.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 2:35:54 through 2:37:41.
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) at 0:59:44.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 43:57.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 2:33:21.
- ↑ See "Dubious Pursuits" (2x40) at 1:26:05.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41) at 0:21:22.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41).
- ↑ See "A Hole In the Plan" (2x42).
- ↑ See "A Hole In the Plan" (2x42) at 1:12:26.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 2:42:40.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 2:46:49.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 2:48:15.
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) from 0:27:35 through 0:30:02.
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) from 1:03:32 through 1:04:30.
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) at 1:29:30.
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) at 2:08:02.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 2:18:31. Jester leaves a figure of The Traveler and a pamphlet for Yussa
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) from 2:34:59 through 2:37:06.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 2:52:48.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) from 3:32:22 through 3:35:49.
- ↑ See "The Endless Burrows" (2x50) at 1:14:23.
- ↑ See "Xhorhas" (2x51) from 0:21:59 through 0:25:47.
- ↑ See "Xhorhas" (2x51) at 0:31:19.
- ↑ See "Xhorhas" (2x51) at 3:45:31.
- ↑ See "Xhorhas" (2x51) at 3:46:50.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:16:40.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:21:40.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) from 1:25:01 through 1:29:47.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) from 1:21:40 through 1:21:51.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) from 1:40:10 through 1:40:30.
- ↑ See "Lingering Wounds" (2x89) from 0:50:22 through 0:54:00.
- ↑ See "Lingering Wounds" (2x89) at 1:01:15.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 3:08:45 through 3:09:10. When asked about her relationship with Fjord by Nott, Jester describes him as "a good friend...Like you and Caleb."
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11) at 1:09:08.
- ↑ See "The Hour of Honor" (2x24) at 1:18:51.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 2:09:01.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 2:43:12.
- ↑ See "The Hour of Honor" (2x24) from 1:03:17 through 1:04:16.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41). Jester tells Nott the kiss with Fjord was her first.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41) at 2:37:30.
- ↑ See "Well Beneath" (2x54) at 1:42:31.
- ↑ See "Well Beneath" (2x54) at 1:42:52. When Nott points out Fjord that seemed to want to room with Jester, Jester becomes annoyed and goes to the room that Fjord is not staying in.
- ↑ See "A Dangerous Chase" (2x64) at 2:28:40.
- ↑ See "Domestic Respite" (2x62) at 1:05:50.
- ↑ See "Clay and Dust" (2x72) at 2:42:40.
- ↑ See "Clay and Dust" (2x72) at 2:47:30. Fjord and Jester talk about Uk'otoa and finding Fjord a new deity.
- ↑ See "Refjorged" (2x76) at 4:57:00.
- ↑ See "Domestic Respite" (2x62) at 3:11:50.
- ↑ See "Refjorged" (2x76) at 4:57:12.
- ↑ See "The Beat of the Permaheart" (2x82) at 3:57:50.
- ↑ See "Dark Bargains" (2x83) at 3:52:00. Fjord talks to Jester in the blue dragon's lair.
- ↑ See "Dockside Diplomacy" (2x35) at 1:14:08. Jester lies about Algar partially because she does not want Marion to be disappointed in her
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 2:27:31.
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) from 2:28:39 through 2:30:46.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #82: 'Encroaching Waters'" (TMx82).
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:14:26.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:39:29.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 1:04:21 through 1:04:30. Jester offers to point out valuable things for Nott to steal, and also to help steal them if needed.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:04:58.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 3:55:15 through 3:55:32.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 4:01:13 through 4:05:32. Jester and Nott falsely accuse multiple members of the carnival of turning the man into a zombie with no evidence.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) from 3:15:50 through 3:18:00.. Jester and Nott unsuccessfully try to figure out if The Gentleman knows Avantika
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 0:18:07 through 0:26:41. Nott and Jester forge a letter from a fake law firm in an attempt to find Caleb's former girlfriend Astrid.
- ↑ See "Temple of the False Serpent" (2x39) from 2:34:49 through 2:36:57. Jester and Nott invent a combo move they call "Fluffernutter!" where Jester throws a keg of black powder and Nott shoots it with an explosive arrow
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) from 1:56:34 through 2:30:38.
- ↑ See "A Hole In the Plan" (2x42). Jester and Nott find Avantika's journal but set off traps, tipping Avantika off that someone has been in her quarters
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:56:23.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:03:37.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11) at 16:10.
- ↑ See "Agreements" (2x61).
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:51:45.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:02:18.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41) at 2:38:29.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) at 1:14:22. Jester is unable to think of anything to draw and instead writes "Why didn't you come?" the first night after being rescued from the Iron Shepherds.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:44:00. Jester offers to leave the Mighty Nein if he does not like her being in a group.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) at 2:32:15. Jester asks The Traveler "Do you like me again?" after she almost gets arrested vandalizing the Platinum House for him.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) at 2:36:15.
- ↑ See "Stone to Clay" (2x91) at 2:00:05.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:38:15.
- ↑ See "Xhorhas" (2x51) at 0:31:18.
- ↑ See "The King's Cage" (2x69) at 0:25:09.
- ↑ See "The Hour of Honor" (2x24) from 2:05:11 through 2:06:26.
- ↑ See "A Tangled Web" (2x77) at 2:08:56.
- ↑ See "The Favor" (2x56) from 0:36:10 through 0:52:04.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:53:07.
- ↑ See "The Threads Converge" (2x85) from 2:31:58 through 2:44:33.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 3:04:46.
- ↑ See "The Favor" (2x56) at 0:46:45. Jester indicates her desire to bring many people to TravelerCon as she can muster.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:05:20. Jester deals cards to teach Nott.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 1:21:48 through 1:21:56.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:30:21.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 2:31:36.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) from 3:02:14 through 3:03:31.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 3:12:30.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 3:23:10 through 3:28:13.
- ↑ See D&D: Dungeon Master's Guide, 5th ed., p. 154, available online at D&D Beyond.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) from 1:05:41 through 1:05:43.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 0:35:00.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:34:40.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11) at 1:19:00. Jester buys a copy of Tusk Love from Chastity's Nook.
- ↑ See "Midnight Espionage" (2x12) at 0:42:47. Buying Equipment for the Sutan estate break in
- ↑ See "Whispers of War" (2x18) at 3:50:40.
- ↑ See "Misery Loves Company" (2x93) at 3:48:59.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41) at 2:07:32. Caleb tells Jester how Nolzur's Marvelous Pigments work after casting Identify on it.
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 2:35:27.
- ↑ See "With Great Power..." (2x94) at 0:52:32.
- ↑ See "With Great Power..." (2x94) at 3:50:54.
- ↑ See "Dark Waters" (2x98) from 1:01:47 through 1:02:42.
- ↑ See "Found & Lost" (2x26) at 2:25:33. Nott looks through Jester's sketchbook.
- ↑ When looking through Jester's sketchbook in Found & Lost, Nott finds notes in a language she cannot read. Those notes must be in Infernal, as it is the only language besides Common Jester knows.
- ↑ See "O Captain, Who's Captain?" (2x36) at 1:42:44. Jester tells Nott the only languages she speaks are Common and Infernal.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 1:12:19. Jester looks through her sketchbook and finds a drawing of Starosta Kosh from about eight years ago.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 1:21:19. Jester describes her prank on Lord Sharpe and says it looked really funny in her sketchbook.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:21:57.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:22:02.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:22:15.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 1:14:12.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:43:34.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 0:43:51.
- ↑ See "Found & Lost" (2x26) at 2:25:49.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30) at 1:14:22.
- ↑ See "Dangerous Liaisons" (2x37) at 2:33:21.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:56:38. Jester hands Yasha her sickle.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) at 1:41:00.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 3:24:33. Laura mimed her character's action of tying the map ribbon around her left horn, then tied the real-life ribbon around her left forearm at 3:29:21.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) from 3:20:55 through 3:22:27.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 3:21:06. Laura Bailey read the name of the glaive aloud, which was Fleshrender.
- ↑ See "Hush" (2x07). Jester takes the glaive from the corpse of the gnoll pack lord
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08).
- ↑ See "Hush" (2x07).
- ↑ See "The Howling Mines" (2x06).
- ↑ See "Lost & Found" (2x13) at 2:04:48. Claudia gave Jester her safe when she sold off the tavern
- ↑ See "Homeward Bound" (2x48) at 2:45:26.
- ↑ See "The Endless Burrows" (2x50) at 1:40:44.
- ↑ See "Duplicity" (2x55) at 4:04:36.
- ↑ See "Lost & Found" (2x13) at 3:54:52.
- ↑ See "The Favor" (2x56) at 2:54:25.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 3:30:27.
- ↑ See "Beneath Bazzoxan" (2x66) at 1:10:37.
- ↑ See "The King's Cage" (2x69) at 00:19:00.
- ↑ See "Steam and Conversation" (2x09) from 1:37:47 through 1:41:16. Jester buys a handaxe.
- ↑ See "Clay and Dust" (2x72) from 3:32:10 through 3:32:23.
- ↑ See "The King's Cage" (2x69) at 0:30:27.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08) at 3:09:36. Matt notes that Jester is comfortable in the cold.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 3:31:28. Laura notes that Jester is resistant to cold damage.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:59:41. Jester casts Thaumaturgy.
- ↑ See "The Open Road" (2x05) from 2:17:18 through 2:17:58. Jester casts Hellish Rebuke and deals cold damage.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 3:07:08.
- ↑ See D&D: Player's Handbook, 5th ed., p. 43, available online at D&D Beyond.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 0:40:11. Jester uses Channel Divinity: Turn Undead.
- ↑ See "Beyond the Eyes of Angels" (2x67) at 3:16:54. Jester uses Turn Undead but it becomes Destroy Undead.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:14:26. Jester uses Blessing of the Trickster on Nott.
- ↑ See "The Journey Home" (2x30). Jester uses Channel Divinity: Cloak of Shadows to turn briefly invisible.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:23:27. Jester uses Channel Divinity: Invoke Duplicity.
- ↑ See "Beyond the Eyes of Angels" (2x67) at 2:32:05. Jester uses Divine Strike.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 3:43:27. Jester casts Charm Person.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:35:01. Jester casts Disguise Self.
- ↑ See "The Howling Mines" (2x06) at 2:50:06. Jester casts Mirror Image.
- ↑ See "Lost Treasures" (2x22) at 0:54:29. Jester casts Pass without Trace.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) at 2:17:10. Jester casts Blink.
- ↑ See "Commerce & Chaos" (2x31) at 2:23:56. Jester casts Dispel Magic.
- ↑ See "A Hole In the Plan" (2x42). Jester casts Dimension Door.
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) at 3:37:49. Jester casts Polymorph.
- ↑ See "The King's Cage" (2x69) at 1:08:40. Jester casts Dominate Person.
- ↑ See "Misery Loves Company" (2x93) at 3:42:00. Jester casts Modify Memory.
- ↑ See "A Tangled Web" (2x77) at 1:00:13. Jester starts to cast Guidance, but is a little too late.
- ↑ See "A Favor in Kind" (2x16) at 1:20:01. Jester casts Mending.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 0:24:00. Jester casts Sacred Flame.
- ↑ See "The Open Road" (2x05) at 1:50:50. Jester casts Sacred Flame.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 0:34:07. Jester casts Spare the Dying.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) at 3:07:46. Jester casts Spare the Dying.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:40:07. Jester casts Toll the Dead.
- ↑ See "The Howling Mines" (2x06) at 3:10:10. Jester casts Toll the Dead.
- ↑ A Twitter thread involving Laura, Matt, and Laura again confirms that the use of four cleric cantrips was a mistake.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #51: 'The Midnight Chase'" (TMx51).
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 3:31:50. Jester casts Word of Radiance.
- ↑ See "The Hour of Honor" (2x24) at 1:58:17. Jester casts Bless.
- ↑ See "Cornered" (2x53) at 2:49:33. Jester casts Command.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41). Jester creates water, consistent with Create or Destroy Water
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:56:42. Jester casts Cure Wounds.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 3:36:04. Jester casts Detect Evil and Good.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 3:44:26. Jester casts Detect Magic.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 2:26:29. Jester casts Guiding Bolt.
- ↑ See "Lost & Found" (2x13) at 0:27:14. Jester casts Healing Word.
- ↑ See "The Open Road" (2x05) at 2:49:11. Jester casts Inflict Wounds.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) at 1:50:40. Jester casts Sanctuary.
- ↑ See "Labenda Awaits" (2x20) at 1:45:39. Jester casts Blindness/Deafness.
- ↑ See "Between the Lines" (2x78) at 2:37:26. Jester casts Enhance Ability.
- ↑ See "Midnight Espionage" (2x12) at 3:50:49. Jester casts Hold Person.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 3:16:44. Jester casts Lesser Restoration.
- ↑ See "Midnight Espionage" (2x12) at 2:36:44. Jester casts Locate Object.
- ↑ See "Harvest Close" (2x17) at 3:52:36. Jester casts Prayer of Healing.
- ↑ See "The Open Road" (2x05) at 1:29:00. Jester casts Spiritual Weapon.
- ↑ See "Fleeting Memories" (2x14) at 1:59:49. Jester casts Zone of Truth.
- ↑ See "A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41). Jester and Caduceus provide food by casting Create Food and Water several times over a two week period.
- ↑ See "A Turtle By Any Other Name" (2x60). Jester casts Daylight.
- ↑ See "Xhorhas" (2x51) at 2:51:43. Jester casts Glyph of Warding holding the spell Hold Person.
- ↑ See "Through the Trees" (2x79) at 4:04:10. Jester casts Incite Greed.
- ↑ See "The King's Cage" (2x69) at 3:33:58. Jester casts Mass Healing Word.
- ↑ See "Labenda Awaits" (2x20) from 2:10:25 through 2:11:07. Laura notes that Jester had prepared Revivify.
- ↑ See "Duplicity" (2x55) at 4:04:36. Jester casts Revivify.
- ↑ See "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23) at 1:21:03. Jester casts Sending.
- ↑ See "Stalker in the Swamp" (2x21) at 1:41:33. Jester casts Speak with Dead.
- ↑ See "Temple of the False Serpent" (2x39) at 1:54:42. Jester casts Spirit Guardians.
- ↑ See "The Endless Burrows" (2x50) at 1:14:24. Jester casts Banishment.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 2:46:06. Jester casts Control Water.
- ↑ See "Domestic Respite" (2x62) at 1:25:03. Jester casts Stone Shape.
- ↑ See "The Beat of the Permaheart" (2x82) from 3:58:45 through 3:59:48. Jester casts Commune.
- ↑ See "The Beat of the Permaheart" (2x82) at 3:15:45. Jester casts Dawn.
- ↑ See "Beneath Bazzoxan" (2x66) at 1:22:55. Jester casts Insect Plague.
- ↑ See "Agreements" (2x61) at 0:17:08. Jester casts Scrying.
- ↑ See "Home is Where the Heart Is" (2x92) from 2:25:42 through 2:27:15. Jester casts Find the Path.
- ↑ See "Family Shatters" (2x96) from 4:27:10 through 4:29:22. Jester casts Planar Ally Summoning a Quickling named Trevas to deliver cupcakes to Isharnai.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 1:09:56.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:59:40.
- ↑ See "Zemnian Nights" (2x11) at 0:24:15.
- ↑ See "In Love and War" (2x57) at 2:50:50.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 0:32:10.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 0:39:09.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 0:57:08.
- ↑ See "A Show of Scrutiny" (2x02) at 1:06:32.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 0:35:00.
- ↑ See "The Midnight Chase" (2x03) at 1:22:36.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) at 1:50:22.
- ↑ See "The Open Road" (2x05) from 1:04:35 through 1:04:59.
- ↑ See "Hush" (2x07) at 3:48:13.
- ↑ See "The Gates of Zadash" (2x08). Jester explains her mom's profession
- ↑ See "Have Bird, Will Travel" (2x23) at 1:21:03.
- ↑ See "The Ruby and the Sapphire" (2x33) at 2:22:43.
- ↑ See "A Hole In the Plan" (2x42) at 1:12:39.
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) at 1:17:00. Jester teaches Twiggy about The Traveler
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) at 4:05:16.
- ↑ See "The Stowaway" (2x45) at 4:38:32.
- ↑ See "The Favor" (2x56) at 0:52:18.
- ↑ See "Where The River Goes" (2x15) at 0:16:42.
- ↑ Full Kinda Funny one-shot on YouTube.
- ↑ See "Disparate Pieces" (2x04) from 3:29:25 through 3:29:45.
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #82: 'Encroaching Waters'" (TMx82).
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #85: 'Dangerous Liasons'" (TMx85).
- ↑ See "Talks Machina #141: 'With Great Power...'" (TMx141) from 0:19:29 through 0:21:03.
- ↑ Official 2018 portrait of Jester, by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ 2019 Official full body portrait of Jester, by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ 2018 Official full body portrait of Jester Lavorre, by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Official 2019 portrait of Jester, by Ari (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Jester with the Ruby of the Sea, by Noah Warner (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Avantika and Jester, by Amy King (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Jester casts Banishment on a roper., by HitokiriChibi (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Jester tattooing Gluzo, by Andrew Jensen (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Jester and Beau, by Amy King (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Fjord kissing Jester, by MaddieMunnMakes (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Jester and Nott, by Nikki Dawes (source). Used with permission.
- ↑ Fan art of Jester with Caleb, by linzer art (source). Used with permission.