The Isle of Glintshore is an island, part of the Hespet Archipelago, in the Southern part of the Ozmit Sea north of Ank'Harel. It is covered in glass, and most of the vegetation on the island has been burned away.Anna Ripley came to this island with a crew seeking the Vestige Whisper just off the coast and retreated inland once Vox Machina arrived. The two groups had a deadly confrontation on the island which claimed the lives of both Percy and Ripley.
Some sort of cavern exists in the center of the island, which features a smoothed-out tunnel and an ancient altar surrounded by bones. Within the altar was a scroll for the 9th-level spell Gate.
- The imagery used harkens back to the early episodes when Vox Machina was traveling The Underdark and came across a "sea" of bones and glass.
- This island has many features in common with the island where Raishan takes Thordak after the battle in Emon.
- ↑ See "Cloak and Dagger" (1x68) at 9:09.
- ↑ See "What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81) at 02:15:30.
- ↑ See "Cloak and Dagger" (1x68) at 1:16:30.
- ↑ See "Cloak and Dagger" (1x68) at 4:11:53. Death of Percy
- ↑ See "Cloak and Dagger" (1x68) at 4:23:00. Death of Dr. Ripley
- ↑ See "Passed Through Fire" (1x69) at 0:24:36.
- ↑ See "Glass and Bone" (1x08).
- ↑ See "What Lies Beneath the Surface" (1x81) at 01:46:13.