|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Ipess is a sun-burned gnome with a bald head and a bushy, black beard.
"A Pirate's Life for Me" (2x41) Edit
"In Hot Water" (2x43) Edit
Ipess was present for the fierce battle between the crew of the Squall-Eater and The Mighty Nein. Using his skills as a rogue, he fired down on the Mighty Nein from the deck of the ship while they retreated, hitting Caduceus once. After Fjord summoned a Barlgura onto the Squall-Eater's deck he instead turned his attention to the demon until a fireball cast by Caleb felled the creature, injured Ipess and killed many of his crewmates.
As the battle came to a fiery end and local guards began to apprehend all those involved, Ipess checked on an unconscious Vera before he himself was apprehended by the guards. He was last seen still in The Revelry's custody alongside Bouldergut, Jeremiah Willowhisk and another unnamed crewmate after the execution of Avantika.
Character Information Edit
Rogue Abilities Edit
Notable Items Edit
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 41:28.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) from 1:33:32 through 1:37:36.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 1:39:05.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 2:18:35.
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 41:28. Ipess hides before attacking, consistent with Cunning Action
- ↑ See "In Hot Water" (2x43) at 1:11:32. Matt notes that Ipess gets 2d6 for Sneak Attack