These are the principles that this wiki operates under. We welcome everyone to contribute and edit here, but for the good of the community as a whole, sometimes it's necessary to block a user who violates the community standards.
- Don't forget to love each other: Do not make personal attacks on other people, including the cast or other contributors to the wiki. If you need to criticize another user’s argument, do so without attacking them as a person. Do not use bigoted language, including slurs which degrade another person or group of people based on gender, race, sexual orientation, nationality, religion, etc. Personal attacks, intimidating behavior, or trolling of any kind will not be tolerated.
- Be a productive member of the wiki: Contribute to the wiki in line with the established processes and conventions. Need help? Ask an administrator! Disrupting the wiki with “edit warring” with another user or group of users is not productive.
- Do not engage in self-promotion: The wiki is a collaborative community resource for the topic at hand. It is NOT a free place to advertise your related website, YouTube channel, blog, social media account, etc. You can't post a link to an unrelated website or engage in any form of commercial promotion.
- Do follow community guidelines for formatting: We have established formatting over many years, and although you might think it could be better, it’s important to adhere to that.
- Don't plagiarize content: If you are importing content to the wiki or taking it from here to another site, please remember to cite the authors properly. Don't assume that everything on the Internet or in published books is open for the taking. Make sure you have permission to use something before you copy it, and follow the rules for attribution when you do reuse. Everyone likes credit for their hard work!
- Be courteous: If you're making a change to a template, navbox, or page name that will affect other users, please consider the impact on everyone. If in doubt, ask an administrator first.
- Don't vandalize: This goes without saying, but vandalism of any kind will result in an immediate block.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.