GeographyEditThe Wildlands is bordered to the south by the Dunrock Mountains. One of the main thoroughfares into and out of the Wildlands goes through the ravine at the Quannah Breach, which opens up into a widening valley. There is a large forest called the Savalirwood that begins about halfway through Shadycreek Run.
Towards the north of the Greying Wildlands is a large mountain range called the Flotket Alps. Caduceus's dreams indicate that somewhere in this region is a snowless mountain, Kravaraad, which holds the Kiln, a shrine he seeks.
The Greying Wildlands is bordered by two seas, The Frigid Depths and The Emerald Gulch.
- → Main article: Flotket Alps.
The Flotket Alps is a mountain range in the north of the Greying Wildlands. The Alps are tall mountains with jagged peaks and spires that come to dangerous points, all coated in snow and ice, densely forested in pine. Amidst all the snow-capped peaks is one snow-free mountain, named Kravaraad.
- Kravaraad: a craggy black volcano that is the location of the Cinderrest Sanctum or Burning Lodge, home to the Underforge of The Wildmother, a gift to The Allhammer.
- Mythburrow: cursed and home to Gelidon, the Nightmare in Ivory, an ancient white dragon.
- Uthodurn: where dwarves and elves live together.
- Boroftkrah: Located at the southern edge of the Rime Plains and at the base of the Eastern Dunrock Mountains, it is the hometown of Wursh. It has a large population of orcs and half-orcs, who survive by hunting on the plains.
- → Main article: Savalirwood.
The Savalirwood is a cursed forest surrounding Shadycreek Run in the southwest of the Greying Wildlands. It was once a green forest but is now a greyish purple ashen color, shrouded in superstition and mythology. The deeper in, the more dangerous it gets. The nature of where it draws its life and its color is very unnatural.
- Ruins of Molaesmyr: former center of a prominent powerful elven nation.
- Shadycreek Run: a sovereign town, outside of the Dwendalian Empire and outside of the law.
- Blooming Grove: a graveyard and temple to The Wildmother.
- ↑ See "Curious Beginnings" (2x01) at 0:17:26.
- ↑ See "Converging Fury" (2x27) at 1:19:48.
- ↑ 3.00 3.01 3.02 3.03 3.04 3.05 3.06 3.07 3.08 3.09 3.10 Map of the Greying Wildlands, by Deven Rue.
- ↑ See "The King's Cage" (2x69) at 4:09:04.
- ↑ See "Manifold Morals" (2x74).
- ↑ See "Family Gathering" (2x71) at 3:19:22.
- ↑ See "Family Gathering" (2x71) at 3:20:47.
- ↑ See "Clay and Dust" (2x72) at 3:38:07.
- ↑ See "Rime and Reason" (2x75) at 3:31:00.
- ↑ See "Wood and Steel" (2x58) at 0:37:47.
- ↑ See "Wood and Steel" (2x58) at 0:33:20.
- ↑ See "Converging Fury" (2x27) from 2:31:35 through 2:32:39.
- ↑ See "Converging Fury" (2x27) at 2:34:29.
- ↑ See "Clay and Dust" (2x72) from 2:01:10 through 2:02:45.
- ↑ See "The Gentleman's Path" (2x19) at 0:36:21.
- ↑ See "Converging Fury" (2x27) at 3:03:17.