Goristros are powerful demons from the Abyss, who served the Betrayer Gods during the Founding and the Age of Arcanum. They resemble huge minotaurs and usually are adorned in jewelry.
Percival found a sketch of a goristro in a book dealing with pre-Divergence history. The sketch is of "a looming creature of hulking fur and muscle, with fists like battering rams, a turned up, pug-like nose with a toothy jaw, and giant horns, adorned with brass rings, that curve forward."
Keeper Yennen, from what little he knew of fiendish lore, said that they were "dangerous front-line behemoths when the fiends attacked these lands, back in the pre-Divergence era. They were twenty plus feet tall and living battering rams that tore through stone like it was paper. ... An unstoppable fist in the service of the Dark Princes."
- Damage Resistance: Cold, Fire, Lightning, Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing from Nonmagical weapons.
- Damage Immunities: Poison.
- Condition Immunities: Poisoned.
- Senses: Darkvision.
- Languages: Abyssal.
- Charge: The goristro can move 15 feet straight toward a target and then attack it with gore. The target can be pushed away and knocked prone.
- Labyrinthine Recall: The goristro can perfectly recall any path it has traveled.
- Magic Resistance: The goristro has advantage on saving throws against spells and other magical effects.
- Siege Monster: The goristro deals double damage to objects and structures.
- Multiattack: The goristro can make three attacks: two with its fists and one with its hoof.
- Fist: It can make an attack with its fist.
- Hoof: The goristro can attack with its hoof. If the target is a creature, it can be knocked prone.
- Gore: It can hit one target with its gore attack.
Known Goristro Edit
- Vox Machina summoned Yenk the goristro from the Abyss to fight Vorugal and to obtain the Spire of Conflux.