A glabrezu (or treachery demon) is a creature within the universes of Critical Role, Dungeons & Dragons, and Pathfinder.
- Damage Resistance: Cold, Fire, Lightning, Bludgeoning, Piercing, and Slashing form Nonmagical Attacks.
- Damage Immunities: Poison.
- Condition Immunities: Poisoned.
- Senses: Truesight.
- Languages: Abyssal, Telepathy.
- Innate Spellcasting: Can cast a few spells which require no material components.
- Multiattack: The glabrezu can make four attacks.
- Pincer: The glabrezu can attack with its two pincer which can grapple each one target.
- Fist: The glabrezu can attack a target in reach with its fist.
Known Glabrezu Edit
A glabrezu named Jurazel had infiltrated the palace of Sovereign Uriel Tal'Dorei III in Emon. Vox Machina made a pact with it in exchange for a Wish, which they used before completing the bargain—wishing to cancel the contract. The party attacked Jurazel, but during the fight, Pike was slain by a critical hit as the glabrezu picked her up in its pincer-like hand and cut her in half.
- ↑ See D&D: Monster Manual, 5th ed., p. 53.
- ↑ See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) from 12:25 through 16:54.
- ↑ See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) at 16:00.
- ↑ This pre-stream plot point was discussed during a Q&A. See "Attack on the Duergar Warcamp" (1x04) at 3:45:58.
- ↑ See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) at 16:59.