Under ordinary circumstances, he is a rather officious individual and very arrogant in his dealings with people, especially those he considers to be subordinate. However, when challenged by a stronger personality the facade soon crumbles.
Very little is know of his background, although he is fairly important within the Den Icozrin due to his being placed in charge of such an important installation. He is also known to be married, but is involved in an affair with another woman, known only as V.
- Tuss Waccoh : A deep dislike bordering on hatred exists between Bodo and Tuss. They see each other as adversaries rather than partners in the design and construction of machines for the war effort and constantly try to score points against each other.
- V: A Drow woman with whom he is having an affair. Her name is unknown, but is known to begin with the letter V.
"Wood and Steel" (2x58) Edit
Foreman Bodo first appears and is initially both rude and dismissive of the Mighty Nein, until Fjord intimidates him into subservience and gets the information the group need to begin planning how to deal with the stone giants that have taken over the Deepriver Mining Camp.
"Agreements" (2x61) Edit
- ↑ See "Wood and Steel" (2x58) at 3:11:30.
- ↑ See "Wood and Steel" (2x58) at 3:12:11.
- ↑ See "Agreements" (2x61) at 2:28:10.
- ↑ See "Domestic Respite" (2x62) at 1:46:20.
- ↑ See "Perspective" (2x59) at 1:37:00.
- ↑ See "Wood and Steel" (2x58) at 3:12:20.
- ↑ See "Perspective" (2x59) at 1:31:50.
- ↑ See "Agreements" (2x61) at 1:00:02.