|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.|
- → For the episode named "The Feywild" or "Into the Feywild," see "The Feywild" (1x59).
- 1 Society
- 2 Geography
- 3 History
- 4 References
|Artagan||NPC||An elf-like Archfey.|
|Lord Saundor||NPC||Master of the Shademurk Bog and the former owner of Fenthras.|
|The Keeper||NPC||The Keeper of the Moontides.|
|Lady Elmenore||NPC||Matriarch of the Seelie Court and the High Warqueen of the Burning Vale.|
|Potentate Sammanar||NPC||Master of the Unseelie Court and keeper of the Sun's Shadow.|
|Ukurat||NPC||A werewolf and the leader of the Fendir|
|Mystic Iotha||NPC||Leader of the wisher pixies that lived in the Moonbrush.|
|Orlan||NPC||A large bear sprit.|
|Wodenna||NPC||The Hut of Wodenna is one of the things you wish to avoid. A terrible woman.|
- → Main article: Syngorn.
- → Main article: Gilded Run.
- → Main article: Moonbrush.
The Moonbrush is a heavy forest in Feywild. Thick fog permeated the entire forest.
There are many portals from Exandria to the Feywild:
- Within the Frostweald, frequently used by Vox Machina.
- A special portal built by Vox Machina for Artagan.
Grog Strongjaw entered a portal alone to retrieve "The Heart of a Nymph". Nahla was on the other side protecting it. Instead of attacking him, she liked what she saw. After a while, Grog returned looking quite satisfied with himself while holding the item that Vox Machina needed.
"One Year Later..." (1x95)
"The Fate-Touched" (1x103)
"Dark Dealings" (1x112) and "The Final Ascent" (1x113)
- Critical Role: Tal'Dorei Campaign Setting, p. 123.
- See "The Echo Tree" (1x63) at 1:28:34.
- See "The Feywild" (1x59) at 2:16:13.
- See "Dangerous Dealings" (1x42) from 0:33:33 through 0:36:43.
- See "The Echo Tree" (1x63) at 0:01:05.
- See "Heredity and Hats" (1x60) at 2:26:21.
- See "Hope" (1x56) from 3:46:42 through 3:47:42.
- Vox Machina followed through on their deal with Artagan and built the gate, knowing better than to cross an archfey. See Matthew Mercer's tweet.
- See "The Story of Vox Machina" (Sx06) from 0:03:06 through 0:03:26.