|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
Felderwin is a small agricultural town south-east of the city of Zadash. It is situated close to the Ashkeeper Peaks separating the Dwendalian Empire from Xhorhas.
The town has a mostly halfing population, though other races have been shown to coexist peacefully.
Points of InterestEdit
- Brenatto Apothecary: apothecary and alchemy shop (has since burned down)
- Felderwin General: general store
- Goldfield Tavern and Lodge: inn and stables owned by Simone Deepwell
- a second local inn (burned down)
- a seedy bar (popular with older farmers)
- Nott paid 5gp to send a package to Felderwin containing a note, 50gp, a bunch of buttons, all the rings she had, a door knob, a brass baby bottle, all of her ball bearings, and the two bracelets she had.
- Despite being a banned deity in the Dwendalian Empire, Felderwin appears to be home to a somewhat large following of Melora, the Wildmother (likely due to the Wildmother's role as goddess over more natural land and creatures, such as farmland and livestock).