|This article is a stub. Please help the Critical Role wiki by expanding it, adding pictures, or improving existing text.
"Exandria Unlimited Wrap-Up" (Sx59) is the fifty-ninth special episode of Critical Role. The cast of Exandria Unlimited sit down for a wrap-up discussion of the mini-campaign, guided by Creative Director Marisha Ray.
- How were Robbie and Aimee’s experiences with D&D?
- Do the dice care about you?
- What was it like running Exandria with Matt at the table?
- How was it to get deeper into your characters in a short time?
- What were people’s highlights from the campaign?
- How did the pageant work out?
- How it was to discover Byroden
- What was the intention behind Opal’s journey?
- What is behind Tharla Starr?
- Fearne's personality
- How is Orym settled in the group?
- What was the intention behind Dorian?
- What did Dorian want with the crown?
- What happened in the pre-games?
- Were you always planning on handing out a vestige?
- What happened with Ted?
- How do you feel about The Observer?
- Why Matt has made Dariax so free spirited?
- Fighting fire elementals in the pre-game
- Liam’s combat descriptions
- Opal’s HDYWTDT
- Matt and Aabria closing statements