Eiselcross lies north of the Greying Wildlands of Wildemount in the Frigid Depths. It is a group of imposing icy islands, known collectively with the Wildlands as the "Biting North". The site of the crash of the Pre-Calamity floating city-state of Aeor, it is the location of multiple strange artifacts and powerful beasts.
Eiselcross is a collection of eight icy islands, some of which have small, snow-covered mountains ranges:
The third largest island, it is also the farthest north, and the home of white dragons.
The location of an active volcano.
Little is known of this island save that it is incredibly dangerous.
The smallest of the islands, located southeast of Foren.
This small island lies southwest of Foren.
Eiselcross's second smallest island is a favorite spot for fishing vessels to anchor overnight.
Eiselcross holds many creatures that have spent a millennia or more living there and are extremely dangerous.
- ↑ See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 121.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) from 1:12:46 through 1:14:24.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 See Explorer's Guide to Wildemount, p. 123.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:13:10.
- ↑ See "Causatum" (2x70) at 1:21:41.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:13:29.
- ↑ See "A Storm of Memories" (2x46) at 1:13:45.