"Divergent Paths" (2x25) Edit
A group of dark figures (likely Dwelma, Protto, Ruzza, and Wohn) attacked Fjord, Jester, and Yasha when they moved away from the rest of the Mighty Nein camping for the night. The attack made no noise. After a struggle, Fjord, Jester, and Yasha were all bound and gagged. The Iron Shepherds dragged them to Lorenzo to show off their catches then locked them in cages. The carts with the cages continued along the road.
"Found & Lost" (2x26)Edit
Beau, Caleb, Keg, Molly, and Nott ambushed the Iron Shepherds on the Glory Run Road. Beau and Molly surrounded Dwelma when they came out of hiding and attacked her. Dwelma helped her allies by dispelling Caleb's Slow spell, but was still knocked unconscious by Beau. No one revived Dwelma and she bled out. The Iron Shepherds put her body on one of their carts after the battle and took her with them.
Character Information Edit
Unless otherwise noted, the following abilities are assumed from the standard Dungeons & Dragons materials:
- Relentless Endurance
- Savage Attacks
- Dispel Magic
Notable Items Edit
- Dwelma normally casts Barkskin on herself before battle, but did not get a chance to in "Found & Lost" (2x26) because the Mighty Nein took the Iron Shepherds by surprise.
- ↑ See "Found & Lost" (2x26) at 4:10:02. Dwelma casts Dispel Magic, a third level spell, meaning she is at least level 5.
- ↑ See "Found & Lost" (2x26) at 3:12:52.
- ↑ See "Found & Lost" (2x26) at 3:16:29.
- ↑ See "Found & Lost" (2x26) at 4:11:17. Matt notes that Dwelma did not have time to cast Barkskin on herself due to the ambush.
- ↑ See "Found & Lost" (2x26) at 4:10:02. Dwelma casts Dispel Magic.